Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Wonderful Gen2 Imperials (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433
@warriorjames

Wow ... That's just awesome. The dragons and the look of ... *points on everything*
I hope one day I can buy such a really unique dragon :)

Can you add me to the general pinglist? :3
@warriorjames

Wow ... That's just awesome. The dragons and the look of ... *points on everything*
I hope one day I can buy such a really unique dragon :)

Can you add me to the general pinglist? :3
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie Absolutely
@BlackJackie Absolutely
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames

Great new design! Thanks for the ping!
@warriorjames

Great new design! Thanks for the ping!
@warriorjames

Oh wow! Such an lovely and clean new thread, I love the look and it's way easier on the eyes now!!!
@warriorjames

Oh wow! Such an lovely and clean new thread, I love the look and it's way easier on the eyes now!!!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@RaikuKawisa @warriorjames

Gorgeous new thread look!

Thank you for the ping. I'll update the list soon as I got a mo'. :)
@RaikuKawisa @warriorjames

Gorgeous new thread look!

Thank you for the ping. I'll update the list soon as I got a mo'. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@warriorjames

Love the new thread! WOW!

Also, I would like to also be pinged for hatchlings involving Aorea, Charizard, or Ghostly.

Thanks so much!
@warriorjames

Love the new thread! WOW!

Also, I would like to also be pinged for hatchlings involving Aorea, Charizard, or Ghostly.

Thanks so much!
southfarthing_animated_banner_by_lightdragon777-dalnd0o.gif
@warriorjames

OKAY SO. My new list!

THORAI
Minstim x Asteria
Hephaestus x Asteria
ANY pairing involving Helios
Praios x Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / Maeve
Zephyros x Jaundice / Maeve

RAIKUKAWISA
SwiftBlueBreeze / Hephaestus x Aorea

OROBOROS
SwiftBlueBreeze / Icewave / RisingsunGuard / Hephaestus x Ghosty

NYAMO
Charizard x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / Maeve / Hera

SELF-BRED
SwiftBlueBreeze x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Icewave x Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / SunWatcher / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Minstim x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / SunWatcher / Maeve / Hera
RisingsunGuard x Nanelia / Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / SunWatcher / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Hephaestus x Nanelia / Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / GoldenDaylily / Maeve

While making this, I also noticed this:
  • In the first post, you have the colors of SwiftBlueBreeze and Icewave backwards. That is, Swift's entry lists Ice's colors, and Ice's entry lists Swift's colors.
  • Minstim's entry has Gender and Colors moved one step up... so it has Jade as his tertiary (obvious copy/paste error), and also hilariously lists him as "Gender: Hunter". We get it, Minstim, you're a big man. You hunt stuff. All the lady Imps love you. :P
@warriorjames

OKAY SO. My new list!

THORAI
Minstim x Asteria
Hephaestus x Asteria
ANY pairing involving Helios
Praios x Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / Maeve
Zephyros x Jaundice / Maeve

RAIKUKAWISA
SwiftBlueBreeze / Hephaestus x Aorea

OROBOROS
SwiftBlueBreeze / Icewave / RisingsunGuard / Hephaestus x Ghosty

NYAMO
Charizard x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / Maeve / Hera

SELF-BRED
SwiftBlueBreeze x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Icewave x Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / SunWatcher / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Minstim x Nanelia / Jaundice / Ayaka / SunWatcher / Maeve / Hera
RisingsunGuard x Nanelia / Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / SunWatcher / GoldenDaylily / Maeve / Hera
Hephaestus x Nanelia / Jaundice / ShiningWingsong / GoldenDaylily / Maeve

While making this, I also noticed this:
  • In the first post, you have the colors of SwiftBlueBreeze and Icewave backwards. That is, Swift's entry lists Ice's colors, and Ice's entry lists Swift's colors.
  • Minstim's entry has Gender and Colors moved one step up... so it has Jade as his tertiary (obvious copy/paste error), and also hilariously lists him as "Gender: Hunter". We get it, Minstim, you're a big man. You hunt stuff. All the lady Imps love you. :P
DQ9DP8W.png
@warriorjames Could you please put me down for a ping for any Aorea offspring as well?
@warriorjames Could you please put me down for a ping for any Aorea offspring as well?
@Azure Chances are that, for the first, RaikuKawisa was using a template for stuff and didn't input things correctly. That's why the Tertiary was jade, which is SwiftBlueBreeze's Tertiary. As for Swift and Icewave, it's possible that they were meant to be backwards in the original draft they did. Thanks for bringing those up, though.

As for Oroboros, Ghostly and RisingsunGuard are progenitors, so they can't mate. I'll remove that. Other than that, the list is clear. Some may not happen, but at least I know you're interested in them.

@StormJourney Certainly.

On a side note, it's kinda sad leaving a thread that served me well for a little over 3 years. Gona miss it in a sense.
@Azure Chances are that, for the first, RaikuKawisa was using a template for stuff and didn't input things correctly. That's why the Tertiary was jade, which is SwiftBlueBreeze's Tertiary. As for Swift and Icewave, it's possible that they were meant to be backwards in the original draft they did. Thanks for bringing those up, though.

As for Oroboros, Ghostly and RisingsunGuard are progenitors, so they can't mate. I'll remove that. Other than that, the list is clear. Some may not happen, but at least I know you're interested in them.

@StormJourney Certainly.

On a side note, it's kinda sad leaving a thread that served me well for a little over 3 years. Gona miss it in a sense.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames can I have this guy for gems? I still would like to stay on pinglist. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35711123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357112/35711123_350.png[/img] [/url]
@warriorjames can I have this guy for gems? I still would like to stay on pinglist.

35711123_350.png
Mb6MMMc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 432 433