Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2022
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67
ANIMAL APPAREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANIMAL APPAREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
15 Additional gathering turns have been awarded for this year. It is something that we are looking to phase out in future, but we did not provide notice so we are adding them in in case those turns were being counted on.
15 Additional gathering turns have been awarded for this year. It is something that we are looking to phase out in future, but we did not provide notice so we are adding them in in case those turns were being counted on.
Wow, Staff y'all have really outdone yourselves for this one! My jaw is on the floor, this is so good! I just hope I can find enough Scenes for all my assorted witches...
Wow, Staff y'all have really outdone yourselves for this one! My jaw is on the floor, this is so good! I just hope I can find enough Scenes for all my assorted witches...
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Aw man I love paisley but I'm bummed the colors are so limited--why are the squiggles all red?

Love the enchanted necklaces and library scene!
Aw man I love paisley but I'm bummed the colors are so limited--why are the squiggles all red?

Love the enchanted necklaces and library scene!
3GDu8cA.png
YOOOOO!

I love the new necklace apparel!
YOOOOO!

I love the new necklace apparel!
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Oh wow, I’m loving Higgins! Loving the new genes and familiars.
Oh wow, I’m loving Higgins! Loving the new genes and familiars.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
TYSM for the gathering turns! I already gathered, not knowing NotN would start today and was surprised now that there was no warning. Happy to get extras! :D

The new items look nice, looking forward to them^^

Happy NotN everyone!
TYSM for the gathering turns! I already gathered, not knowing NotN would start today and was surprised now that there was no warning. Happy to get extras! :D

The new items look nice, looking forward to them^^

Happy NotN everyone!
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Happy Notn!!
Happy Notn!!
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-18 06:36:59" ] 15 Additional gathering turns have been awarded for this year. It is something that we are looking to phase out in future, but we did not provide notice so we are adding them in in case those turns were being counted on. [/quote] Really!? Does this mean we won’t have to struggle for items on task?
Undel wrote on 2022-12-18 06:36:59:
Really!? Does this mean we won’t have to struggle for items on task?
marketicon.pngITs-Logo-Sm.png Logo.png
WOOO LETS GOO HAPPY NOTN!! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
WOOO LETS GOO HAPPY NOTN!!

rBEiJJr.png

BRICK!
-SHE/HE/THEY
-FR+ 8
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 66 67