Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 432 433
@warriorjames Understood. I was also interested in this girl over here, but didn't get any response to my PM: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81420544][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814206/81420544_350.png[/img][/url] Is she available for purchase? On a side note, could you please correct my nickname in your pinglist? I didn't receive your ping, since you are pinging "Yamigir[b]l[/b]" instead of "Yamigir[b]i[/b]". Thank you! ^_^
@warriorjames

Understood.
I was also interested in this girl over here, but didn't get any response to my PM:

81420544_350.png

Is she available for purchase?

On a side note, could you please correct my nickname in your pinglist? I didn't receive your ping, since you are pinging "Yamigirl" instead of "Yamigiri". Thank you! ^_^
@warriorjames May I be removed from the pinglist please? ^-^
@warriorjames May I be removed from the pinglist please? ^-^
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
@warriorjames hello! saw your note about not feeling well, i hope you are doing better now and get well soon!!

thanks as always :)

I wanted to make a couple additions to my ping lists:

the short of it: I'd like to be added for Coal XXY and Cream XXY (also near misses for cream xxy's, rose-moon, but prefer at least one be cream or for both to go in the same direction away from cream i.e., rose/pearl/z is ok, rose/moon/z is less preferred)

Specific pairs below, but not necessary if you'd rather just add the specific colors.

looking for a male and female (related preferred, but not necessary) of cream/cream/marigold-obsidian (preferred, but will also look for something close for prim/sec, i.e., rose-moon)
I think these pairs have a chance at this:
RisingsunGuard x Theia
Praios x ShiningWingsong

would also like pings for Cream prims of Minstim x Asteria
would also like pings for cream XXY (or near miss) from Zephyros x Nanelia (lowest priority)

Also looking for a breeding pair (male and female unrelated) of coal/coal/x (cream preferred tert, though no pairs can produce that atm)

I think the following pairs can make coal XXY:
RisingsunGuard x Theia
Praios x ShiningWingsong
@warriorjames hello! saw your note about not feeling well, i hope you are doing better now and get well soon!!

thanks as always :)

I wanted to make a couple additions to my ping lists:

the short of it: I'd like to be added for Coal XXY and Cream XXY (also near misses for cream xxy's, rose-moon, but prefer at least one be cream or for both to go in the same direction away from cream i.e., rose/pearl/z is ok, rose/moon/z is less preferred)

Specific pairs below, but not necessary if you'd rather just add the specific colors.

looking for a male and female (related preferred, but not necessary) of cream/cream/marigold-obsidian (preferred, but will also look for something close for prim/sec, i.e., rose-moon)
I think these pairs have a chance at this:
RisingsunGuard x Theia
Praios x ShiningWingsong

would also like pings for Cream prims of Minstim x Asteria
would also like pings for cream XXY (or near miss) from Zephyros x Nanelia (lowest priority)

Also looking for a breeding pair (male and female unrelated) of coal/coal/x (cream preferred tert, though no pairs can produce that atm)

I think the following pairs can make coal XXY:
RisingsunGuard x Theia
Praios x ShiningWingsong
Hello! Just randomly decided to swing by your lair it's been a long time since I've gotten a new G2 and where better to look. Fortunately for me as well you got something I'd actually be really interested in giving a home if I could scoop him up? I see he was just born so hopefully he hasn't been claimed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474442_350.png[/img][/url] From one sick person to another I hope you feel better. Just struck me today. :/
Hello!
Just randomly decided to swing by your lair it's been a long time since I've gotten a new G2 and where better to look. Fortunately for me as well you got something I'd actually be really interested in giving a home if I could scoop him up? I see he was just born so hopefully he hasn't been claimed.

83474442_350.png

From one sick person to another I hope you feel better. Just struck me today. :/
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
Can I please be added to the ping list? Thank you!
Can I please be added to the ping list? Thank you!
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
@dragononymous Yea that got buried. Fixed.

@Askurasaki He's available now. Send CR.

@Oriolle Taken.

@Threepkaters Adding. And just to make sure is that doubles with Wasp/Bee or doubles in general?

@Yamigiri Your name is correct in the pinglists, I just typed that one out. She's still available. Send CR.

@AuroraFier Removing

@Fieryblood You're going to be waiting for a while as "Praios x ShiningWingsong" is not happening at the moment. >_>

@Spopple Not available yet. The mass ping for all the new dragons has not gone out yet, and they are not in the "For Sale" tab.

@EntityUnknown Adding

I am in the process of putting together the list of everyone to ping for the new dragons. No posts until that goes out, please.
@dragononymous Yea that got buried. Fixed.

@Askurasaki He's available now. Send CR.

@Oriolle Taken.

@Threepkaters Adding. And just to make sure is that doubles with Wasp/Bee or doubles in general?

@Yamigiri Your name is correct in the pinglists, I just typed that one out. She's still available. Send CR.

@AuroraFier Removing

@Fieryblood You're going to be waiting for a while as "Praios x ShiningWingsong" is not happening at the moment. >_>

@Spopple Not available yet. The mass ping for all the new dragons has not gone out yet, and they are not in the "For Sale" tab.

@EntityUnknown Adding

I am in the process of putting together the list of everyone to ping for the new dragons. No posts until that goes out, please.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @RetroCat, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0, @SpectralSmoke, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @Tuath, @XNeox, @Shumana, @Friendo, @TwinFishies, @SnowFairy, @elfmoss, @DevilFlower, @Arciifer, @Blushunt, @Vsavi, @Morus, @Nixpix, @CookieCryptid, @MalisVitterfolk, @brit, @Melvistle, @HVYBLK, @Sienne, @Scorchmark, @Pollen, @warthog, @Mokuroh, @Blackwall, @Chrysanthss, @Estrix, @olivirgo, @Returu, @Dragonderg, @Grafkrabber, @SilverRain, @techmess, @Blackpearl, @roki, @BananaDr4gon, @RabbitSpirit, @Lodzhal, @nyaofae, @SassmasterMaxie, @Dragonlover858, @Kageshi, @Natsukashii, @sapphiole, @Boneshakers, @Nebelkraehe, @Zhukov, @Featherycats, @Alamire, @Aehdncl, @Nzoth, @Apolli, @EldritchGod, @Nazurak, @OriginalIAm, @Sawvren, @Hubris, @Polkadotzebra, @cerpin, @Safaris, @KatofCheshire, @Restless, @Ninjagirly, @Biminy, @Decaffeinated, @Kaibutsu, @Mists, @desorden, @Saturnia, @antivehicular, @Lunakitty, @Aisuruu, @Pippatis, @neonhorns, @Kallistrate, @Pogmigglarch, @Drastalblight, @Volker, @Linai, @FairyForestKing, @KingSpinosaurus, @Quickpaint, @Winterspell, @WolfandCrow, @Bockfeathers, @Katalist, @MoonSun18, @Spooce, @lemonsins, @Glimmer, @AiDeeKay, @videogame, @TheDragonsQueen, @Albali, @Zazikel, @Tsukishun, @readergirl12, @Jaspernoir, @nucleartuna, @ado, @Pepperi, @Nydra, @massive, @xXGoldenTigerXx, @AimzVador, @big, @vendi, @LittleMoons, @Tala2121, @TimelordSnowy, @Haley, @Alcove, @Mithian, @Knightmair, @frankenfurta, @Succulents, @DianaMoon @Syldaya @Mavibelle @beepboopitsme, @Allstohel, @Labalamp, @mayanaz, @smolelf, @OyasumiKasumi, @mintea00, @HSIcerious, @Drakoda, @LaughingIdiot, @TheClockworkHowl, @Willotree, @MaximumSpyro, @Phoenixfyre, @Yet, @Sennethe, @Chimeria, @sirCh0w, @myriadofstars, @Roheryn, @Skedge, @Xarilin, @OFF, @ShrillingSilence, @mmuted, @Tryxx, @Altassar, @Razordog389, @Jestro, @Salem, @venvi, @Aternova, @MLPMDog, @meowmeow2023, @Rowanne, @Decaffeinated, @Silanah, @Stagheim, @GalacticBeast, @GrimmRaven, @foreverrain, @say10, @DarkRemorse, @Apothecaria, @Spy, @BraveEguana, @NHDark, @Mangusto, @dragon510, @arach, @LullabyOfWoe, @SilverRipple, @DarkYnx, @pilotbites, @opus, @AlvildaBright, @SilverBelle, @Reconnaissance, @Shadowsight, @awaicu, @EnglishRose, @NostalgicBreeze, @Felraen, @TheLocalCryptid, @Chiad, @pythonesque, @JUN0, @serron, @Malware, @MoonBunnee, @JayChirps, @RyuNoTsukino, @MiniPandaBuns, @RealityMask, @EmeraldClocks, @journeyjay, @AceofWolves, @Zerik, @SeaShanty, @Effervessa, @Detrix, @Arinys, @Yamigiri, @parasites, @Aeroden, @Tynethyne, @Dracana, @zeeboot, @SepiaSenpai, @Sheepsymphony, @ForestCactus, @Silvercats2, @ShadowWolf, @Siivah08, @MaybeHuman, @Sparrowhound, @Airene, @caprinefeathers, @LuxBrumalis, @RedheadRecon, @Temere, @Shaundi, @twelveoclock, @Angiet28, @Isyrii, @chaisiren, @RingMaster, @Rustea, @ViLight, @Mariester, @KitCatofthevoid, @WitchyyWeasel, @ayipee, @ivyaura, @AzureArchangel, @Rizibizi4, @dragononymous, @Arwain, @Zii, @Valrunie, @elduwen, @Elfydragon, @ToxicVenom, @Ridget, @itsrainningtacos, @Lotuscatdragon, @MrMister, @MochiVixen, @Sanzuwu, @Mewchi, @DracoDiscovery, @Wonderling, @horsemanship, @TangledRoots, @makani, @cocoal, @Ketrilla, @Crowfeather16, @Raestrao, @Eviscerate, @Lych, @Fay, @GreenAtlas, @SgtJessi, @Suasion, @hamm3rhead, @serpentscribe, @Gyrfalcon2, @HoraDusk, @DeDra, @Subjugation, @Lifeseeker, @Fayo, @Lazh, @FlyingIce, @Aarune, @Equinox6667, @LeesBees, @DigitalAres, @SongOfShadows, @stags, @CakeOn, @Shapes05, @thanksmeg, @Sapphirefly, @SapphireAppy, @mblansett, @lizagem, @finder77, @Chraze, @JoYoon, @meh1129, @cartographic, @LapisWings, @LittleRain, @DevilsNeverCry, @WolfCrystal, @catboyxiao, @Seiss, @Synthsational, @zambixi, @Mackenzi, @Teneo, @pjsparkles67, @Miyadori, @Industry, @Genziana, @Hospice, @inthedusk, @Hrathen, @Krinharth, @edchup, @dreamfable, @Jelonek, @Amdia, @theflamebreath, @Tahoma, @RogueLoreWind, @Zebrask, @Geminid, @Outlook, @0hzarks, @abyssalgear, @Kveldulfr, @abyssalgear, @ochresparrow, @Quillis, @mungmungbean, @CheeseChatot, @Xarina, @plainw0lves, @Arrakis, @TempestasVitae, @charaut, @Noshi, @StarlightCourt, @Antaresia, @NovemberWild, @Granica, @Golden, @RavenKara, @Liornessa, @Nuhae, @freshfoodmarket, @SilentWings, @Alyxsandre, @Snappywox, @WANNACRY, @ShadowWheeler, @BunnyFork, @Nyghtraven, @Orcalot. @PlaguePlush, @Mackico, @amberwing, @Curoi, @amberwing, @Jaigalaar, @torreywolf, @Zepherym, @Katzaklaw, @ClassicToneJakal, @StolassPrince, @Shengrila, @gbot13, @wonderswan, @ScreethTheMoth, @novastellaris, @kitsune56, @Askurasaki, @FatePhoenix, @AkaneChaan, @Sequoias, @AcadiAnne, @QueenAquaDragon, @EntityUnknown -- Jaundice -- @spacefaerie -- Zephyros -- @Morus, @Zeraphir, @Fieryblood -- Zephyros x Nanelia -- @Silanah, @RizuChan, @Xeiana, @Ketchum, @TaityaTwi, @finder77, @RavenKara, @Dradog, @Snowcelot -- RisingsunGuard x Athena -- @Ketchum, @HoraDusk, @Zaitria -- Saint -- @l0x0l, @Cyrce, @Redz, @Kaibutsu, @SouthFarthing, @Eversnow, @DarkRemorse, @Dierdre -- Saint x Theia -- @CapriReve (Sable to Copper Primary & Secondary/Gold to Saffron Tertiary), @Phoenixfyre, @Snaphance, @RavenKara, @Reigaia, @Lykos (brown-range prim/sec), @MoonlitCacti, @Ketchum, @WitchyyWeasel (non-red prim/sec), @Khyra, @Yachi, @bonivich, @Dierdre, @carnwennhau, @Gethsemane (Male), @Xanadu -- Athena -- @Dierdre -- Aodhfin -- @l0x0l, @CapriReve -- Myzure x Hera -- @Voidshadow, @Eindride, @serron, @MercySewerPyro, @ScarletSultan, @CalmWolf, @werewolfstudy, @poetik, @Reigaia, @MistyGold, @RizuChan, @horsemanship, @Xeiana, @MoonlitCacti, @Dracana, @Darkfeather, @PwnySparklez, @Flaneur, @ancientsecrets, @finder77, @Rizibizi4, @stoked, @Fieryblood, @Golden, @Spinosaur, @Dierdre -- Helios x Maeve -- @00f, @Redz, @Snaphance, @TimelordSnowy, @Yachi, @Flaneur, @WitchyyWeasel, @Eversnow, @Scorpiontail, @bonivich, @Vershton, @Dierdre, @SamuelMaybird , @CheeseChatot, @Industry, @Snowcelot, @Xanadu -- Minstim x Asteria -- @Redz, @Sheepsymphony, @WitchyyWeasel, @Lykos, @RizuChan, @Xeiana, @scar66, @Flaneur, @Firtarian, @bonivich, @Silanah, @Shian, @Raskies, @CheeseChatot -- SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel -- @ScarletSultan, @SkywarpPrime, @SepiaSenpai, @CalmWolf, @ancientsecrets, @Dierdre -- Aearion x Ayaka -- @DarkRemorse, @finder77, @Fieryblood, @Spinosaur, @Dierdre -- Venomheart x ShiningWingsong -- @novastellaris (Male) -- Praios x GoldenDaylily -- @Xanadu -- Kattor x SunWatcher -- @DarkenedAuras, @Xeiana, @Dracana, @WitchyyWeasel XYX-@Azure (#4 pick), @Cats, @act, @l0x0l, @Cyrce, @HiraethHeart, @ProbablyNotYou, @ThatOnePlagueDr, @Oitykru, @Flaneur (near miss ok), @Spy, @Willotree, @CalmWolf, @Altassar (especially Cream), @Lazh, @Juneun, @serpentscribe, @Sapphirefly, @Equinox6667, @Eversnow, @Xeiana (expecially Obsidian, Ice, Silver, Rose, Pearl, Cerulean, Royal), @CelestialWolf92 (red/pink range preferred. All ok), @Alcove, @Jelonek, @Lykos (especially turquoise) XYY-@Morus, @Azure (#2 pick), @Cats, @act, @l0x0l, @Cyrce, @HiraethHeart, @ProbablyNotYou, @ThatOnePlagueDr, @Oitykru, @Flaneur (near miss ok), @Spy, @Artefact, @Willotree, @CalmWolf, @Altassar (especially Cream), @Baizhu (blacks, whites, browns, gold range, red range), @Lazh, @Juneun, @serpentscribe, @CloudlessPlanet, @dragononymous, @Sapphirefly, @Equinox6667, @Eversnow, @Xeiana (expecially Ice, Silver, Rose, Pearl, Cerulean, Royal, Obsidian, Robin, Sky, Cyan, Black, Cornflower, and Mist), @Lykos (especially turquoise), @CelestialWolf92 (red/pink range preferred. All ok), @@Alcove, @Jelonek, @Dradog, @Golden, @ShadowWheeler @EldritchGod Primary colors - Oilslik-Shadow, purples and reds (all reds down to wine) @Morus #1 Primary:White-range,Obsidian,Black. @SpicyTunaRoll #1 Neutral or greyscale/black ranges (Antique-Elcritch and Beige-Slate) #2 Murky and/or Swampy colors @Azure #1 XXX, XYY, XXY, XYX color combos (more detail): (in that order of importance, especially combos including White/White or Obs/Obs as the double color. Ex: X/White/White or Obsidian/X/Obsidian) #2 XYZ dragons where the tert is on this list: White (!!!), Maize, Ivory, Flaxen, Ice, Cream (Primary/Secondary colors can be completely different, not 1 off) (1 Cream Tert, 2 Maize Tert) @Zerik #2 Blue/Yellow/x #3 Yellow range tertiary @Katalist dark colours, (reds / blacks / browns) @Cats Dragon #2 Nature-y colored (browns/oranges/reds and naturals. Nothing bright) @Hikaruna - males in the pink/red color range (We have a Wine Primary male) @videogame - Males with brown colors @kyrin18 Any Brown ranged/Red ranged/Black/Purple ranged males @myriadofstars dark range and brown-red range. Primary/Secondary/Tertiary can be a mixture of all 3! The dragon can have other colors too. @Scorchmark - Male imps with Blue/Purple/Red ranges @mayanaz - blue or purple range, especially Teal XXYs @Cyrce - Dragon #2 Dragons that are "one color" @Zeraphir blue to purple range hatch @SoloWing Primary - White/Secondary - Dark Red (Crimson preferred) / Tertiary - Dark Red (Crimson preferred) (Minstim x Asteria possible) (IC in White/Blood/Sable) @Solcie Males. Purple and Blue range @SilverBelle Monochromes (all 1 color) and pastels (Bubblegum-Orca to Fog-Amethyst) @SkywarpPrime 2 White primary @Futhark Male & Female. Purples, blues, and oranges @Dvelyn Red to brown range. Male preferred, but both genders acceptable @catmagick Primary - Rose to Ice @Evernear #2 grey-purples range for primary and tertiary/Any color for Secondary @Flaneur #2 Pastel colors #3 Dark colored dragons #4 Earthy colors @dragononymous White or Cream Primary. Either gender acceptable. @Xeiana #1 Females or males w pastel colors/purple-blue ranges #7 Monochromes (all 1 color) @Airene #1 brown range/brown range/yellow range (IC in Sable/Brown/Saffron) @PlatonicPluto #1 Cool colors (blues/purples/blacks range. No mix with "Warm colors") #2 Warm colors (gold to red range. No mix with "Cool colors") @lighthealtaria Cool colors (Blue/purple/white/black) @Ketrilla Purple range @FableTheWolf #1 Yellow range for Prim, Sec, and/or Tert (Goldenrod to Sanddollar, with exception of Maize). Can just be 1 of the 3. #2 Orange range for Prim, Sec, and/or Tert #3 White (or colors close) as Primary @Equinox6667 Green to brown range @finder77 Purple to blue range @Firtarian Primary Range: Maize to Obsidian @Unrest #2 Sandy looking @planetbefall copper - sand & fire - gold spectrums @hyddenchyld #1 green/brown/blue (Natural colors) @ENDragon6 Obsidian, Dark Blue Range & Purple Range @SeraCosmos #1 At least one of these colors: White, Moon, Obsidian, Shadow, and/or Wine. @MysteryGyn Amber-Terracotta. Gold preferred. @Liornessa Female. White range primary/Pink range secondary (IC in Ice/Raspberry) @Nozaria #2 Pearl to White @Golden Blue range (especially Sky/Cornflower) @edchup #1 Orange Range #2 Radioactive Prim/Sec and/or Tert. --Wind-- @MidNightTiger, @Darkfeather, @TempestasVitae, @sodo - General ---Water--- @chaisiren, @JoYoon - General ---Plague--- @Alaia, @Celox, @Cadash, @Oitykru - General -Male-- @Shpee, @kyrin18, @Seraph822, @Juneun, @shrimpheavennow, @HenryTheArcher, @finder77 --Female-- @feralfrenzy, @Oitykru, @MisterArtist (Filigree Tertiary), @Jiareirda, @BapeTheFish @FeridBathory male imp with halloweenish colors. Plague/Wind/Water preferred elements (IC in Fire/Chocolate/Peach Male) @act - Dragons with "one colour" (colours combine to make only one main colour) @FableTheWolf - Starmap OR Constellation, but not both @WickedHeart - Male. No Crystal/Starmap Primary & No Facet Secondary. @Xanadu Dragons with Stained gene @SilentWings butterfly or bee secondary I think I have everyone? Much thanks for not posting. Very strange nests, I will say that, but we had a few nice ones. XYX is for the Violet/Algae/Violet (His Lavender/Olive/Violet sister could also kind of count?). There are also 2 females (Phthalo/Spring/Yellow and Shadow/Flaxen/Sand) whos Sec and Tert colors work together even though they are off (looked at them in Predict Morphology as adults just to be sure), so because of that I pinged all of you in the XYY list so you could jump at them first. I'm in the process of putting together a color card for Aodhfin x SunWatcher since they have bred enough times to go beyond the "test" area. That should be up soon. Myzure x Hera [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82714297][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827143/82714297_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82714298][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827143/82714298_350.png[/img][/url] SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827039/82703889_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827039/82703890_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703891][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827039/82703891_350.png[/img][/url] Aearion x Ayaka [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82703892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827039/82703892_350.png[/img][/url] Venomheart x ShiningWingsong [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82799211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827993/82799211_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82799212][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827993/82799212_350.png[/img][/url] Zephyros x Nanelia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834744/83474395_350.png[/img][/url] RisingsunGuard x Athena [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474396][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834744/83474396_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474397][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834744/83474397_350.png[/img][/url] Aodhfin x SunWatcher [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474400][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474400_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474401][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474401_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474402][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474402_350.png[/img][/url] Icewave x Jaundice [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474403_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474404][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474404_350.png[/img][/url] Saint x Theia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834741/83474017_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834741/83474018_350.png[/img][/url] Minstim x Asteria [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474439][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474439_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474440_350.png[/img][/url] Helios x Maeve [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474441][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474441_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474442_350.png[/img][/url] Praios x GoldenDaylilly [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474443_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474444_350.png[/img][/url] Stay safe and healthy.
@doctorlecter, @Lullaby, @docile, @SunsetFoxglove, @Sassa, @Neddehhh, @Techie, @Roselia, @Astale, @Spopple, @Elysia, @Kaitii, @Giratina, @Pteri, @Kurokosworth, @SimFeetUnder, @PorkWithBones, @Cedric, @Micheru, @ArmoredAvenger, @Maila, @Ambiance, @DeusExMachina @Anthrax, @Yotebeth, @Vulpen, @Alstroemeria, @WildFlora, @Whimzica, @ZenithNadir, @lunatron, @Evarinya, @shishiou, @PalkiaDS, @Hanelli, @Unyko, @Airwarrior, @CornixElecti, @Demigoddess, @Reborn, @orlesianbeauty, @GraceWinters, @Zireena, @DeltaDarklight, @Barnbunny, @starrynightren, @praesaepe, @Ikaika, @Chlorr, @IonicJolteon, @Azure, @leyline, @Mystyic, @Txanyi, @Andelice, @Xtal, @prifelidae, @Astarothius, @cheesity, @dragonsrus, @Cewientje @zephira @Elliekat, @Discovered, @Kernun, @TheFriskyHyena, @Zephir, @DemiDeity, @Skycrest, @Leafdapple1, @PyroBlaze, @Atzien, @Dubhuir, @pseudovum, @drool, @Billygoatsgruff, @Vader, @Lae, @DragonSmitty, @Astraya, @lemecrazy, @Cyrce, @DraweeDragon, @fuzzynauvelle, @rowdy, @Chuuya, @Agartha, @ShanarraBear, @Katelle, @Edge, @starmax, @Kaelum, @Alphazi, @terrawah, @Anayre, @SouthFarthing, @HiraethHeart, @RetroCat, @rotdeer, @Schadenfreude, @Shocklee, @SeraCosmos, @CheshireCatUk1, @Tamazusa, @Aralynia, @Anguish, @OnABadBet, @mercurialwings, @enivrec, @LilyBound, @Ignei, @CrazyassBat, @FallingStar275, @Convexity, @ZeroAerie, @littlesong4, @Raevyn, @Kkorven, @Kyotosora, @SidriAshak, @SidriAshak, @silverdrake, @StormJourney, @Actaeon, @Lunation, @Elachu, @Aushi, @Apfelobst, @Yoaisami, @Saraceaser, @BlackJackie, @SuicideStorm, @Kollie, @EverAutumn, @saltyscone, @BurritoRay, @mystiki, @Fioreth, @Misha, @Solderwings, @Kiradog234, @PhoenixMiko, @MadameDuMal, @heartcrusher1, @IanLeStraud, @Hideki, @Orenda, @GadzooksTD, @Number, @Sanati, @treesponge, @cytotoxic, @Sealterbloind, @pyr0, @SpectralSmoke, @OSierraSoulO, @FrozenLake, @Tuath, @XNeox, @Shumana, @Friendo, @TwinFishies, @SnowFairy, @elfmoss, @DevilFlower, @Arciifer, @Blushunt, @Vsavi, @Morus, @Nixpix, @CookieCryptid, @MalisVitterfolk, @brit, @Melvistle, @HVYBLK, @Sienne, @Scorchmark, @Pollen, @warthog, @Mokuroh, @Blackwall, @Chrysanthss, @Estrix, @olivirgo, @Returu, @Dragonderg, @Grafkrabber, @SilverRain, @techmess, @Blackpearl, @roki, @BananaDr4gon, @RabbitSpirit, @Lodzhal, @nyaofae, @SassmasterMaxie, @Dragonlover858, @Kageshi, @Natsukashii, @sapphiole, @Boneshakers, @Nebelkraehe, @Zhukov, @Featherycats, @Alamire, @Aehdncl, @Nzoth, @Apolli, @EldritchGod, @Nazurak, @OriginalIAm, @Sawvren, @Hubris, @Polkadotzebra, @cerpin, @Safaris, @KatofCheshire, @Restless, @Ninjagirly, @Biminy, @Decaffeinated, @Kaibutsu, @Mists, @desorden, @Saturnia, @antivehicular, @Lunakitty, @Aisuruu, @Pippatis, @neonhorns, @Kallistrate, @Pogmigglarch, @Drastalblight, @Volker, @Linai, @FairyForestKing, @KingSpinosaurus, @Quickpaint, @Winterspell, @WolfandCrow, @Bockfeathers, @Katalist, @MoonSun18, @Spooce, @lemonsins, @Glimmer, @AiDeeKay, @videogame, @TheDragonsQueen, @Albali, @Zazikel, @Tsukishun, @readergirl12, @Jaspernoir, @nucleartuna, @ado, @Pepperi, @Nydra, @massive, @xXGoldenTigerXx, @AimzVador, @big, @vendi, @LittleMoons, @Tala2121, @TimelordSnowy, @Haley, @Alcove, @Mithian, @Knightmair, @frankenfurta, @Succulents, @DianaMoon @Syldaya @Mavibelle @beepboopitsme, @Allstohel, @Labalamp, @mayanaz, @smolelf, @OyasumiKasumi, @mintea00, @HSIcerious, @Drakoda, @LaughingIdiot, @TheClockworkHowl, @Willotree, @MaximumSpyro, @Phoenixfyre, @Yet, @Sennethe, @Chimeria, @sirCh0w, @myriadofstars, @Roheryn, @Skedge, @Xarilin, @OFF, @ShrillingSilence, @mmuted, @Tryxx, @Altassar, @Razordog389, @Jestro, @Salem, @venvi, @Aternova, @MLPMDog, @meowmeow2023, @Rowanne, @Decaffeinated, @Silanah, @Stagheim, @GalacticBeast, @GrimmRaven, @foreverrain, @say10, @DarkRemorse, @Apothecaria, @Spy, @BraveEguana, @NHDark, @Mangusto, @dragon510, @arach, @LullabyOfWoe, @SilverRipple, @DarkYnx, @pilotbites, @opus, @AlvildaBright, @SilverBelle, @Reconnaissance, @Shadowsight, @awaicu, @EnglishRose, @NostalgicBreeze, @Felraen, @TheLocalCryptid, @Chiad, @pythonesque, @JUN0, @serron, @Malware, @MoonBunnee, @JayChirps, @RyuNoTsukino, @MiniPandaBuns, @RealityMask, @EmeraldClocks, @journeyjay, @AceofWolves, @Zerik, @SeaShanty, @Effervessa, @Detrix, @Arinys, @Yamigiri, @parasites, @Aeroden, @Tynethyne, @Dracana, @zeeboot, @SepiaSenpai, @Sheepsymphony, @ForestCactus, @Silvercats2, @ShadowWolf, @Siivah08, @MaybeHuman, @Sparrowhound, @Airene, @caprinefeathers, @LuxBrumalis, @RedheadRecon, @Temere, @Shaundi, @twelveoclock, @Angiet28, @Isyrii, @chaisiren, @RingMaster, @Rustea, @ViLight, @Mariester, @KitCatofthevoid, @WitchyyWeasel, @ayipee, @ivyaura, @AzureArchangel, @Rizibizi4, @dragononymous, @Arwain, @Zii, @Valrunie, @elduwen, @Elfydragon, @ToxicVenom, @Ridget, @itsrainningtacos, @Lotuscatdragon, @MrMister, @MochiVixen, @Sanzuwu, @Mewchi, @DracoDiscovery, @Wonderling, @horsemanship, @TangledRoots, @makani, @cocoal, @Ketrilla, @Crowfeather16, @Raestrao, @Eviscerate, @Lych, @Fay, @GreenAtlas, @SgtJessi, @Suasion, @hamm3rhead, @serpentscribe, @Gyrfalcon2, @HoraDusk, @DeDra, @Subjugation, @Lifeseeker, @Fayo, @Lazh, @FlyingIce, @Aarune, @Equinox6667, @LeesBees, @DigitalAres, @SongOfShadows, @stags, @CakeOn, @Shapes05, @thanksmeg, @Sapphirefly, @SapphireAppy, @mblansett, @lizagem, @finder77, @Chraze, @JoYoon, @meh1129, @cartographic, @LapisWings, @LittleRain, @DevilsNeverCry, @WolfCrystal, @catboyxiao, @Seiss, @Synthsational, @zambixi, @Mackenzi, @Teneo, @pjsparkles67, @Miyadori, @Industry, @Genziana, @Hospice, @inthedusk, @Hrathen, @Krinharth, @edchup, @dreamfable, @Jelonek, @Amdia, @theflamebreath, @Tahoma, @RogueLoreWind, @Zebrask, @Geminid, @Outlook, @0hzarks, @abyssalgear, @Kveldulfr, @abyssalgear, @ochresparrow, @Quillis, @mungmungbean, @CheeseChatot, @Xarina, @plainw0lves, @Arrakis, @TempestasVitae, @charaut, @Noshi, @StarlightCourt, @Antaresia, @NovemberWild, @Granica, @Golden, @RavenKara, @Liornessa, @Nuhae, @freshfoodmarket, @SilentWings, @Alyxsandre, @Snappywox, @WANNACRY, @ShadowWheeler, @BunnyFork, @Nyghtraven, @Orcalot. @PlaguePlush, @Mackico, @amberwing, @Curoi, @amberwing, @Jaigalaar, @torreywolf, @Zepherym, @Katzaklaw, @ClassicToneJakal, @StolassPrince, @Shengrila, @gbot13, @wonderswan, @ScreethTheMoth, @novastellaris, @kitsune56, @Askurasaki, @FatePhoenix, @AkaneChaan, @Sequoias, @AcadiAnne, @QueenAquaDragon, @EntityUnknown

-- Jaundice --
@spacefaerie

-- Zephyros --
@Morus, @Zeraphir, @Fieryblood

-- Zephyros x Nanelia --
@Silanah, @RizuChan, @Xeiana, @Ketchum, @TaityaTwi, @finder77, @RavenKara, @Dradog, @Snowcelot

-- RisingsunGuard x Athena --
@Ketchum, @HoraDusk, @Zaitria

-- Saint --
@l0x0l, @Cyrce, @Redz, @Kaibutsu, @SouthFarthing, @Eversnow, @DarkRemorse, @Dierdre

-- Saint x Theia --
@CapriReve (Sable to Copper Primary & Secondary/Gold to Saffron Tertiary), @Phoenixfyre, @Snaphance, @RavenKara, @Reigaia, @Lykos (brown-range prim/sec), @MoonlitCacti, @Ketchum, @WitchyyWeasel (non-red prim/sec), @Khyra, @Yachi, @bonivich, @Dierdre, @carnwennhau, @Gethsemane (Male), @Xanadu

-- Athena --
@Dierdre

-- Aodhfin --
@l0x0l, @CapriReve

-- Myzure x Hera --
@Voidshadow, @Eindride, @serron, @MercySewerPyro, @ScarletSultan, @CalmWolf, @werewolfstudy, @poetik, @Reigaia, @MistyGold, @RizuChan, @horsemanship, @Xeiana, @MoonlitCacti, @Dracana, @Darkfeather, @PwnySparklez, @Flaneur, @ancientsecrets, @finder77, @Rizibizi4, @stoked, @Fieryblood, @Golden, @Spinosaur, @Dierdre

-- Helios x Maeve --
@00f, @Redz, @Snaphance, @TimelordSnowy, @Yachi, @Flaneur, @WitchyyWeasel, @Eversnow, @Scorpiontail, @bonivich, @Vershton, @Dierdre, @SamuelMaybird , @CheeseChatot, @Industry, @Snowcelot, @Xanadu

-- Minstim x Asteria --
@Redz, @Sheepsymphony, @WitchyyWeasel, @Lykos, @RizuChan, @Xeiana, @scar66, @Flaneur, @Firtarian, @bonivich, @Silanah, @Shian, @Raskies, @CheeseChatot

-- SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel --
@ScarletSultan, @SkywarpPrime, @SepiaSenpai, @CalmWolf, @ancientsecrets, @Dierdre

-- Aearion x Ayaka --
@DarkRemorse, @finder77, @Fieryblood, @Spinosaur, @Dierdre

-- Venomheart x ShiningWingsong --
@novastellaris (Male)

-- Praios x GoldenDaylily --
@Xanadu

-- Kattor x SunWatcher --
@DarkenedAuras, @Xeiana, @Dracana, @WitchyyWeasel

XYX-@Azure (#4 pick), @Cats, @act, @l0x0l, @Cyrce, @HiraethHeart, @ProbablyNotYou, @ThatOnePlagueDr, @Oitykru, @Flaneur (near miss ok), @Spy, @Willotree, @CalmWolf, @Altassar (especially Cream), @Lazh, @Juneun, @serpentscribe, @Sapphirefly, @Equinox6667, @Eversnow, @Xeiana (expecially Obsidian, Ice, Silver, Rose, Pearl, Cerulean, Royal), @CelestialWolf92 (red/pink range preferred. All ok), @Alcove, @Jelonek, @Lykos (especially turquoise)

XYY-@Morus, @Azure (#2 pick), @Cats, @act, @l0x0l, @Cyrce, @HiraethHeart, @ProbablyNotYou, @ThatOnePlagueDr, @Oitykru, @Flaneur (near miss ok), @Spy, @Artefact, @Willotree, @CalmWolf, @Altassar (especially Cream), @Baizhu (blacks, whites, browns, gold range, red range), @Lazh, @Juneun, @serpentscribe, @CloudlessPlanet, @dragononymous, @Sapphirefly, @Equinox6667, @Eversnow, @Xeiana (expecially Ice, Silver, Rose, Pearl, Cerulean, Royal, Obsidian, Robin, Sky, Cyan, Black, Cornflower, and Mist), @Lykos (especially turquoise), @CelestialWolf92 (red/pink range preferred. All ok), @@Alcove, @Jelonek, @Dradog, @Golden, @ShadowWheeler

@EldritchGod Primary colors - Oilslik-Shadow, purples and reds (all reds down to wine)

@Morus #1 Primary:White-range,Obsidian,Black.

@SpicyTunaRoll
#1 Neutral or greyscale/black ranges (Antique-Elcritch and Beige-Slate)
#2 Murky and/or Swampy colors

@Azure
#1 XXX, XYY, XXY, XYX color combos (more detail): (in that order of importance, especially combos including White/White or Obs/Obs as the double color. Ex: X/White/White or Obsidian/X/Obsidian)
#2 XYZ dragons where the tert is on this list: White (!!!), Maize, Ivory, Flaxen, Ice, Cream (Primary/Secondary colors can be completely different, not 1 off) (1 Cream Tert, 2 Maize Tert)

@Zerik
#2 Blue/Yellow/x
#3 Yellow range tertiary

@Katalist dark colours, (reds / blacks / browns)

@Cats Dragon #2 Nature-y colored (browns/oranges/reds and naturals. Nothing bright)

@Hikaruna - males in the pink/red color range (We have a Wine Primary male)

@videogame - Males with brown colors

@kyrin18 Any Brown ranged/Red ranged/Black/Purple ranged males

@myriadofstars dark range and brown-red range. Primary/Secondary/Tertiary can be a mixture of all 3! The dragon can have other colors too.

@Scorchmark - Male imps with Blue/Purple/Red ranges

@mayanaz - blue or purple range, especially Teal XXYs

@Cyrce - Dragon #2 Dragons that are "one color"

@Zeraphir blue to purple range hatch

@SoloWing Primary - White/Secondary - Dark Red (Crimson preferred) / Tertiary - Dark Red (Crimson preferred) (Minstim x Asteria possible) (IC in White/Blood/Sable)

@Solcie Males. Purple and Blue range

@SilverBelle Monochromes (all 1 color) and pastels (Bubblegum-Orca to Fog-Amethyst)

@SkywarpPrime 2 White primary

@Futhark Male & Female. Purples, blues, and oranges

@Dvelyn Red to brown range. Male preferred, but both genders acceptable

@catmagick Primary - Rose to Ice

@Evernear #2 grey-purples range for primary and tertiary/Any color for Secondary

@Flaneur
#2 Pastel colors
#3 Dark colored dragons
#4 Earthy colors

@dragononymous White or Cream Primary. Either gender acceptable.

@Xeiana #1 Females or males w pastel colors/purple-blue ranges
#7 Monochromes (all 1 color)

@Airene #1 brown range/brown range/yellow range (IC in Sable/Brown/Saffron)

@PlatonicPluto #1 Cool colors (blues/purples/blacks range. No mix with "Warm colors")
#2 Warm colors (gold to red range. No mix with "Cool colors")

@lighthealtaria Cool colors (Blue/purple/white/black)

@Ketrilla Purple range

@FableTheWolf #1 Yellow range for Prim, Sec, and/or Tert (Goldenrod to Sanddollar, with exception of Maize). Can just be 1 of the 3.
#2 Orange range for Prim, Sec, and/or Tert
#3 White (or colors close) as Primary

@Equinox6667 Green to brown range

@finder77 Purple to blue range

@Firtarian Primary Range: Maize to Obsidian

@Unrest #2 Sandy looking

@planetbefall copper - sand & fire - gold spectrums

@hyddenchyld #1 green/brown/blue (Natural colors)

@ENDragon6 Obsidian, Dark Blue Range & Purple Range

@SeraCosmos #1 At least one of these colors: White, Moon, Obsidian, Shadow, and/or Wine.

@MysteryGyn Amber-Terracotta. Gold preferred.

@Liornessa Female. White range primary/Pink range secondary (IC in Ice/Raspberry)

@Nozaria #2 Pearl to White

@Golden Blue range (especially Sky/Cornflower)

@edchup #1 Orange Range
#2 Radioactive Prim/Sec and/or Tert.

--Wind--
@MidNightTiger, @Darkfeather, @TempestasVitae, @sodo - General
---Water---
@chaisiren, @JoYoon - General
---Plague---
@Alaia, @Celox, @Cadash, @Oitykru - General

-Male--
@Shpee, @kyrin18, @Seraph822, @Juneun, @shrimpheavennow, @HenryTheArcher, @finder77
--Female--
@feralfrenzy, @Oitykru, @MisterArtist (Filigree Tertiary), @Jiareirda, @BapeTheFish

@FeridBathory male imp with halloweenish colors. Plague/Wind/Water preferred elements (IC in Fire/Chocolate/Peach Male)

@act - Dragons with "one colour" (colours combine to make only one main colour)

@FableTheWolf - Starmap OR Constellation, but not both

@WickedHeart - Male. No Crystal/Starmap Primary & No Facet Secondary.

@Xanadu Dragons with Stained gene

@SilentWings butterfly or bee secondary

I think I have everyone? Much thanks for not posting.

Very strange nests, I will say that, but we had a few nice ones. XYX is for the Violet/Algae/Violet (His Lavender/Olive/Violet sister could also kind of count?). There are also 2 females (Phthalo/Spring/Yellow and Shadow/Flaxen/Sand) whos Sec and Tert colors work together even though they are off (looked at them in Predict Morphology as adults just to be sure), so because of that I pinged all of you in the XYY list so you could jump at them first.

I'm in the process of putting together a color card for Aodhfin x SunWatcher since they have bred enough times to go beyond the "test" area. That should be up soon.

Myzure x Hera
82714297_350.png
82714298_350.png

SwiftBlueBreeze x Tariel
82703889_350.png
82703890_350.png
82703891_350.png

Aearion x Ayaka
82703892_350.png

Venomheart x ShiningWingsong
82799211_350.png
82799212_350.png

Zephyros x Nanelia
83474395_350.png

RisingsunGuard x Athena
83474396_350.png
83474397_350.png

Aodhfin x SunWatcher
83474400_350.png
83474401_350.png
83474402_350.png

Icewave x Jaundice
83474403_350.png
83474404_350.png

Saint x Theia
83474017_350.png
83474018_350.png

Minstim x Asteria
83474439_350.png
83474440_350.png

Helios x Maeve
83474441_350.png
83474442_350.png

Praios x GoldenDaylilly
83474443_350.png
83474444_350.png

Stay safe and healthy.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
[center]I'd like one of these boys if they're available. I've listed them in order of preference in case they're all still available at the time you see this. And could you change my ping requests to now not exclude Starmap? It seems to be a very common primary, and I'd like to not miss out on a dragon because I have it as a dislike. Would also like to include a more specific request to be added for females with any primary/secondary in the pink, purple, or white color ranges. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474018][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834741/83474018_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474017][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834741/83474017_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474443][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474443_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I'd like one of these boys if they're available. I've listed them in order of preference in case they're all still available at the time you see this.

And could you change my ping requests to now not exclude Starmap? It seems to be a very common primary, and I'd like to not miss out on a dragon because I have it as a dislike.

Would also like to include a more specific request to be added for females with any primary/secondary in the pink, purple, or white color ranges.

83474018_350.png

83474017_350.png

83474443_350.png
DQ9i0QA.png
Is this girl still available? I might like her! (3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82799211][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/827993/82799211_350.png[/img][/url]
Is this girl still available? I might like her! (3
82799211_350.png
Hello! Can I have this guy for mixed payment? Thank you in advance! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83474442][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/834745/83474442_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Can I have this guy for mixed payment? Thank you in advance!

83474442_350.png
7NSPPKK.png2VtxnMX.png
lCK29fT.pngwLurwzJ.png
MUYNhfy.pngo7ZCFYm.png
1 2 ... 413 414 415 416 417 ... 432 433