Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 309 310
@belated

10/10! I love it! I think that the whole theme fits really well and it definitely looks very cohesive with the general vibe I get right off the bat
@belated

10/10! I love it! I think that the whole theme fits really well and it definitely looks very cohesive with the general vibe I get right off the bat
StainedGlass2.png
@SnickerSnack
I'd say 8.5/10!
Very very pretty, though if ya look at it for a moment the colors clash quite a bit (which.. personally it's hard to use a dragon you like with a vista you like and have it not clash dhdjjd)
I feel it's mostly the secondary(?) Of the dragon and the blue in the vista on the.. parascope?? Star.. look-at-er.. thing. I forget words a lot-

[Also.. 11/10 on the username]
@SnickerSnack
I'd say 8.5/10!
Very very pretty, though if ya look at it for a moment the colors clash quite a bit (which.. personally it's hard to use a dragon you like with a vista you like and have it not clash dhdjjd)
I feel it's mostly the secondary(?) Of the dragon and the blue in the vista on the.. parascope?? Star.. look-at-er.. thing. I forget words a lot-

[Also.. 11/10 on the username]
it/its they/them | Bug, Buggy|☆Wishlist dragon☆ LMLA6wg.png
I enjoy pings/@s!! They bring serotonin.
@dustybuggs
7/10!
i feel like a more pink dragon would suit better.. but your gaoler is lovely!
@dustybuggs
7/10!
i feel like a more pink dragon would suit better.. but your gaoler is lovely!
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
@collar 9.5/10, a very good beige look going on, the vista is sadly a little subtle but still very good
@collar 9.5/10, a very good beige look going on, the vista is sadly a little subtle but still very good
SASPITITE | any but she/her | friend reqs open | frt +2

LINKS | about me | a hotel...? | avatar | wishlist | art shop
@saspitite 9/10 Looks really edgy and cool, the white eyes really stand out, they look really chilling. And the vista is very creepy as well lol. But the color of the mask is slightly off as it is a bit more purple than the rest.
@saspitite 9/10 Looks really edgy and cool, the white eyes really stand out, they look really chilling. And the vista is very creepy as well lol. But the color of the mask is slightly off as it is a bit more purple than the rest.
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
@Talonmaster

9.5/10 stunning dragon paired with a pretty vista! Though the dragon is a bit more purple tinted than the vista
@Talonmaster

9.5/10 stunning dragon paired with a pretty vista! Though the dragon is a bit more purple tinted than the vista
eeac86f8a75683a30b61234178ecfb40-ezgif.com-resize.gif
eq6zQ9M.png
tqGkHih.png
kcbWnDp.png
LGvol4P.png
tw5SNNe.png
@Aoyama

9/10, love how mystical/mysterious it looks, but the blues between the vista and avatar are a little off
@Aoyama

9/10, love how mystical/mysterious it looks, but the blues between the vista and avatar are a little off
HkhtXgT.png
bYt72YT.png
hh5n4WA.png
woVoZAh.png
optH9Kd.png
iIEq96a.gif
@corycatfish
10/10 it's so blank and I love it!
@corycatfish
10/10 it's so blank and I love it!
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
@Nikaido

It just fits somehow lol,, 9/10 I really like it. The vague near purple of the glasses / eyewear and green of the eyes and glass on the eyewear are nice, and they genuinely go super well with the purple vista -- it also def helps that the dragons base and the bg of the vista are nearly the same color. idk this is getting long but yeah its very neat lol
@Nikaido

It just fits somehow lol,, 9/10 I really like it. The vague near purple of the glasses / eyewear and green of the eyes and glass on the eyewear are nice, and they genuinely go super well with the purple vista -- it also def helps that the dragons base and the bg of the vista are nearly the same color. idk this is getting long but yeah its very neat lol
20111.png x

any prns
certified full-time npc
sabers
x
daz3dpt-9fd3277e-9b9b-46cb-ad73-a68ad3176790.gifd1e44ep-65446775-11be-47dc-81c4-566c476bc1b0.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
83186509.png
@hoth

10/10! I think the whole aesthetic you have going on is excellent. The whites, grays, and subtle blue tint work really well and the antlers in the vista with the apparel on your avatar dragon give off this almost ominous vibe. It's a perfect combo in my opinion, I love it.
@hoth

10/10! I think the whole aesthetic you have going on is excellent. The whites, grays, and subtle blue tint work really well and the antlers in the vista with the apparel on your avatar dragon give off this almost ominous vibe. It's a perfect combo in my opinion, I love it.
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 309 310