Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you hatch egg or sell egg?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sell.
Sell.
i’m selling egg i have items to buy
i’m selling egg i have items to buy
34047237.png
73030014.png
This year i'm focused on profit but i've also got only 1 egg so far. I do love hatching dragons so on one hand it's my only hope thus far, while on the other i need that sweet cash

I'm very sentimental so i'll probably keep that egg specifically only for it to hatch as the ugliest creature next to the thing that i see in the mirror ever day
This year i'm focused on profit but i've also got only 1 egg so far. I do love hatching dragons so on one hand it's my only hope thus far, while on the other i need that sweet cash

I'm very sentimental so i'll probably keep that egg specifically only for it to hatch as the ugliest creature next to the thing that i see in the mirror ever day
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
I sell most of my eggs every year, but this time I’m hatching all! I love hatching but I never let myself enjoy it because I’m always focused on profit. Not this year! I’m happy with my regular earnings, so it’s time for fun. Besides, grinding coli will net me tons of profits alone.
I sell most of my eggs every year, but this time I’m hatching all! I love hatching but I never let myself enjoy it because I’m always focused on profit. Not this year! I’m happy with my regular earnings, so it’s time for fun. Besides, grinding coli will net me tons of profits alone.
I got lost again.
my goal is ill hatch an egg for every five i vault, and play a game of higher or lower if i have an extra, to sell or hatch :p
my goal is ill hatch an egg for every five i vault, and play a game of higher or lower if i have an extra, to sell or hatch :p

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
im gonna try to hatch all of them because i love surprises :)
im gonna try to hatch all of them because i love surprises :)

mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I hatched a couple! Notn falls on my bday so I like a birthday hatch. The majority do get sold or hoarded away to hatch randomly or sell throughout the rest of the year depending on my projects
I hatched a couple! Notn falls on my bday so I like a birthday hatch. The majority do get sold or hoarded away to hatch randomly or sell throughout the rest of the year depending on my projects
Check out my alphabet challenge
DX3f5.gifu6fMF.gifPE5Uc.gif
I've hatched my first NotN egg but the rest I will be selling!
I've hatched my first NotN egg but the rest I will be selling!
Square icon of Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering, bushes filled with lanterns emitting a warm glow. By Serpenta
I like to hatch and then sell the ones I dislike. Other people seeking wacky colour combos deserve their chance.
I like to hatch and then sell the ones I dislike. Other people seeking wacky colour combos deserve their chance.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7