Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478
Added!
Added!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'd love to join the pinglist too!
I'd love to join the pinglist too!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Pinglist me too please! I need to make sure I can pay off my art orders first. ^-^
Pinglist me too please! I need to make sure I can pay off my art orders first. ^-^
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist too?
Could I be added to the pinglist too?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Pinglist pls!!
Pinglist pls!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[i][b][size =5] The grove glows once more... Curious eyes follow your every movement.[/size][/b][/i] [quote=Java] "Hello! I gathered some new scrolls so we can go on some expeditions! Get those warriors ready! The Grove awaits you!" [/quote] Open for all! Pinglists: @Aikka @LapisWings @TheAwesoMew @pikammd @Crystalitar @Starwindrider Pinglist from IC @Aie @Zaviei @ShinyWoobat @ElementMaster @Starwindrider @Renmei @Torchii @TheGremlinPrince @Recallback @magiritsa @QuirkyJunimo @Aikka
The grove glows once more... Curious eyes follow your every movement.

Java wrote:
"Hello! I gathered some new scrolls so we can go on some expeditions! Get those warriors ready!

The Grove awaits you!"

Open for all!
Pinglists:
@Aikka @LapisWings @TheAwesoMew @pikammd @Crystalitar @Starwindrider

Pinglist from IC
@Aie @Zaviei @ShinyWoobat @ElementMaster @Starwindrider @Renmei @Torchii @TheGremlinPrince @Recallback @magiritsa @QuirkyJunimo @Aikka
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
If I understand correctly, like this? Lure form: Expedition Leader: @magiritsa Soul Power: weak (sending you 40 levels) Expedition Route: Shadow Streak[emoji=shadow rune size=1]
If I understand correctly, like this?
Lure form:
Expedition Leader: @magiritsa
Soul Power: weak (sending you 40 levels)
Expedition Route: Shadow Streak
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
@magiritsa [i]"You send out your warriors through the Shadow Streak. After a little while, a rustling can be heard that get's louder and louder. When you inspect the noise, you find a shadow runestone with a small kit."[/i] [quote=Loot] You found: A shadow Kit [img]https://i.imgur.com/sPNFcr8.png[/img][/quote] (full size and signature sized have been send through PM! These resizes are unique to you! You have been added to the spreadsheet) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FyG1m3V.png[/img][/center]
@magiritsa

"You send out your warriors through the Shadow Streak. After a little while, a rustling can be heard that get's louder and louder. When you inspect the noise, you find a shadow runestone with a small kit."
Loot wrote:

You found:
A shadow Kit
sPNFcr8.png

(full size and signature sized have been send through PM! These resizes are unique to you! You have been added to the spreadsheet)
FyG1m3V.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
I'm back, these adopts are so cute and I want to see more of them.

Leveller: @magiritsa
Current fox: Shadow Kit
Level to: 2

and

Soul Power: strong
Expedition Route: Illuminated Island

Let me know if there's any levels missing.
I'm back, these adopts are so cute and I want to see more of them.

Leveller: @magiritsa
Current fox: Shadow Kit
Level to: 2

and

Soul Power: strong
Expedition Route: Illuminated Island

Let me know if there's any levels missing.
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
[center]@magiritsa [quote][i]"The power of Souls empower your Shadow Kit. The small fox grows larger. Inky paws make quite the stains everywhere and the fresh mushroom spores that grow on its back seem to itch your nose."[/i] Congratulations! Your shadow Kit leveled up! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xq2Oa7h.png[/img][/quote] "Sending your warriors to the illuminated Island, you see a flash of light as the last of the group gets out of sight. The strong scroll emits a powerful light which seems to catch the eye of a curious fellow." [quote]You find: Rare drop! Congratz! [img]https://i.imgur.com/c8XHvqi.png[/img][/quote] "The Illuminated twin tailed fox grins wildly. It likes flickering the lights on its back to scare small birds." [img]https://i.imgur.com/E5ALjiw.png[/img][/center]
@magiritsa
Quote:
"The power of Souls empower your Shadow Kit. The small fox grows larger. Inky paws make quite the stains everywhere and the fresh mushroom spores that grow on its back seem to itch your nose."
Congratulations! Your shadow Kit leveled up!
Xq2Oa7h.png

"Sending your warriors to the illuminated Island, you see a flash of light as the last of the group gets out of sight. The strong scroll emits a powerful light which seems to catch the eye of a curious fellow."
Quote:
You find:
Rare drop! Congratz!
c8XHvqi.png
"The Illuminated twin tailed fox grins wildly. It likes flickering the lights on its back to scare small birds."
E5ALjiw.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 477 478