Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1,000+ exalts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joined in 2015.. only 340 dragons exalted.

I like the coli, but leveling is just so tedious and I can't zone out the same
Joined in 2015.. only 340 dragons exalted.

I like the coli, but leveling is just so tedious and I can't zone out the same
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Joined in 2015: 11318 dragons exalted. I don't coli as much as I used to but I still try to level up a couple of dragons a day for dom pushes.
Joined in 2015: 11318 dragons exalted. I don't coli as much as I used to but I still try to level up a couple of dragons a day for dom pushes.
30oPYgq.png
This post inspired me to check mine and it's 3,001! Wow I had no clue I was anywhere near that number
This post inspired me to check mine and it's 3,001! Wow I had no clue I was anywhere near that number
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
i’ve got 5499 in four years since joining! considering i’ve only really started leveling and exalting in the past year or so, i think i’m doing alright
i’ve got 5499 in four years since joining! considering i’ve only really started leveling and exalting in the past year or so, i think i’m doing alright
Art shop.

Free Genes.
810 but I mostly sell mine, even when I do train them up! (I haven't in a while, been letting them pile up in the hibden tbh)
810 but I mostly sell mine, even when I do train them up! (I haven't in a while, been letting them pile up in the hibden tbh)
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread

Just upholding the standard for Earth, though I'm a piker compared to many in Earth. We had one person do nearly that many just in the last push.

Just upholding the standard for Earth, though I'm a piker compared to many in Earth. We had one person do nearly that many just in the last push.
earthanim1.gif
574 and i also joined in 2016! i didn't really start exalting fodder until like 2020 though.
574 and i also joined in 2016! i didn't really start exalting fodder until like 2020 though.
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
A whopping 129 lol. I joined in 2016 but only recently got into doing coli stuff. So I anticipate that number going up hehe
A whopping 129 lol. I joined in 2016 but only recently got into doing coli stuff. So I anticipate that number going up hehe
Uw1G2JB.png
Around 500 in less than two months, I've been on the grind to get back to where I was two years ago before I had to start over.

What can I say, it's a good way of making that dragon cash
Around 500 in less than two months, I've been on the grind to get back to where I was two years ago before I had to start over.

What can I say, it's a good way of making that dragon cash
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
476 here. I'm relatively casual/small-time but that's okay.

Aside from the obvious cash, I like being an exalting lair because it's a fun revolving door of new faces to my lair. I can impulse buy half a dozen cute hatchlings, name them (if unnamed), dress them up (if the mood strikes me), then exalt to clear up space and do the same thing again. A few of them wind up as fodder fails (i.e. permas) but that's okay too.
476 here. I'm relatively casual/small-time but that's okay.

Aside from the obvious cash, I like being an exalting lair because it's a fun revolving door of new faces to my lair. I can impulse buy half a dozen cute hatchlings, name them (if unnamed), dress them up (if the mood strikes me), then exalt to clear up space and do the same thing again. A few of them wind up as fodder fails (i.e. permas) but that's okay too.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8