Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107
Around Youtube years old?
Around Youtube years old?
vista_coatl2.png wh3Tiip.png
160P7Fb.png
tqGkHih.png
8O67LBq.png
SYiQlxK.png
zLLQDMW.png ll0CfnD.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
q9EEy5M.png
UU9vIu2.png
Gaq8bW1.png
vista_coatl2.png
Old enough to have ten year old DeviantArt and Roblox accounts.
Old enough to have ten year old DeviantArt and Roblox accounts.
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
Older than DOOM but younger than wolfenstein 3D.
Older than DOOM but younger than wolfenstein 3D.
YfTeOCO.gifbKniD.gifF3wW9ES.gif
I saw the very first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in the theater...

(They actually did a local premier and the creators came on stage in the turtle costumes before the movie started, it was so cool.)
I saw the very first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in the theater...

(They actually did a local premier and the creators came on stage in the turtle costumes before the movie started, it was so cool.)
GGinHwO.png WPrI8nF.pngVFsOpVv.png
Old enough to have had tapes for the TV when I was growing up, young enough to only JUST remember that that was even a thing
Old enough to have had tapes for the TV when I was growing up, young enough to only JUST remember that that was even a thing
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
I always use to see those 'flatball' commercials on TV
I always use to see those 'flatball' commercials on TV
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
When I turned 7 years old, Thor was in the MCU for the first time, and everyone called my dad Thor because he has a beard and long hair.
When I turned 7 years old, Thor was in the MCU for the first time, and everyone called my dad Thor because he has a beard and long hair.
Adultn't
Adultn't
My first cellphone was a flip phone with an extendable antenna that, to type the letter S on, you had to press 7 four times.
My first cellphone was a flip phone with an extendable antenna that, to type the letter S on, you had to press 7 four times.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
I can make so many references- I was there before Phineas and Ferb got popular, I played Wii sports a lot as a kid. I also played minecraft on my xbox 360.
I can make so many references- I was there before Phineas and Ferb got popular, I played Wii sports a lot as a kid. I also played minecraft on my xbox 360.
5hF3FGk.png
753hxVX.png
nWiQNX9.png
X2cIK6V.png
81442806p.png
Pj35sMw.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 106 107