Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Size Guide UPDATED 2022
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Finally did an updated graphic of the Ancient breeds! [img]https://i.ibb.co/17bcHn6/ancient-5.png[/img] The new breeds modifiers, by my calculations*, are: Aberration F: 130 Aberration M: 112 Undertide F: 87 Undertide M: 89 [size=2]*Aberrations are extremely difficult to measure.[/size] Many thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest in this sort of thing.
Finally did an updated graphic of the Ancient breeds!

ancient-5.png

The new breeds modifiers, by my calculations*, are:

Aberration F: 130
Aberration M: 112
Undertide F: 87
Undertide M: 89

*Aberrations are extremely difficult to measure.

Many thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest in this sort of thing.
titlecard.png
Oh! Oh my goodness an update! [emoji=spiral star size=1] I’m elated, I’m going to spend the next hour doing this, hold on.
Oh! Oh my goodness an update! I’m elated, I’m going to spend the next hour doing this, hold on.
96d3f008007c014a305db108daaaafad6848d180.png
ngl I did NOT expect Spirals to be that tiny. I thought they were like as long as Ridgebacks lol
ngl I did NOT expect Spirals to be that tiny. I thought they were like as long as Ridgebacks lol
FYI, some of the images are broken.
FYI, some of the images are broken.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
will the multipliers still work correctly if used with a hatchling's length? Or would they need a different multiplier to be more accuarate?
will the multipliers still work correctly if used with a hatchling's length? Or would they need a different multiplier to be more accuarate?
6WRJIIX.pngiKuGD7U.pngynQ0EYw.png
@BeanPasteBoi there's a link at the top of the first page to a post where someone worked out the hatchling/permababy multipliers.
@BeanPasteBoi there's a link at the top of the first page to a post where someone worked out the hatchling/permababy multipliers.
mine-birb1.png x he/him | FR + 4
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 59953779.png
The faes look very small in comparison to the snappers but Tomo's fae friend kinda looks a bit bigger than that- or am I just seeing wrong?

Also aaa I never took a good look into the weight and size of my dragons but whoa this really shows how much they vary! Thank you so much!
The faes look very small in comparison to the snappers but Tomo's fae friend kinda looks a bit bigger than that- or am I just seeing wrong?

Also aaa I never took a good look into the weight and size of my dragons but whoa this really shows how much they vary! Thank you so much!
Matilde
she/her
heart_big.png
omg so many of them are so eenie weenie what :00
omg so many of them are so eenie weenie what :00
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
Would it be possible to see the all of the adult ancient and modern breeds lined up together similar to the hatchling lineup? I'm wondering just how visually giant (or tiny) they are compared to Imps for example

(edit: I'm dumb, I think only Undertide and Aberration are missing *facepalm*)
Would it be possible to see the all of the adult ancient and modern breeds lined up together similar to the hatchling lineup? I'm wondering just how visually giant (or tiny) they are compared to Imps for example

(edit: I'm dumb, I think only Undertide and Aberration are missing *facepalm*)
nope. no way. i simply Refuse this information :skull:
nope. no way. i simply Refuse this information :skull:
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10