Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Earth Dom] NotN BINGO [Done]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Hi Thrugzug! Happy NotN!
Hi Thrugzug! Happy NotN!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
[columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/845637459367034891/1042727711178752020/fali_5_small.png[/img][nextcol][size=4][font=arial]"Hi there, Thrugzug! I hope you are keeping well, my friend!" the Tundra says. He looks a little uncomfortable as he glances about the room. "What a most unsettling place!" Fali flinches as another piece of furniture picks itself up and scuttles out of the room, and the Tundra blinks in stunned silence before shuffling a little closer to the Coatl's side. "I... I think I'll head back out," he mutters, "lest [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3193938/1#post_3193938][b]my stand[/b][/url] picks itself up and runs off, too!"
fali_5_small.png "Hi there, Thrugzug! I hope you are keeping well, my friend!" the Tundra says. He looks a little uncomfortable as he glances about the room. "What a most unsettling place!"

Fali flinches as another piece of furniture picks itself up and scuttles out of the room, and the Tundra blinks in stunned silence before shuffling a little closer to the Coatl's side.

"I... I think I'll head back out," he mutters, "lest my stand picks itself up and runs off, too!"
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
-waves at thrugzug-

Missed you little buddy! Happy notn to you and the pebbles :)
-waves at thrugzug-

Missed you little buddy! Happy notn to you and the pebbles :)
c33OBRd.png
Hi Thrugzug! Have anything interesting to share today?
Hi Thrugzug! Have anything interesting to share today?
ULpnU.gif kSHgNvi.png
24small.png
Tskynm9.png
@Dracowolf Question: does the "play tomo 3 times" rule apply to three questions from Tomo or three consecutive days of playing tomo?
@Dracowolf Question: does the "play tomo 3 times" rule apply to three questions from Tomo or three consecutive days of playing tomo?
mlNVeHM.jpg
Hello Thrugzug ! Happy Night of the Nocturne ! Also, really cute bunny you drew :)
Hello Thrugzug ! Happy Night of the Nocturne ! Also, really cute bunny you drew :)
@DemonicDuchess it is meant to be 3 full rounds, so 3 days of playing Tomo
@DemonicDuchess it is meant to be 3 full rounds, so 3 days of playing Tomo
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf That's what I thought but I couldn't be sure. Thank you! ^^
@Dracowolf That's what I thought but I couldn't be sure. Thank you! ^^
mlNVeHM.jpg
hi thrugzug ^^
hi thrugzug ^^
Kursed-Curtain-Signature.gif
The clan's permabas all get in line to say hi to Thrugzug. Who has let them all run around unsupervised during an event?
The clan's permabas all get in line to say hi to Thrugzug. Who has let them all run around unsupervised during an event?
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14