Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you organize your projects?
1 2 3 4
I spent a couple hours putting together an excel spreadsheet for my projects so I could put a link to it in my clan profile instead of having a wishlist I have to update constantly and forget which projects I've added or removed. A snip of it: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/918920941487161384/1060720490630627370/image.png[/img] It has a key and everything [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/918920941487161384/1060720831841435738/image.png[/img] It got me curious to see how other people organize their plans. What do you do?
I spent a couple hours putting together an excel spreadsheet for my projects so I could put a link to it in my clan profile instead of having a wishlist I have to update constantly and forget which projects I've added or removed.

A snip of it:

image.png

It has a key and everything

image.png

It got me curious to see how other people organize their plans. What do you do?
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
i put them in my projects tab and never look at them again :)

your spreadsheet method looks really neat and tidy though, i wish i had the motivation for that
i put them in my projects tab and never look at them again :)

your spreadsheet method looks really neat and tidy though, i wish i had the motivation for that
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
I have a spread sheet too except the only key is mental gymnastics. :D I just have to remember who is paired, which tab they're in, & who is a G1 project because I never got around to organizing the spreadsheet. It's pretty much just to track who still needs lore/outfits/scenes/etc.
I have a spread sheet too except the only key is mental gymnastics. :D I just have to remember who is paired, which tab they're in, & who is a G1 project because I never got around to organizing the spreadsheet. It's pretty much just to track who still needs lore/outfits/scenes/etc.
1hlTLRw.png KGyuKMV.png
Rhokwkq.png
They live rent free in my mind like possessive spirits in a horror film 'till I get enough motivation to actually complete them.
They live rent free in my mind like possessive spirits in a horror film 'till I get enough motivation to actually complete them.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
i put them everywhere and then make a surprised pikachu face when i have funds for a project but can't remember where exactly to find them.

don't be like me, kids.
i put them everywhere and then make a surprised pikachu face when i have funds for a project but can't remember where exactly to find them.

don't be like me, kids.
8aKVtucC_o.png
I dont <3
I dont <3
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Are you all okay
Are you all okay
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
no. i am not okay. i have notn funds and i forgor where all my unfinished projects are.
no. i am not okay. i have notn funds and i forgor where all my unfinished projects are.
8aKVtucC_o.png
I use the spreadsheet from this thread.
I use the spreadsheet from this thread.
dlJsEIj.png
I don't care about this website enough to go through the torment that is spreadsheets
I don't care about this website enough to go through the torment that is spreadsheets
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
1 2 3 4