Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ribbon Vistas & Ancient Genes
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89
[quote name="AnnieFelis" date="2023-01-19 11:11:20" ] I'm a little disappointed that the antler joke was altered. Why was it changed? Was it viewed as insensitive? [/quote] @AnnieFelis, we're older, wiser, and don't want an item description based on a reference that wouldn't pass the "can you explain the joke" test in our game.
AnnieFelis wrote on 2023-01-19 11:11:20:
I'm a little disappointed that the antler joke was altered. Why was it changed? Was it viewed as insensitive?

@AnnieFelis, we're older, wiser, and don't want an item description based on a reference that wouldn't pass the "can you explain the joke" test in our game.
Aww the new Vistas are so cute! I'll have to get myself an Ace one later, I'm not camping for it right now lol.

Oh my gosh, can we get scarves for our dragons in Pride colors in the future?? :D
Aww the new Vistas are so cute! I'll have to get myself an Ace one later, I'm not camping for it right now lol.

Oh my gosh, can we get scarves for our dragons in Pride colors in the future?? :D
Loving the pride ribbons!!
Loving the pride ribbons!!
?XDQ6T=platform.png ?xKSzx=platform.png ?N16p8=platform.png ?XvDFh=platform.png
I absolutely ADORE the new ribbon apparel. Debating on wether I should keep my sea slugs vista or change to the nonbinary ribbon vista. Thank you fr staff
I absolutely ADORE the new ribbon apparel. Debating on wether I should keep my sea slugs vista or change to the nonbinary ribbon vista. Thank you fr staff
cd49yeB.png

SOAPY | THEY/THEM | +8 FR TIME
uBrBqTm.png
These are absolutely amazing!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
These are absolutely amazing!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
omg pride ribbons!!! i'm definitely grabbing a couple once i have the money! might slide into the contact us to request the genderqueer flag but loving how many we get off the bat!
omg pride ribbons!!! i'm definitely grabbing a couple once i have the money! might slide into the contact us to request the genderqueer flag but loving how many we get off the bat!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
As much as I love the fact people can now feel even more represented on their profile and forums. I am once again reminded of how hecking ugly the colours on my flag is, good gods why did it have to have magenta </3

Very likely to buy some of the vistas though, since I can use them in the bios for my dragons since I do have dragons that are one or more of these.
I have like 4 gays and 2 lesbian pairs and I have abbies that use they/them, for the abbies these are great to help people differentiate between all our double headed pleg chimkens
As much as I love the fact people can now feel even more represented on their profile and forums. I am once again reminded of how hecking ugly the colours on my flag is, good gods why did it have to have magenta </3

Very likely to buy some of the vistas though, since I can use them in the bios for my dragons since I do have dragons that are one or more of these.
I have like 4 gays and 2 lesbian pairs and I have abbies that use they/them, for the abbies these are great to help people differentiate between all our double headed pleg chimkens
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
RIBBONS!!!!!

no agender, but thats fine!!! I might borrow the nonbinary one for a little
RIBBONS!!!!!

no agender, but thats fine!!! I might borrow the nonbinary one for a little
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
THIS IS SO AWESOME AND MAKES ME SO HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF!! the pride ribbon vistas were an unexpected but happy and welcome little gift, and I had to immediately buy it and slap it on my forum face. A very awesome surprise to come home to!
THIS IS SO AWESOME AND MAKES ME SO HAPPY. THANK YOU SO MUCH STAFF!! the pride ribbon vistas were an unexpected but happy and welcome little gift, and I had to immediately buy it and slap it on my forum face. A very awesome surprise to come home to!
Ooh ribbons!! I must get one. Or three!
Ooh ribbons!! I must get one. Or three!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 88 89