Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] it be like that
1 2 3
I don't think us in Earth are physically capable of resting from Dominance, whoops. Flight so chill we push in our sleep. [emoji=snapper sleepy size=2]
I don't think us in Earth are physically capable of resting from Dominance, whoops. Flight so chill we push in our sleep.
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
[center][img]https://media.tenor.com/rxj5dQaK2wQAAAAd/cat-tired.gif[/img][/center]
cat-tired.gif
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
earth got that Sahara chill
earth got that Sahara chill
LOOK WE'VE HAD A ROUGH YEAR OKAY I'm not coming out of this warm cosy bed for anything less than a light sprite [img]https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT0GqBkRFkHno3tOfe/200w.gif[/img]
LOOK WE'VE HAD A ROUGH YEAR OKAY
I'm not coming out of this warm cosy bed for anything less than a light sprite

200w.gif
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Light flight member here, we refuse to take a break when there is money to be gained!
Light flight member here, we refuse to take a break when there is money to be gained!
LRdLP2V.png g585y1V.pngkE8PZoU.pngACOZFAh.png They/Them
Hahah the banner is perfect!
Hahah the banner is perfect!
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
Zzzzz....zzzzz....hrk....zzzz....
Zzzzz....zzzzz....hrk....zzzz....
FR+3
Back to sleep for another week! I can't believe that the whole site burned ourselves out during notn (except that yeah I totally can. we are all love e g g)
Back to sleep for another week! I can't believe that the whole site burned ourselves out during notn (except that yeah I totally can. we are all love e g g)
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
The earth part of me has been continuing to train and exalt and make as many profits on the site as possible- NotN did not wear me out enough apparently even with days of grinding
The earth part of me has been continuing to train and exalt and make as many profits on the site as possible- NotN did not wear me out enough apparently even with days of grinding
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
[quote name="WolfCrystal" date="2023-01-08 15:58:13" ] Light flight member here, we refuse to take a break when there is money to be gained! [/quote] YEEEESSS!!!! [size=1]Plus we need to start saving up for our Valightine's push anyway x'D[/size]
WolfCrystal wrote on 2023-01-08 15:58:13:

YEEEESSS!!!! Plus we need to start saving up for our Valightine's push anyway x'D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3