Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Opossun thank you for the gorgeous art! I love how shiny the Crystal and Opal is! Your art style is very satisfying!

@Eversnow thank you for the art! Orion is super cute in you style!
@Opossun thank you for the gorgeous art! I love how shiny the Crystal and Opal is! Your art style is very satisfying!

@Eversnow thank you for the art! Orion is super cute in you style!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Hexlash i totally meant thank you for losing sleep / sacrificing sleep for making the site work. idk why i used the word wasting. my brain was probably tired out too.
Hexlash i totally meant thank you for losing sleep / sacrificing sleep for making the site work. idk why i used the word wasting. my brain was probably tired out too.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Goanna @Eversnow
Thank you both so so much for the art <3 yall made my holiday season even better
happy holidays to you both!!
@Goanna @Eversnow
Thank you both so so much for the art <3 yall made my holiday season even better
happy holidays to you both!!
1SXlDkp.png
@eversnow @onyxbat
im late but thank you guys so much for the drawings. . QWQ
and happy holidays to you two! !
@eversnow @onyxbat
im late but thank you guys so much for the drawings. . QWQ
and happy holidays to you two! !
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
You're welcome :)
You're welcome :)
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@bobafrappuccino
I'm glad to hear it! :D I sort of take secret santa as an opportunity to see how far I can go with my current skills, it's useful as an annual record. Would it be cool with you if I used the drawing as an example on commission sheets?

@SongOfShadows
Thank you for your artwork of Kouros! He is looking lovely. :)

@Eversnow
The faint circuit is honestly closer to how Cowen is supposed to look, haha. His colors were a lot softer before the 2016 color update. Thank you for drawing him!
@bobafrappuccino
I'm glad to hear it! :D I sort of take secret santa as an opportunity to see how far I can go with my current skills, it's useful as an annual record. Would it be cool with you if I used the drawing as an example on commission sheets?

@SongOfShadows
Thank you for your artwork of Kouros! He is looking lovely. :)

@Eversnow
The faint circuit is honestly closer to how Cowen is supposed to look, haha. His colors were a lot softer before the 2016 color update. Thank you for drawing him!
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@xXPancakexx @Eversnow

Thank you both so much for drawing Pheise! He looks so good <3 Do you guys mind if I add your art to his toyhouse page? And if so, how would you like to be credited (e.g., toyhouse, fr profile, etc.)?
@xXPancakexx @Eversnow

Thank you both so much for drawing Pheise! He looks so good <3 Do you guys mind if I add your art to his toyhouse page? And if so, how would you like to be credited (e.g., toyhouse, fr profile, etc.)?
Pixeled shelf with various trinkets on top
@Etheryn go right on ahead! My user there is TheUndeadPancake
@Etheryn go right on ahead! My user there is TheUndeadPancake
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@Etheryn sure thing! my TH UN is the same as here-- Eversnow xD
@Etheryn sure thing! my TH UN is the same as here-- Eversnow xD
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@QuetzalQueen

Sorry for the late response! I've been so busy and now I'm sick. But I absolutely love your art! It made my holiday season :D I enjoy the art you did of Chert very much, particularly her expression. Your art has such a great texture to it too :) Thank you!

@Thewarywatcher13

What a surprise! I wasn't expecting this at all. I really appreciate this. The lighting in this piece turned out lovely, you captured her character very well. Thank you!

@Eversnow

Thank you for the art! This was a nice thing for you to do. It's very cute. Thank you!
@QuetzalQueen

Sorry for the late response! I've been so busy and now I'm sick. But I absolutely love your art! It made my holiday season :D I enjoy the art you did of Chert very much, particularly her expression. Your art has such a great texture to it too :) Thank you!

@Thewarywatcher13

What a surprise! I wasn't expecting this at all. I really appreciate this. The lighting in this piece turned out lovely, you captured her character very well. Thank you!

@Eversnow

Thank you for the art! This was a nice thing for you to do. It's very cute. Thank you!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15