Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i cant be stopped
1 2
i love buying expensive dragons with gem genes only to spend even more money by buying treasure genes and applying them to the previous gem gened dragon heheheheh
i love buying expensive dragons with gem genes only to spend even more money by buying treasure genes and applying them to the previous gem gened dragon heheheheh
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
I love buying cheaper-range 7 digits and then end up regening them and therefore making them more expensive than if I had just bought a more expensive one to begin with
I wish I would stop though lol
I love buying cheaper-range 7 digits and then end up regening them and therefore making them more expensive than if I had just bought a more expensive one to begin with
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I love hatching fodder and realizing their colors are actually very good and they need gene changes and gem apparel
I love hatching fodder and realizing their colors are actually very good and they need gene changes and gem apparel
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
you're outta control... keep going
you're outta control... keep going
[Gem Sales]~|♥|~[Wishlist]
I've bought a gem gene on a dragon and then a new gem gene came out that looked better on her so I bought that one and applied it on top, once.
I've bought a gem gene on a dragon and then a new gem gene came out that looked better on her so I bought that one and applied it on top, once.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
i've experienced the True G1 Experience at least thrice over by now because i cannot stop scrying dragons with cool colours and then just... realizing i have to regene them entirely. eye vial and breed change included.
i've experienced the True G1 Experience at least thrice over by now because i cannot stop scrying dragons with cool colours and then just... realizing i have to regene them entirely. eye vial and breed change included.
8aKVtucC_o.png
[quote name="honsool" date="2023-01-10 20:53:13" ] i love buying expensive dragons with gem genes only to spend even more money by buying treasure genes and applying them to the previous gem gened dragon heheheheh[/quote] And after that, I take that expensive Coatl, Wildclaw, or Imp and change them to Fae! muwahaha
honsool wrote on 2023-01-10 20:53:13:

And after that, I take that expensive Coatl, Wildclaw, or Imp and change them to Fae! muwahaha
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
I've been doing exactly this lately as part of a breeding project. Goodbye glimmer, hello okapi.
I've been doing exactly this lately as part of a breeding project. Goodbye glimmer, hello okapi.
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Totally spent 1kg to make Solaris a veilspun before I realised he was much better as an angry chicken.
Totally spent 1kg to make Solaris a veilspun before I realised he was much better as an angry chicken.
[quote name="arawoods" date="2023-01-10 21:58:37" ] I love buying cheaper-range 7 digits and then end up regening them and therefore making them more expensive than if I had just bought a more expensive one to begin with I wish I would stop though lol [/quote] can't blame you for this. they all have the same genes anyways. it's giving them variety they didn't have before!
arawoods wrote on 2023-01-10 21:58:37:
can't blame you for this. they all have the same genes anyways. it's giving them variety they didn't have before!
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
1 2