Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58
Ice cream cake is my favorite food! (I have problems leave me alone) I've tried to make it from scratch before and have failed several times. The closest I've come is putting ice cream between cookies!XD
Ice cream cake is my favorite food! (I have problems leave me alone) I've tried to make it from scratch before and have failed several times. The closest I've come is putting ice cream between cookies!XD
266y9b6.gifIconx100t.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
I love sashimi (idr if I'm spelling it right), though I've never tried making oy myself... sushi is a thing I worry about messing up.

I'd like to be pinged for results as well as future give aways! Thank you for hosting!
I love sashimi (idr if I'm spelling it right), though I've never tried making oy myself... sushi is a thing I worry about messing up.

I'd like to be pinged for results as well as future give aways! Thank you for hosting!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
thank you so much for this generous opportunity! <33

my favorite food is prob either creamy chicken and noodles or spicy/chili noodles, it's honestly hard to choose. I've made both in the past!
thank you so much for this generous opportunity! <33

my favorite food is prob either creamy chicken and noodles or spicy/chili noodles, it's honestly hard to choose. I've made both in the past!
k6ftfga.png 1vAtYxM.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
kCHWEjf.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
Ca6EHIb.png
xlJfgCt.png
Rl71vuP.png
oaolHwW.png
o4KdtaP.png
pixil-frame-0245.png
W2pwiXX.png
8GgdVkW.png
VOowzno.png
gYW0j5f.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
Choosing just one favorite is pretty hard... But I'm going to go with ice cream! And yes I've made it! I worked in a local small business making ice cream for 3 years! Honestly one of the best jobs I've had. (And maybe that had something to do with all the free ice cream... ^-^)

Thank you so much for running the giveaway, it's very generous. I'd love to be pinged for future events/contests/etc!
Choosing just one favorite is pretty hard... But I'm going to go with ice cream! And yes I've made it! I worked in a local small business making ice cream for 3 years! Honestly one of the best jobs I've had. (And maybe that had something to do with all the free ice cream... ^-^)

Thank you so much for running the giveaway, it's very generous. I'd love to be pinged for future events/contests/etc!
NZRXpq5.gif
I remember the early days of your accent sales - those stained glass type ones were my favorite at the time, and I wish I'd held onto the rainbow one I'd gotten for my old female imperial. I'm surprised that you were never able to acquire that boolean. I guess that speaks to the scarcity of it and inflation over the years!

Thanks for hosting this! My favorite food rotates but right now it's my mom's version of a chicken curry soup. Absolutely delicious and I make myself sick eating far too much on the special occasions she invites me over for it.
I remember the early days of your accent sales - those stained glass type ones were my favorite at the time, and I wish I'd held onto the rainbow one I'd gotten for my old female imperial. I'm surprised that you were never able to acquire that boolean. I guess that speaks to the scarcity of it and inflation over the years!

Thanks for hosting this! My favorite food rotates but right now it's my mom's version of a chicken curry soup. Absolutely delicious and I make myself sick eating far too much on the special occasions she invites me over for it.
9axZbRl.png
Thanks for doing this and for what you've done for FR in general.

Hmm.. it's hard to choose. Probably Korma. I've tried to make it a few times myself but never turns out as nice as restaurants so I rarely have it.
Thanks for doing this and for what you've done for FR in general.

Hmm.. it's hard to choose. Probably Korma. I've tried to make it a few times myself but never turns out as nice as restaurants so I rarely have it.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
hey! this is a cool giveaway, i would love to be pinged for results and for future ones if possible! good luck everyone [emoji=seashell size=1] mmmm.... i really like hearty stews. ios's stew emoji has my whole entire heart! last year i got into making crockpot stews, but i'm still experimenting with flavors and herb mixes, so making them myself is a constant work in progress haha. i recently made ramen with a chicken stock and tare from scratch and...... wow it was worth the day+ of prep it took. it's amazing what a good stock can do???
hey! this is a cool giveaway, i would love to be pinged for results and for future ones if possible! good luck everyone

mmmm.... i really like hearty stews. ios's stew emoji has my whole entire heart!

last year i got into making crockpot stews, but i'm still experimenting with flavors and herb mixes, so making them myself is a constant work in progress haha. i recently made ramen with a chicken stock and tare from scratch and...... wow it was worth the day+ of prep it took. it's amazing what a good stock can do???
aQcNcS9.png
3d4s4.gif
zFsXC.gif
Added everyone above. Thank you :)
Added everyone above. Thank you :)
Accent Shop
Thank you for this opportunity. I'm a big fan of home made pizza. It takes time for the dough to rise, but there's something about the taste of one you put together yourself.

And please ping me for results and future giveaways.
Thank you for this opportunity. I'm a big fan of home made pizza. It takes time for the dough to rise, but there's something about the taste of one you put together yourself.

And please ping me for results and future giveaways.
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
One of my favorite foods is honey walnut shrimp! I don’t know how to make it but I love getting it at Panda Express.

Please ping me if I win and if there’s other giveaways! Thank you!
One of my favorite foods is honey walnut shrimp! I don’t know how to make it but I love getting it at Panda Express.

Please ping me if I win and if there’s other giveaways! Thank you!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58