Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Quitting Flight Rising | FREE dragons
1 2 3 4 5
I'm quitting Flight Rising for good. All dragons in my Sell/Exalt tab, as well as everything in my HibDen, are for free. (unless someone has already claimed them)

You can request for up to THREE dragons, and I'll send them to you in a CR. Anything that they're wearing, with the exception of banners, will also be sent to you for free. All I ask is that you don't exalt these dragons.

The reasons why I am quitting do not need to be publicly made; however feel free to ask via messages. I will be on once a day to send out dragons until New Year's.
I'm quitting Flight Rising for good. All dragons in my Sell/Exalt tab, as well as everything in my HibDen, are for free. (unless someone has already claimed them)

You can request for up to THREE dragons, and I'll send them to you in a CR. Anything that they're wearing, with the exception of banners, will also be sent to you for free. All I ask is that you don't exalt these dragons.

The reasons why I am quitting do not need to be publicly made; however feel free to ask via messages. I will be on once a day to send out dragons until New Year's.
Could I get Yvainne and Ridgie? They're gorgeous
Could I get Yvainne and Ridgie? They're gorgeous
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.pngll0CfnD.pngR1dejfm.pngloimysO.pngFObX7rS.png
Aw, I hope you had fun on the site!
I'd love to take Marvel :)

Also, just curious: are you planning on giving away Sombra or keeping her? If you're thinking of giving her away, I'd be happy to give her a home as well
Aw, I hope you had fun on the site!
I'd love to take Marvel :)

Also, just curious: are you planning on giving away Sombra or keeping her? If you're thinking of giving her away, I'd be happy to give her a home as well
79522841p.png
Henri
biobutton7.png
biobutton5.png
biobutton8.png
biobutton6.png
It appears we have crossed paths...
Our clan wishes you good luck on your journey.
These two dragons would like some pets
photostudio_1665454871718.png
82695903p.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63371013][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/633711/63371013_350.png[/img][/url] Wondering if I could get this lovely lad? Hope you had fun here as well!
63371013_350.png
Wondering if I could get this lovely lad? Hope you had fun here as well!
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
Hi! If Spectre doesn't want Marvel, I'd take her.

I'd love Tourmaline :)

Dom Badges
EaM6osm.pngQAMqsFZ.pngTatn8Za.pngbzQWlqe.pngCKJLPtP.png
@foggypines @SpectreCitadel @TheOhareLair

Sending CRs right now! And thanks for all the kind words :)

Also @SpectreCitadel All of the Elemental Reps are on hold for my Discord friends (as well as G1s and Permababies), but if no one claims her by New Year's, she's your's. Just make sure to remind me!
@foggypines @SpectreCitadel @TheOhareLair

Sending CRs right now! And thanks for all the kind words :)

Also @SpectreCitadel All of the Elemental Reps are on hold for my Discord friends (as well as G1s and Permababies), but if no one claims her by New Year's, she's your's. Just make sure to remind me!
[quote name="Readiness" date="2022-12-25 21:02:45" ] Hi! If Spectre doesn't want Marvel, I'd take her. I'd love Tourmaline :) [/quote] Gonna send Tourmaline ASAP! Sorry if there's a delay, I have 3 other CRs to make... lol
Readiness wrote on 2022-12-25 21:02:45:

Gonna send Tourmaline ASAP! Sorry if there's a delay, I have 3 other CRs to make... lol
I would love to get my hands on Cadmium and Owro, they're both gorgeous red dragons. :)
I would love to get my hands on Cadmium and Owro, they're both gorgeous red dragons. :)
[quote name="Bookaholix" date="2022-12-25 21:07:47" ] I would love to get my hands on Cadmium and Owro, they're both gorgeous red dragons. :) [/quote] Owro has a banner which means that my Discord friends have priority over her, but if no one claims her by New Year's, she's yours! Just make sure to remind me:)
Bookaholix wrote on 2022-12-25 21:07:47:

Owro has a banner which means that my Discord friends have priority over her, but if no one claims her by New Year's, she's yours! Just make sure to remind me:)
Could I get Forest please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64292506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642926/64292506_350.png[/img][/url] I might ask for more later, but Forest is a dragon I could NOT NOT take!
Could I get Forest please!

64292506_350.png

I might ask for more later, but Forest is a dragon I could NOT NOT take!
soul / thisperson
she/they
FR time +0
1 2 3 4 5