Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm so obsessed with the fidget toys
1 2
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/48165.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/48166.png[/img] As an autistic person [s]who doesn't actually have one of these toys irl but that's beside the point[/s] I feel so seen and I hope all the autistic dragons out there agree. Also lowkey like... if FR is looking for new merch ideas..........
48165.png

48166.png

As an autistic person who doesn't actually have one of these toys irl but that's beside the point I feel so seen and I hope all the autistic dragons out there agree.

Also lowkey like... if FR is looking for new merch ideas..........
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
As an autistic dragon, i love them so much too !

Petition to make them the new autism symbol to replace the godawfull puzzle piece [emoji=aberration angry size=1 /joking
As an autistic dragon, i love them so much too !

Petition to make them the new autism symbol to replace the godawfull puzzle piece [emoji=aberration angry size=1 /joking
neutralh5.png
as another autistic also without these i love them! seeing them made me happy stim lol
as another autistic also without these i love them! seeing them made me happy stim lol
1vAtYxM.png g4XyQaa.png 0eGuNQX.png 7ntZZGM.png
@JestingGremlin Actually there is already another one, this rainbow infinity symbol (which is for autism [i]acceptance[/i] as opposed to that [non-FR friendly words] puzzle piece lol): [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg/1200px-Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg.png[/img] But also I think these familiars would be even better :P /j
@JestingGremlin

Actually there is already another one, this rainbow infinity symbol (which is for autism acceptance as opposed to that [non-FR friendly words] puzzle piece lol):

1200px-Autism_spectrum_infinity_awareness_symbol.svg.png

But also I think these familiars would be even better :P /j
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
ahhh how cute!!!!! i haven’t seen the whole familiar until now how adorable :’)
ahhh how cute!!!!! i haven’t seen the whole familiar until now how adorable :’)
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
as an autistic dragon who does have these it's glorious
as an autistic dragon who does have these it's glorious
51g/1500g Saved for Flight Change
1vAtYxM.png tw8kgiY.pngvJS7emY.pngHdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.pngKXbG0Dv.pngeswSnrS.pngVDqpTLf.pngtNgQJvM.png7Zid8hE.pngFvSLVNv.pngsbmtjDC.pngu6ZPWxO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngSEIqIGe.pngjI9KbMj.png2VtxnMX.pngIxog88i.pngDa1cz0f.pngo7CqYdD.png5srIc0i.pnglPnwl0z.pngCLFJF6a.pngyvMj9jM.pngyZFrBUC.pngQQYyU47.pngUeSE1vI.pngFYtngEy.pngjA5A7gu.pngtuclmOI.pngNlmYDAS.png0HBKL8H.pngWFpPzZn.pngAl1BEGR.pngkcbWnDp.png
I am a fellow neurospicy, and second the 'please make the clicky-clacky fidget toy a reality' comment!
I am a fellow neurospicy, and second the 'please make the clicky-clacky fidget toy a reality' comment!
DGvY4qO.gif
omg I didn't realize the second one was a rainbow! All the love for the fidgets.
omg I didn't realize the second one was a rainbow! All the love for the fidgets.
As an autistic person, the moment I saw these two made me chuckle and feel seen. I love them so much.

Also the comments about the puzzle piece emoji confused me for a moment until it clicked.
As an autistic person, the moment I saw these two made me chuckle and feel seen. I love them so much.

Also the comments about the puzzle piece emoji confused me for a moment until it clicked.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
I can hear all my neurodivergent dragons frantically clicking these things as they go about their daily lives.
I can hear all my neurodivergent dragons frantically clicking these things as they go about their daily lives.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
1 2