Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67
[quote name="UselessLesbiderg" date="2022-12-18 18:23:47" ] So these fidget toys and nut crackers are new merch right?? [emoji=wildclaw star size=2] [/quote] Honestly I need them in my life
UselessLesbiderg wrote on 2022-12-18 18:23:47:
So these fidget toys and nut crackers are new merch right??
Honestly I need them in my life
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
what do you mean it ends at the start of 2023. where did 2022 go?

(happy night of the nocturne!! everything looks amazing & i love higgins)
what do you mean it ends at the start of 2023. where did 2022 go?

(happy night of the nocturne!! everything looks amazing & i love higgins)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I will be using so many of those Candle Cascades
I will be using so many of those Candle Cascades
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Was [b]so[/b] hyped as soon as I saw the animals!! [emoji=nocturne love size=1] Happy NotN everyone!
Was so hyped as soon as I saw the animals!! Happy NotN everyone!
aKHNXwM.png
[center]Whooo~ Night of the Nocturne baybee! [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o6Zt5HXxxx8rRIjM4/giphy.gif[/img] Also, I adore Higgins. [emoji=nocturne love size=1][/center]
Whooo~ Night of the Nocturne baybee!

giphy.gif

Also, I adore Higgins.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Love that i no longer have to rely on Swipp's to get extra chests with mats from Coli! Never got lucky enough to get the ones i had loads for, so this makes grinding the coli a lot less frustrating. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Love that i no longer have to rely on Swipp's to get extra chests with mats from Coli! Never got lucky enough to get the ones i had loads for, so this makes grinding the coli a lot less frustrating.
I think I just literally said ohhs and ahhs out loud as I looked through the new animal pendants. The genes are freaking fantastic!!!

I absolutely LOVE the NotN!!!
I think I just literally said ohhs and ahhs out loud as I looked through the new animal pendants. The genes are freaking fantastic!!!

I absolutely LOVE the NotN!!!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Ooooh I'm excited for this year's NoN! Time to stock up on them eggs. And see if I can get my hands on them genes
Ooooh I'm excited for this year's NoN! Time to stock up on them eggs. And see if I can get my hands on them genes
Wow!! My goodness, this new setup is fantastic, and the new items are SO gorgeous! These scenes are literally PERFECT. This is all so gooood aaaahhhhh
Wow!! My goodness, this new setup is fantastic, and the new items are SO gorgeous! These scenes are literally PERFECT. This is all so gooood aaaahhhhh
eP65k0J.png
Welcome back to buttrock season!!!
Welcome back to buttrock season!!!
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67