Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
So much to do, so little time
So much to do, so little time
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Why am I, so stressed about moving flights of all things-

Edit: Welp, I did it. Bye-bye Plaguemama, I'll always be loyal to you-
Why am I, so stressed about moving flights of all things-

Edit: Welp, I did it. Bye-bye Plaguemama, I'll always be loyal to you-
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
sweet sweep!!! frye has finally received her well deserved win!

i knew we were gonna get popularity just from all the mirror matches but dang, 56 percent... its team gear all over again
sweet sweep!!! frye has finally received her well deserved win!

i knew we were gonna get popularity just from all the mirror matches but dang, 56 percent... its team gear all over again
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
There is a song from an album called Drifting in Dreams playing right now. *looks at my username*
There is a song from an album called Drifting in Dreams playing right now. *looks at my username*
oJK1fXV.png
The lore! How can I write my lore if I can't find Adam a good mask?!
The lore! How can I write my lore if I can't find Adam a good mask?!
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
[center][quote name="Hessonite" date="2023-01-08 09:23:46" ] Last night I had a dream that flight rising released two new colors, Ironhide and Chupacabra. This was Ironhide. [img]https://i.ibb.co/vhBX9bn/ironhide.jpg[/img] #893403 And this was Chupacabra. [img]https://i.ibb.co/CmmXQBx/chupacarba.jpg[/img] #736B07 As you can tell, I'm sure they'd be very popular colors. xP There was a third one but I just can't remember anything about it. I love weird flight rising dreams. [/quote] I WANT THESE TO BE REAL [rule] I remember more Python than I thought, very excited now to try and code some things >:D[/center]
Hessonite wrote on 2023-01-08 09:23:46:
Last night I had a dream that flight rising released two new colors, Ironhide and Chupacabra.

This was Ironhide.
ironhide.jpg

And this was Chupacabra.
chupacarba.jpg
#736B07

As you can tell, I'm sure they'd be very popular colors. xP
There was a third one but I just can't remember anything about it.

I love weird flight rising dreams.

I WANT THESE TO BE REAL

I remember more Python than I thought, very excited now to try and code some things >:D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
hhhh want to shiny hunt but dont know what rn.... maybe a violet exclusive? already done a lot of hunting in scarlet and not as much in violet since getting the charm, other than two paradoxes but that was moreso because of the splatfest taking up all my time

hmmm, maybe i should check what the exclusives are again
hhhh want to shiny hunt but dont know what rn.... maybe a violet exclusive? already done a lot of hunting in scarlet and not as much in violet since getting the charm, other than two paradoxes but that was moreso because of the splatfest taking up all my time

hmmm, maybe i should check what the exclusives are again
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
SO EXCITED FOR THE PERSONA EVENT!!
SO EXCITED FOR THE PERSONA EVENT!!
ECWVu.gifIiUng.gifLIvad.gifejvtR.gif
I should really be going to bed right now...
I should really be going to bed right now...
NN9NPXA.pngqa67smW.pngPgv53XB.png
b7fepcb.png
Can't wait to play Half-Life Alyx when I eventually get a VR headset (or can it be played without one...?)
Can't wait to play Half-Life Alyx when I eventually get a VR headset (or can it be played without one...?)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer