Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2022
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Andraya Different pieces, whether for the same recipient or different ones should be submitted separately! Secondary art (I'll make sure to make it more clear in the future) is for alt versions of the same art submission (like no background variant, higher res/no watermark, etc)

And thank you ;w; I pulled two all nighters to get it out HAHA
@Andraya Different pieces, whether for the same recipient or different ones should be submitted separately! Secondary art (I'll make sure to make it more clear in the future) is for alt versions of the same art submission (like no background variant, higher res/no watermark, etc)

And thank you ;w; I pulled two all nighters to get it out HAHA
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
okay fixed my submission, thank you!

and thank you for your service comrade XD
it turned out awesome!
okay fixed my submission, thank you!

and thank you for your service comrade XD
it turned out awesome!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

[center][color=Chartreuse][b][size=5]DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY!![/size][/b][/color][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786138079714082826/1056168995822243911/image.png[/img] [i]195[/i] art submissions. 20 left to draw. Everyone will receive art on Christmas day. [center][b][size=3]SEE THE LIVE COUNTDOWN FOR THE ART REVEAL HERE: > [url=https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery]https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery[/url] <[/size][/b][/center]
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY!!
image.png

195 art submissions. 20 left to draw. Everyone will receive art on Christmas day.
SEE THE LIVE COUNTDOWN FOR THE ART REVEAL HERE:
> https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery <
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
*SCREAMS!!!*

I'm gonna try to check in before family arrives tomorrow for Christmas.

Maybe I'll do that while waiting for everyone else to get up or something; I can see myself becoming restless. xD I always am before major occasions, even moreso with gifts. xD
*SCREAMS!!!*

I'm gonna try to check in before family arrives tomorrow for Christmas.

Maybe I'll do that while waiting for everyone else to get up or something; I can see myself becoming restless. xD I always am before major occasions, even moreso with gifts. xD
Just submitted my artwork! Sorry it took so long
Just submitted my artwork! Sorry it took so long
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
ahhh I'm so excited!!!!
ahhh I'm so excited!!!!
1SXlDkp.png
[center][b][size=4][emoji=snowflake size=4]MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!![emoji=snowflake size=4] Art: [url=https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery]https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery[/url][/size][/b][/center] All the art is now up at the link above! [b]To find your gift(s), simply enter your name under the recipient filter.[/b] 3 people weren't able to make the deadline, so I will ping the recipients when their art comes through. Wow, another year has gone by already; it really does feel like it was just a few weeks ago that it was 2021, but despite everything that's changed this year, some things didn't, like the generosity and heart that everyone has shown once again this holiday season. [emoji=coatl love size=1] [i]A record breaking 218 pieces of art were submitted[/i] this year, and every one of them is so awesome that I'm speechless. [url=https://discord.gg/U7FERnQV]Our event Discord[/url] is always open to anyone who may want to discuss all the amazing art we've received this year amongst other shenanigans. If there are any issues or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me right away! Note that because of the absolutely crazy amount of art, the website may take a while to load all of them in. Thank you so much for making my event a part of your holiday and for spending the time and effort to participate!! @24Finns @AboveClouds @Acopytopy @ALostWonderer @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @astralwyvern @Bananyan @BlackRayser @bmw @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @CabbageCat @chanidae @CHUUNIBYOU @Clockworked @CoffeeCaat @Commander @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonDragon @Cryptidove @Deathwolf555 @decomposedcarrot @DragonJade @eggdestroyer666 @Etheryn @Eversnow @Fanartsy @felisArtist @fukanzen @Goanna @harpyja @Hassaleh @Hiziro @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lathander @Liondyi @lizzytiki @lostplanetvoltia @Lupik @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @Nyctea @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Opossun @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Potatoad @Pyrouge @QuetzalQueen @Ragnal @razrroth @Rustea @Salvation @Sanguinius @Sightlesz @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SolitarySphynx @SongOfShadows @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Stagraven @stanley @SweetToothArt @Syrion @texaspooky @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @ThresherShark @umbers @unck @unkindness @xXPancakexx @Yusaku @Zelotearius @Zemo @Zif
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
Art: https://frssat.netlify.app/gallery

All the art is now up at the link above! To find your gift(s), simply enter your name under the recipient filter. 3 people weren't able to make the deadline, so I will ping the recipients when their art comes through.

Wow, another year has gone by already; it really does feel like it was just a few weeks ago that it was 2021, but despite everything that's changed this year, some things didn't, like the generosity and heart that everyone has shown once again this holiday season. A record breaking 218 pieces of art were submitted this year, and every one of them is so awesome that I'm speechless.

Our event Discord is always open to anyone who may want to discuss all the amazing art we've received this year amongst other shenanigans. If there are any issues or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me right away! Note that because of the absolutely crazy amount of art, the website may take a while to load all of them in.

Thank you so much for making my event a part of your holiday and for spending the time and effort to participate!!

@24Finns @AboveClouds @Acopytopy @ALostWonderer @Andraya @Annoyed @AspenCrow @astralwyvern @Bananyan @BlackRayser @bmw @bobafrappuccino @bothriolepis @CabbageCat @chanidae @CHUUNIBYOU @Clockworked @CoffeeCaat @Commander @Crescentstar711 @CrimsonDragon @Cryptidove @Deathwolf555 @decomposedcarrot @DragonJade @eggdestroyer666 @Etheryn @Eversnow @Fanartsy @felisArtist @fukanzen @Goanna @harpyja @Hassaleh @Hiziro @Iceluoxue @ingolse @Koobi @Kriber @Lansly @Lathander @Liondyi @lizzytiki @lostplanetvoltia @Lupik @Lyka @Match @MistyGold @Nyctea @Ohmu @OnyxBat @Opossun @Orgetzu @Owleics @Petall @PoisonedKoolaid @Potatoad @Pyrouge @QuetzalQueen @Ragnal @razrroth @Rustea @Salvation @Sanguinius @Sightlesz @Sinjin @sistersofmercy @SolitarySphynx @SongOfShadows @SourPatchKids @SourTartSnake @Stagraven @stanley @SweetToothArt @Syrion @texaspooky @TheEnforcer @TheGildedRaven @TheRunawayRaven @Thewarywatcher13 @ThresherShark @umbers @unck @unkindness @xXPancakexx @Yusaku @Zelotearius @Zemo @Zif
@Eversnow
Ahhhhhh thank you so so much!! I love both drawings you did <3<3 they’re amazing! I hope you have a happy holiday!
@Eversnow
Ahhhhhh thank you so so much!! I love both drawings you did <3<3 they’re amazing! I hope you have a happy holiday!
@Eversnow Thanks so much for the art! I love how you drew Atari <3
@Eversnow Thanks so much for the art! I love how you drew Atari <3
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
@Eversnow

Oh my gawsh! Thank you soso much! I love how you drew Pluescere, especially her galaxy fur! Have the most awesome christmas!
@Eversnow

Oh my gawsh! Thank you soso much! I love how you drew Pluescere, especially her galaxy fur! Have the most awesome christmas!
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15