Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=136&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=97&winggene=136&wings=151&auth=d74e2733962bdb63fe53cfd8d9db015adac0cdf4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Okay, new dream dragon.
dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=136&breed=7&element=4&eyetype=10&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=97&winggene=136&wings=151&auth=d74e2733962bdb63fe53cfd8d9db015adac0cdf4&dummyext=prev.png
Okay, new dream dragon.
Gay|He/Him|FR Time
nudX0O8.png
WOOHOO!!! first night of the nocturne for me :) really excited and honestly I'm LOVING those new necklaces :O
WOOHOO!!! first night of the nocturne for me :) really excited and honestly I'm LOVING those new necklaces :O
shadow.png
any pronouns | UTC+8 | australian
In love with the animal necklaces [emoji=guardian love size=1]
In love with the animal necklaces
c89140e8b36357fcf8858c391d1b381acd3b752a.gif
happy nocturne night! ^.=.^ omg those new genes and familiars and apparel are so adorable and cool !!!
happy nocturne night! ^.=.^ omg those new genes and familiars and apparel are so adorable and cool !!!
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
OMGG THE GENES
OMGG THE GENES
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
My first NoTN, was so excited for this! :)
My first NoTN, was so excited for this! :)
Happy Fish season!
I have put in an inquiry regarding extra gathering turns.

I believe that we were phasing them out but will confirm. They were an hold over from when gathering and coliseum were the main ways to generate chests without spending anything, but now we have bonuses across the site for doing daily activities and galore to provide more opportunities to get chests and kick off the event. Adding gathering turns requires a programmer to add them manually.

So I do not have an answer for you now, because it is the weekend, but I have put in an inquiry. I believe the answer is no extra turns, but I want to be sure.
I have put in an inquiry regarding extra gathering turns.

I believe that we were phasing them out but will confirm. They were an hold over from when gathering and coliseum were the main ways to generate chests without spending anything, but now we have bonuses across the site for doing daily activities and galore to provide more opportunities to get chests and kick off the event. Adding gathering turns requires a programmer to add them manually.

So I do not have an answer for you now, because it is the weekend, but I have put in an inquiry. I believe the answer is no extra turns, but I want to be sure.
The Afternoon Tea enemy doesn't seem to be in the Game Database for monsters. Maybe someone else too, I've only noticed this one so far
edit: that seems to have been fixed, thanks =)
The Afternoon Tea enemy doesn't seem to be in the Game Database for monsters. Maybe someone else too, I've only noticed this one so far
edit: that seems to have been fixed, thanks =)
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Happy NOTN, everyone! The new apparel and familiars are amazing!
Happy NOTN, everyone! The new apparel and familiars are amazing!
QcmVjST.png
NEW GENES WHAT?!?!
NEW GENES WHAT?!?!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67