Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58
My favorite food is german sweet chocolate cake, and I've cooked it myself many times!
I'd like a ping for future giveawaya and results!
My favorite food is german sweet chocolate cake, and I've cooked it myself many times!
I'd like a ping for future giveawaya and results!
come here, to steadfast. you will be safe, in this desert town
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39129149 avatar
Ahh thank you so much for hosting this?!? Sad to see that booleans are so painfully expensive... Ping for results and future giveaways please!! <3

I love eating in general so it's a hard choice.. But I really like pork wontons in a nice hot bowl of soup,,, that makes me hungry just thinking about it. I've cooked it before!
Ahh thank you so much for hosting this?!? Sad to see that booleans are so painfully expensive... Ping for results and future giveaways please!! <3

I love eating in general so it's a hard choice.. But I really like pork wontons in a nice hot bowl of soup,,, that makes me hungry just thinking about it. I've cooked it before!
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

My favorite food is mac and cheese. It's a delicious comfort food and works so well when you add other things to it (taco meat, lobster, bacon). I make it all the time for myself and my daughter, big I enjoy trying it too when I go out to eat.

Please ping me whether I win or not, as well as any future giveaways ^^
My favorite food is mac and cheese. It's a delicious comfort food and works so well when you add other things to it (taco meat, lobster, bacon). I make it all the time for myself and my daughter, big I enjoy trying it too when I go out to eat.

Please ping me whether I win or not, as well as any future giveaways ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
My favorite food is tres leches cake (a cake that's made of 3 different types of milk not counting the whipped cream) and no, I haven't made it myself yet. It's probably for the best, considering the extent of my kitchen skills is packaged Ramen.
I would also like a ping for results ????
My favorite food is tres leches cake (a cake that's made of 3 different types of milk not counting the whipped cream) and no, I haven't made it myself yet. It's probably for the best, considering the extent of my kitchen skills is packaged Ramen.
I would also like a ping for results ????
d18fb9e2-4ad0-4159-b14d-11d588acb992.png
My favorite food is sushi but I've only made a basic california roll. I prefer nigiri but the most I've done is slice raw salmon on rice lol

Please ping me for results and future giveaways!
My favorite food is sushi but I've only made a basic california roll. I prefer nigiri but the most I've done is slice raw salmon on rice lol

Please ping me for results and future giveaways!
My favourite food is probably chicken fajitas... the spicier the better, with Guacamole and roasted bell peppers, jalapeños and cheese. I make them pretty often but not so much that I get bored of the taste. Usually they are filled so high that no one believes I will be able to get a wrap around it but I always do (even if I have to eat it very fast as it falls apart in my hands)
I don’t like sour cream though so I don’t put it in when I make them. Smells like out of date milk and tastes even worse

I’d like to be pinged for results & future giveaways, regardless if I win or not!
My favourite food is probably chicken fajitas... the spicier the better, with Guacamole and roasted bell peppers, jalapeños and cheese. I make them pretty often but not so much that I get bored of the taste. Usually they are filled so high that no one believes I will be able to get a wrap around it but I always do (even if I have to eat it very fast as it falls apart in my hands)
I don’t like sour cream though so I don’t put it in when I make them. Smells like out of date milk and tastes even worse

I’d like to be pinged for results & future giveaways, regardless if I win or not!
vfbW8E9.png ~~~]
favorite food is definitely lemon & garlic couscous and i HAVE made it myself, i make it semi-regularly as a snack when i have the time. i love topping it with green onion and pepper, it's delicious!

i wouldn't mind being pinged for the results regardless of whether i win or not!
favorite food is definitely lemon & garlic couscous and i HAVE made it myself, i make it semi-regularly as a snack when i have the time. i love topping it with green onion and pepper, it's delicious!

i wouldn't mind being pinged for the results regardless of whether i win or not!
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
tbh my favorite food has got to be cake... so hard to choose one but if it has cream cheese frosting then i love it. never really made one from scratch on my own but i should try someday!

please ping me for results + future contests :) thank you for holding this!
tbh my favorite food has got to be cake... so hard to choose one but if it has cream cheese frosting then i love it. never really made one from scratch on my own but i should try someday!

please ping me for results + future contests :) thank you for holding this!
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
My favorite food would have to be pho! I cannot cook to save my life, so I definitely haven't tried to yet
If like the ping only if I win
My favorite food would have to be pho! I cannot cook to save my life, so I definitely haven't tried to yet
If like the ping only if I win
Thank you for hosting the wonderful giveaway!

One of my favourite foods is tonkotsu ramen. I'm quite fond of ramen in general but the savory pork bone broth from tonkotsu is especially sublime. I've cooked it a few times before. It takes a bit of time since the bones needs more than a dozen hours to boil down into a rich broth. The noodles and toppings (chashu pork, nori, green onions, ginger, boiled egg, etc) are easy to prepare though. Arranging all the ingredients into a beautiful presentation completes the look.

May I be added to the results and future giveaways pinglist please? Thank you!
Thank you for hosting the wonderful giveaway!

One of my favourite foods is tonkotsu ramen. I'm quite fond of ramen in general but the savory pork bone broth from tonkotsu is especially sublime. I've cooked it a few times before. It takes a bit of time since the bones needs more than a dozen hours to boil down into a rich broth. The noodles and toppings (chashu pork, nori, green onions, ginger, boiled egg, etc) are easy to prepare though. Arranging all the ingredients into a beautiful presentation completes the look.

May I be added to the results and future giveaways pinglist please? Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58