Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you hatch egg or sell egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Neither. I've been hoarding all my eggs for the past year. When my main breeding challenge is over I'm going to do a mass hatch and move to Lightning! Don't know when that will be. Hopefully next year.
Neither. I've been hoarding all my eggs for the past year. When my main breeding challenge is over I'm going to do a mass hatch and move to Lightning! Don't know when that will be. Hopefully next year.
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
Sell egg, hatch only one
Sell egg, hatch only one
SIG-02.png
I've been hatching the ones I got! It's more fun to me to hatch and see what I get. I'm getting a profit either way when I sell the hatchling. Lol.
I've been hatching the ones I got! It's more fun to me to hatch and see what I get. I'm getting a profit either way when I sell the hatchling. Lol.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
I sell the eggs because I KNOW that, if I do hatch them, no matter how UGLY the hatchling is, i'll get attached and keep them forever :((
I sell the eggs because I KNOW that, if I do hatch them, no matter how UGLY the hatchling is, i'll get attached and keep them forever :((
4FoEmfRo_o.png
SELL. i don't really care for the special status uf g1s, i just want money for my projects. however, i've decided to hatch 1 egg this notn, bc i wanna add a nocturne to my lair for the holiday.
SELL. i don't really care for the special status uf g1s, i just want money for my projects. however, i've decided to hatch 1 egg this notn, bc i wanna add a nocturne to my lair for the holiday.
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
95% of the time I sell them. I've been let down by bad hatches too many times. I'd prefer to get more gems so I can buy G1s I actually want.

I will admit it can be fun to gamble though. So these days I have a system now where I only hatch eggs of my flight's element (Plague), and all other elements I sell.
95% of the time I sell them. I've been let down by bad hatches too many times. I'd prefer to get more gems so I can buy G1s I actually want.

I will admit it can be fun to gamble though. So these days I have a system now where I only hatch eggs of my flight's element (Plague), and all other elements I sell.
wsC9LP4.jpg
I'm going to hatch them all this year. Who needs money when you have cute hatchlings lol
I'm going to hatch them all this year. Who needs money when you have cute hatchlings lol
They/Them ~ Wishlist ~ Scatter Project er7d6Yk.png
I sell chests to buy eggs, and save eggs for my birthday in January.
I sell chests to buy eggs, and save eggs for my birthday in January.
88752870.png90231961.png
I'd sell them if I was getting any
I'd sell them if I was getting any
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Hatch egg. Complain about result. Hatch more egg.
Hatch egg. Complain about result. Hatch more egg.
oh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7