Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you hatch egg or sell egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I want to know [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I want to know
wlLXM.gif
both.... but i try to sell more LOL
both.... but i try to sell more LOL
KAGE.png
save egg, hoard egg. for later use
save egg, hoard egg. for later use
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Hoard the egg until the summer, when the prices are less crazy.

During the summer, you don't have people selling off their eggs because NotN is coming, and the huge amount of eggs from the last NotN has been sold and hatched.
Hoard the egg until the summer, when the prices are less crazy.

During the summer, you don't have people selling off their eggs because NotN is coming, and the huge amount of eggs from the last NotN has been sold and hatched.
mctEJP5.png
Wyvern /\ FR+3
Any pronouns but it/its

>If I made the thread, I'm subbed!
>Feel free to ping me, I don't mind!
snowy_owlynx.pngguardian_foo.png snowsquall_floracat.png
Trade egg for Fern/Paisley
Trade egg for Fern/Paisley
I hatch every tenth egg I get but I mostly hoard them to sell when the price goes up.
I hatch every tenth egg I get but I mostly hoard them to sell when the price goes up.
sell! I sell during notn bc I like my instant gratification. and I usually only like ugly g1s (I only like xyzs), so I can usually buy the kind of g1s I like from other folks' reject piles at lower prices. hopin for a good haul this year!
sell! I sell during notn bc I like my instant gratification. and I usually only like ugly g1s (I only like xyzs), so I can usually buy the kind of g1s I like from other folks' reject piles at lower prices. hopin for a good haul this year!
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I stopped selling eggs the moment I realised it's not worth the thrill of getting the most disgusting color combinations the earth ever saw

Having cool hatches is nice too though..
I stopped selling eggs the moment I realised it's not worth the thrill of getting the most disgusting color combinations the earth ever saw

Having cool hatches is nice too though..
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
I might hatch one or two, but the rest get sold for a nice pile of gems to fund existing projects!
I might hatch one or two, but the rest get sold for a nice pile of gems to fund existing projects!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Always sell. I have kind of specific tastes in dragons and a completely random hatch is unlikely to provide that.
Always sell. I have kind of specific tastes in dragons and a completely random hatch is unlikely to provide that.
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7