Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 106 107
I have an extremely fuzzy memory of 9/11 that for many years I thought I'd imagined until my mom confirmed it was real.
I have an extremely fuzzy memory of 9/11 that for many years I thought I'd imagined until my mom confirmed it was real.
I remember when mobile games like Fruit Ninja and Doodle Jump didn't have a million ads and microtransactions! Smartphones were new tech back then.
I remember when mobile games like Fruit Ninja and Doodle Jump didn't have a million ads and microtransactions! Smartphones were new tech back then.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I remember when Katy perry was the most popular singer alive, and Michael Jackson was still alive
I remember when Katy perry was the most popular singer alive, and Michael Jackson was still alive
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
Lets just say that while i was finishing up in the creation void there was a worldwide panic...
Lets just say that while i was finishing up in the creation void there was a worldwide panic...
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
In a musical involving mostly high school characters and their world, in which there is a very clear social hierarchy with three popular girls that share a name on the very top, and tackling dark themes a bit humorously, a girl sings to her totally healthy and innocent boyfriend about how she wants them as a couple to just be like like normal teens their age, if they've still got the right
In a musical involving mostly high school characters and their world, in which there is a very clear social hierarchy with three popular girls that share a name on the very top, and tackling dark themes a bit humorously, a girl sings to her totally healthy and innocent boyfriend about how she wants them as a couple to just be like like normal teens their age, if they've still got the right
Matilde
she/her
heart_big.png
Let's see here...

...i remember hearing disco and folk music on the radio?
Let's see here...

...i remember hearing disco and folk music on the radio?
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
About to become an antique in two months!
About to become an antique in two months!
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so3_100.gif
eIK5iG7.pngfLdYOuE.pngGLMwkdE.png
0034-skull.gif0112-peep.gif
Not on the calendar but well within a lotto ticket
Not on the calendar but well within a lotto ticket
i'm a little bit older when was minecraft released, too young when it was in development.
i'm a little bit older when was minecraft released, too young when it was in development.
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
I'm older than mincraft when it was in development :D
But younger than neopets when it first opened
I'm older than mincraft when it was in development :D
But younger than neopets when it first opened
23848.png WISHNEVKA.
she/her | FR + 9

nature flight
23831.png
"Mary on a, Mary on a cross, if you
choose to run away with me,
I will tickle you internally and I