Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 477 478
Ahahahhaha, Jeevas, we found yours!
Ahahahhaha, Jeevas, we found yours!
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Jeevas

Strange symbols line the walls of the temple. None of them look even remotly close to the scripts you have seen in the past making it impossible to decipher alone.
Quote:
> Write them down [need paper][consume action point]
> Decipher [need something to decipher][consume action point]
> Back away
@Jeevas

Strange symbols line the walls of the temple. None of them look even remotly close to the scripts you have seen in the past making it impossible to decipher alone.
Quote:
> Write them down [need paper][consume action point]
> Decipher [need something to decipher][consume action point]
> Back away
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Billy Bob! Idk what to do to defeat him. Well, maybe I *do* have an idea… but that comes later.

> Back away and Inspect Rubble
Billy Bob! Idk what to do to defeat him. Well, maybe I *do* have an idea… but that comes later.

> Back away and Inspect Rubble
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas

It seems the wall partially collapsed here. Stone rubble piled up in the corner.
Quote:
Looks sturdy...

> Climb rubble [consume action point]
> Clear rubble [need excavation tool][consume action point]
> Go back
@Jeevas

It seems the wall partially collapsed here. Stone rubble piled up in the corner.
Quote:
Looks sturdy...

> Climb rubble [consume action point]
> Clear rubble [need excavation tool][consume action point]
> Go back
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@jeevas

”its BEENGOUX!! Not BINGO!! it sounds similar but it’s buh- ee- nn- goh, get it right next time!” ”Same with the riddle, I think you’re close, but I don’t think it’s right.”

Seems you got it wrong! But you’re on the right track.
@jeevas

”its BEENGOUX!! Not BINGO!! it sounds similar but it’s buh- ee- nn- goh, get it right next time!” ”Same with the riddle, I think you’re close, but I don’t think it’s right.”

Seems you got it wrong! But you’re on the right track.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@Jeevas

I forgot you named him Billy Bob. Your poor Banshee is probably so self-conscious now, you really did a number on his image.

Mission leader: @Venusian
Mission Location: Sacred Grounds
Equipment: Starfall & Twintail

I'm going to go try and see if that Banshee in the forest is Pika's after all, and if one of our guesses was right on the weakness c:<
@Jeevas

I forgot you named him Billy Bob. Your poor Banshee is probably so self-conscious now, you really did a number on his image.

Mission leader: @Venusian
Mission Location: Sacred Grounds
Equipment: Starfall & Twintail

I'm going to go try and see if that Banshee in the forest is Pika's after all, and if one of our guesses was right on the weakness c:<
> Clear Rubble with my Guardian! (If it can’t do it, then who/what can? Lol)
> Clear Rubble with my Guardian! (If it can’t do it, then who/what can? Lol)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas

With a nod towards your daichitsune, it uses it's magic to pulverize any boulders and move everything out of the way. Once the dust settles, you find a stairway down to somewhere...

The extra illuminations of the hole in the ceilings allows you to go down without needing alight source!
Quote:
> Go down
> Go back
@Jeevas

With a nod towards your daichitsune, it uses it's magic to pulverize any boulders and move everything out of the way. Once the dust settles, you find a stairway down to somewhere...

The extra illuminations of the hole in the ceilings allows you to go down without needing alight source!
Quote:
> Go down
> Go back
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
[center]@Venusian [i]You arrive at the sacred grounds, a thick fog creeping low to the ground. Solaire waits behind you as her lantern barely illuminates her figure.[/i] [color=DarkRed]"Make it quick"[/color] [quote][i]You look around and see some points of interest[i] >Check obsidian trees >Check inside temple >Check icy residue[/quote][/center]
@Venusian

You arrive at the sacred grounds, a thick fog creeping low to the ground. Solaire waits behind you as her lantern barely illuminates her figure.

"Make it quick"
Quote:
You look around and see some points of interest

>Check obsidian trees
>Check inside temple
>Check icy residue
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
> Check obsidian trees
> Check obsidian trees
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 477 478