Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Can't wait to play Half-Life Alyx when I eventually get a VR headset (or can it be played without one...?)
Can't wait to play Half-Life Alyx when I eventually get a VR headset (or can it be played without one...?)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
finally made my about/qna :D
now to remake my signature finally... well, not today that's for sure, but Soon. hopefully.

(if anyone is curious it's the dragon linked on my profile!)
finally made my about/qna :D
now to remake my signature finally... well, not today that's for sure, but Soon. hopefully.

(if anyone is curious it's the dragon linked on my profile!)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I have this epic thing going on right now called (sparkle sparkle) Ulnar Nerve Entrapment (sparkle sparkle) and it hurts
I have this epic thing going on right now called (sparkle sparkle) Ulnar Nerve Entrapment (sparkle sparkle) and it hurts
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
Blooming Villain is actually a certified banger
Blooming Villain is actually a certified banger
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Mrrgh, I have a feeling something is going to go wrong today
Mrrgh, I have a feeling something is going to go wrong today
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Feeling super lonely right now and have no one to talk to at all.
Feeling super lonely right now and have no one to talk to at all.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
so glad i yeeted google chrome lmao, opera has way cooler features
so glad i yeeted google chrome lmao, opera has way cooler features

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
arcade has been stuck in my head for the past three (two? idek anymore) days and its driving me crazy
arcade has been stuck in my head for the past three (two? idek anymore) days and its driving me crazy
NfI3Xeq.pngmkYLRsj.png
oh that's great, updating to the latest version has made the game not run! time to lose all my data and go back to an older build!
oh that's great, updating to the latest version has made the game not run! time to lose all my data and go back to an older build!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I find comfort in the web that has entrapped me
I find comfort in the web that has entrapped me
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.