Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pest's Big Wig Giveaway - CONCLUDED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58
My favorite food is stuffed artichokes, which I usually make with my grandma around Easter time as a holiday tradition ! It’s a mixture of bread crumbs, egg, olive oil, and some seasonings.

I would like to be pinged for all of the above you mentioned, please!

Thank you for this opportunity as I also get back into playing and want to invest time in my dragon babies again. <3
My favorite food is stuffed artichokes, which I usually make with my grandma around Easter time as a holiday tradition ! It’s a mixture of bread crumbs, egg, olive oil, and some seasonings.

I would like to be pinged for all of the above you mentioned, please!

Thank you for this opportunity as I also get back into playing and want to invest time in my dragon babies again. <3
My favorite food is pretzels, and I'm lucky enough to be working at a pretzel bakery where I get unlimited free pretzels as I make them! I have to be careful not to overdo it, but it's great getting to sneak in a bite of pretzel here and there as I work LOL

Thank you so much for holding this raffle, it's incredibly generous of you! Good luck to everyone, I'd like to be pinged for when the raffle ends and if you do future giveaways as well!
My favorite food is pretzels, and I'm lucky enough to be working at a pretzel bakery where I get unlimited free pretzels as I make them! I have to be careful not to overdo it, but it's great getting to sneak in a bite of pretzel here and there as I work LOL

Thank you so much for holding this raffle, it's incredibly generous of you! Good luck to everyone, I'd like to be pinged for when the raffle ends and if you do future giveaways as well!
My fav food absolutely has to be sushi! Never made it myself but I enjoy it too often for my bank account to like lol.

ping me when you draw winners and for future events plz! And thank you for doing this! Sorry you gave up on your boolean and I hope some day you end up reaping all that you've sewn and have some good luck!
My fav food absolutely has to be sushi! Never made it myself but I enjoy it too often for my bank account to like lol.

ping me when you draw winners and for future events plz! And thank you for doing this! Sorry you gave up on your boolean and I hope some day you end up reaping all that you've sewn and have some good luck!
RoaminRonan.gif
[columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][nextcol][font=century gothic][color=#636053][size=4][i] my favourite food is spaghetti! i have absolutely made it myself :D i'd like to be pinged for everything, please! [/i][/size][/color][/font][nextcol][color=transparent]_____________[/color][/columns][br][br][center][emoji=pink star size=1][/center]

my favourite food is spaghetti! i have absolutely made it myself :D

i'd like to be pinged for everything, please!

Nothing beats a good bowl of Udon!

I've attempted to make it myself. The results were both parts horrifying and hilarious. I'm no cook that's for sure!
Nothing beats a good bowl of Udon!

I've attempted to make it myself. The results were both parts horrifying and hilarious. I'm no cook that's for sure!
LzG5Smh.png
PHEW. Alright, I've read through all of the entries so far. I like to fancy myself as a foodie but wow, I had to look up quite a few foods mentioned here. I've added everyone up to this point. Thanks everyone so far!
PHEW. Alright, I've read through all of the entries so far. I like to fancy myself as a foodie but wow, I had to look up quite a few foods mentioned here. I've added everyone up to this point. Thanks everyone so far!
Accent Shop
My favorite food has to be flan or pudding, haha! I’ve cook pudding by myself most of the time, and sometimes I mix in some earl grey! It’s really fun to make, and I love trying to figure out how to get it to be just right!

I’d like to be pinged for the results, just so that I know when it’s over if I didn’t win! :D
My favorite food has to be flan or pudding, haha! I’ve cook pudding by myself most of the time, and sometimes I mix in some earl grey! It’s really fun to make, and I love trying to figure out how to get it to be just right!

I’d like to be pinged for the results, just so that I know when it’s over if I didn’t win! :D
At the moment, I have a favorite in popcorn chicken! They take forever for me to make due to what I have available, but they’re easy to share and crispy. Whether they’re popcorn chicken, more like chicken nuggets, or something else is actually mildly up for debate… but what matters is enjoying them!

Hmm, I’d like to go on a pinglist for if I win and future events! :o
At the moment, I have a favorite in popcorn chicken! They take forever for me to make due to what I have available, but they’re easy to share and crispy. Whether they’re popcorn chicken, more like chicken nuggets, or something else is actually mildly up for debate… but what matters is enjoying them!

Hmm, I’d like to go on a pinglist for if I win and future events! :o
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
My favorite food is vegetable fried rice, which I make whenever I get the chance :) I make it with broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, and eggs usually but I'll put in whatever sounds good!
My favorite food is vegetable fried rice, which I make whenever I get the chance :) I make it with broccoli, cauliflower, chicken, and eggs usually but I'll put in whatever sounds good!
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
Favorite food is like seafood in any shape or form. My favorite I've made.myself is teriyaki tuna with broccoli and rice.

Also I'd love to be pinged for the results regardless of who wins and would love to be pinged for future giveaways
Favorite food is like seafood in any shape or form. My favorite I've made.myself is teriyaki tuna with broccoli and rice.

Also I'd love to be pinged for the results regardless of who wins and would love to be pinged for future giveaways
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58