Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58
Wow this is extremely generous of you!

My favorite food is probably curry! I've tried making Thai and Indian curry at home but honestly I just order it from a restaurant these days cause they can make it so much better lol. I make really good Japanese curry though!

I'd love a ping for other giveaways. Thanks <3
Wow this is extremely generous of you!

My favorite food is probably curry! I've tried making Thai and Indian curry at home but honestly I just order it from a restaurant these days cause they can make it so much better lol. I make really good Japanese curry though!

I'd love a ping for other giveaways. Thanks <3
dOfXepK.gif
I love making grilled cheese, especially if I have spicy sliced cheese that I can use, whenever I'm in the mood for a grilled cheese!

I'd love to be pinged for the next give away!
I love making grilled cheese, especially if I have spicy sliced cheese that I can use, whenever I'm in the mood for a grilled cheese!

I'd love to be pinged for the next give away!
HCNNZeS.pngFY88vH7.png
One of my favorite foods is poppyseed chicken over white rice! I've made it a few times and man is it good ;u;

This is wildly generous of you thanks for hosting! please ping me for the results & future raffles!
One of my favorite foods is poppyseed chicken over white rice! I've made it a few times and man is it good ;u;

This is wildly generous of you thanks for hosting! please ping me for the results & future raffles!
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
First off, thank you for this amazing opportunity! (and even if I don't win, very generous of you <3)

For favorite food, well...I love food, so this might be hard xD

But if there was something I'd never live without, it'd be egg tarts! True, they're a dessert and shouldn't be eaten all the time, but oh my god they're so good :0

I have never made them before, but once I find time to do so, I definitely will!!

I'd love to be pinged for future giveaways as well!
First off, thank you for this amazing opportunity! (and even if I don't win, very generous of you <3)

For favorite food, well...I love food, so this might be hard xD

But if there was something I'd never live without, it'd be egg tarts! True, they're a dessert and shouldn't be eaten all the time, but oh my god they're so good :0

I have never made them before, but once I find time to do so, I definitely will!!

I'd love to be pinged for future giveaways as well!
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
my favorite food is anything with cheese tbh!! if i cook i probably have cheese in it

please ping me for the results and future raffles!
my favorite food is anything with cheese tbh!! if i cook i probably have cheese in it

please ping me for the results and future raffles!
They/Them || FR+ 3
Oh yeah foods!

Absolute favorite has to be halusky (bryndzove). I’ve never had the opportunity to make them; my mom has but we can’t get the specific cheese for it in the USA.

Self-made favorite food is good old liver n onions. Flavor the frying oil with paprika and its so nice. And for desserts/snacks I like scones best!

Eta: forgot to say yeah, def willing to be pinged for more and results
Oh yeah foods!

Absolute favorite has to be halusky (bryndzove). I’ve never had the opportunity to make them; my mom has but we can’t get the specific cheese for it in the USA.

Self-made favorite food is good old liver n onions. Flavor the frying oil with paprika and its so nice. And for desserts/snacks I like scones best!

Eta: forgot to say yeah, def willing to be pinged for more and results
eE6RhYO.png
I LOVE making shrimp, any kind of shrimp. Be it scampi, grilled, or in a hotpot. I seriously need to cook more of it :sob:
I should buy some shrimp soon

Please ping me if I win, though I do not expect it.
OH! And Ping for results!!
I LOVE making shrimp, any kind of shrimp. Be it scampi, grilled, or in a hotpot. I seriously need to cook more of it :sob:
I should buy some shrimp soon

Please ping me if I win, though I do not expect it.
OH! And Ping for results!!
FD1rkPC.png Maybe I shouldn't- (proceeds to max effort my artwork)

Friend Requests: Open

Chronically online and addicted.
pizza of any kind is my favorite food, but making garlic butter noodles are a close second!

can i get pinged for results and future stuff

i also love making homemade pizzas
pizza of any kind is my favorite food, but making garlic butter noodles are a close second!

can i get pinged for results and future stuff

i also love making homemade pizzas
just a little lad
My favorite food is probably chicken wings. Never made them myself but I do grab them whenever they're available. Do also adore brownies were I have helped my sister make them before :D

I'll take all the Pings :)
My favorite food is probably chicken wings. Never made them myself but I do grab them whenever they're available. Do also adore brownies were I have helped my sister make them before :D

I'll take all the Pings :)
Fandragon List Fandragon Tab
Hmm, this is a hard one, food is so good! I'd probably have to go with sushi though, I love a good tuna roll. I've never made it myself, the closest I've gotten is salmon onigiri (rice balls) and seared tuna.

I'd loved to be pinged for future giveaways and events!
Hmm, this is a hard one, food is so good! I'd probably have to go with sushi though, I love a good tuna roll. I've never made it myself, the closest I've gotten is salmon onigiri (rice balls) and seared tuna.

I'd loved to be pinged for future giveaways and events!
She/her FR+3 :)
Wishlist
ID Collection
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58