Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 88 89
Oh awesome!
Oh awesome!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Thilath" date="2023-01-19 11:34:02" ] I love the scene they all maaaake ; u; [img]https://i.imgur.com/og0O2aB.png[/img] [/quote] AWWWW i love this SO MUCH i hope they do something else with this rainbow landscape image!!!!!!!
Thilath wrote on 2023-01-19 11:34:02:
I love the scene they all maaaake ; u;
og0O2aB.png
AWWWW i love this SO MUCH i hope they do something else with this rainbow landscape image!!!!!!!
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
AYO
AYO
Eng/Chinese FRt+15
PM & Friending ok
Chinese FR Discord!
I really like how the ribbons are unique and not just recolors of a single image :D
I really like how the ribbons are unique and not just recolors of a single image :D
6mWOUG0.png
thank y'all so much for including the gay flag. seeing it included instantly lit up my day [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] is there a chance of agender being added?
thank y'all so much for including the gay flag. seeing it included instantly lit up my day

is there a chance of agender being added?
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
[quote name="Thilath" date="2023-01-19 11:34:02" ] I love the scene they all maaaake ; u; [img]https://i.imgur.com/og0O2aB.png[/img] [/quote] I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE…. oh that’s beautiful!!
Thilath wrote on 2023-01-19 11:34:02:
I love the scene they all maaaake ; u;
og0O2aB.png

I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE…. oh that’s beautiful!!
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
hell yeah
hell yeah
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
all of the updated descs i think [item=Eye of Talona][item=Dragonfish][item=Shining Feather Cluster][item=Condor's Breastplate][item=Historical Text][item=Simple Raptorik Sash][item=Crystalcourt Ambassador][item=Harpy Ancestor][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Stonewatch Prince][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Masked Harpy][item=Mesacliff Noble][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Tengu][item=White Squirrel][item=Bone Antlers][item=Ebony Antlers][item=Tawny Antlers]
all of the updated descs i think
Eye of Talona Dragonfish Shining Feather Cluster Condor's Breastplate Historical Text Simple Raptorik Sash Crystalcourt Ambassador Harpy Ancestor Greenwing Razorclaw Stonewatch Prince Windcarve Fugitive Masked Harpy Mesacliff Noble Stormcloud Harpy Tengu White Squirrel Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Tawny Antlers
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="Noel1" date="2023-01-19 11:30:55" ] I feel uneasy with the direction FR just took. I enjoy FR because it doesn't really relate to the real world, this seems like a step that potentially borders on politics - something against the ToS. For the record, I support the right of each person to love whomever they want, my hesitation lies with FR and FR alone. [/quote] @Noel1, our community is openly and unapologetically LGBTQIA+. Providing inclusive options for our community does not diminish or take away from anyone, nor does it introduce politics. Any further feedback on this issue should be submitted directly to staff through [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/support]Contact Us.[/url][/b] Thank you.
Noel1 wrote on 2023-01-19 11:30:55:
I feel uneasy with the direction FR just took. I enjoy FR because it doesn't really relate to the real world, this seems like a step that potentially borders on politics - something against the ToS.

For the record, I support the right of each person to love whomever they want, my hesitation lies with FR and FR alone.

@Noel1, our community is openly and unapologetically LGBTQIA+. Providing inclusive options for our community does not diminish or take away from anyone, nor does it introduce politics.

Any further feedback on this issue should be submitted directly to staff through Contact Us. Thank you.
Absolutely love the vistas, thanks so much staff!
Absolutely love the vistas, thanks so much staff!
tQy2QPU.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 88 89