Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 66 67
oh i am absolutely in love with all the new items this year, my excitement cannot be contained :D
oh i am absolutely in love with all the new items this year, my excitement cannot be contained :D
DFLKGDLFKGJDKLFJG NOTN!! AND NEW GENES
DFLKGDLFKGJDKLFJG NOTN!! AND NEW GENES
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
NOTN MY BELOEVED
NOTN MY BELOEVED
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
In the midst of my squealing delight (this is the first NoN I've been online for!!) I noted a small error: the image for Primary Gene: Fern (Veilspun) is the same as the one for Secondary Gene: Paisley (Veilspun).
In the midst of my squealing delight (this is the first NoN I've been online for!!) I noted a small error: the image for Primary Gene: Fern (Veilspun) is the same as the one for Secondary Gene: Paisley (Veilspun).
ohhh i love the new npc and the additional shop with all the swipp trades moved over!!
ohhh i love the new npc and the additional shop with all the swipp trades moved over!!
R3T9Jmp.pngdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif?M8wY2=party.png
[center][emoji=red star size=1][emoji=nocturne size=1] Happy NotN! [emoji=nocturne size=1][emoji=red star size=1][/center]
Happy NotN!
7tMicCL.png
Higgins colors please! I'm making a fandragon!
Higgins colors please! I'm making a fandragon!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
I need ALL the enchanted necklaces!
I need ALL the enchanted necklaces!
Five years ago, a Nocturne was born... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35593449][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/355935/35593449_350.png[/img][/url]
Five years ago, a Nocturne was born...

35593449_350.png
Have a suggestion for what to put for an Arcane, magic-loving sort? I don't really mingle much at all, so I don't have anything to put here right now ;u;
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Happy NotN! [emoji=crystal ball size=1]
Happy NotN!
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png