Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Been Away A While
About a year and a half? Give or take.

There's so much new stuff ^^; I only just wandered into the archaeology minigame, it's... definitely a lot!

Trying to figure out where to jump back in from--might finish reorganizing and clearing out my clan, to be honest? Also want to actually start posting again, haha.

In the meantime, what are some of your favorite "new" features or breeds? I left off on banescales, technically (came back to claim mine, then disappeared again) but I'm partial to the aberrations as i think they're delightfully bizarre!
About a year and a half? Give or take.

There's so much new stuff ^^; I only just wandered into the archaeology minigame, it's... definitely a lot!

Trying to figure out where to jump back in from--might finish reorganizing and clearing out my clan, to be honest? Also want to actually start posting again, haha.

In the meantime, what are some of your favorite "new" features or breeds? I left off on banescales, technically (came back to claim mine, then disappeared again) but I'm partial to the aberrations as i think they're delightfully bizarre!
21 | They/Them | Sam/Salem
I have autism, so if I do something wrong, please don’t be scared to tell me!
Trying to post on the forums more after years on-site ^^
@raspberrymeadows welcome back! things sure have changed!

I think I joined the site after you left, amusingly enough. my favorite recently added breed is definitely the Obelisks (looks at icon... totally not my bias showing, nooooo) but I also love Aberrations and Undertides.

also! just wanted to inform you that some of the dragons in your sales tab qualify as Old Oaks since they're 3 years old or older, so if you want to rehome them, going through Old Oaks might be beneficial for you since they're worth a lot! OO thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086
@raspberrymeadows welcome back! things sure have changed!

I think I joined the site after you left, amusingly enough. my favorite recently added breed is definitely the Obelisks (looks at icon... totally not my bias showing, nooooo) but I also love Aberrations and Undertides.

also! just wanted to inform you that some of the dragons in your sales tab qualify as Old Oaks since they're 3 years old or older, so if you want to rehome them, going through Old Oaks might be beneficial for you since they're worth a lot! OO thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko
thank you!! I tried posting this once but it vanished. Pesky mobile, I guess?

Looking at your acc, you definitely started after my leave of absence began. Kinda funny! I also love the obelisks—thought about an all obelisk lair, but that's a bit labor intensive.

Also—good to know about OO! I was planning on tossing up a post in the sales forum & just letting the pieces fall where they may, but it's nice to know there's a good place for my oldies. I'll definitely check them out!
@LouckyKoneko
thank you!! I tried posting this once but it vanished. Pesky mobile, I guess?

Looking at your acc, you definitely started after my leave of absence began. Kinda funny! I also love the obelisks—thought about an all obelisk lair, but that's a bit labor intensive.

Also—good to know about OO! I was planning on tossing up a post in the sales forum & just letting the pieces fall where they may, but it's nice to know there's a good place for my oldies. I'll definitely check them out!
21 | They/Them | Sam/Salem
I have autism, so if I do something wrong, please don’t be scared to tell me!
Trying to post on the forums more after years on-site ^^
@raspberrymeadows
oh yeah, Oops All Obes sounds great in theory but monolairs are... not my thing. it's so much work.

awesome ^^ there's some real beauties among your oldies so I'm sure they'll go to good homes!
@raspberrymeadows
oh yeah, Oops All Obes sounds great in theory but monolairs are... not my thing. it's so much work.

awesome ^^ there's some real beauties among your oldies so I'm sure they'll go to good homes!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@raspberrymeadows Welcome back!

Banes were the end of 2019, so if that was the latest update you were here for it's been almost three years for you.

Here's the chronological update guide, if you want to look through and get an overview of everything you've missed.

Major beats:
  • Eyepocolipse 2.0: All eye types can now be obtained via vials. Scattersights are much cheaper as a result. Many people were angry about this but have mostly chilled by now
  • Silhouette Scrolls: How to trans your dragon - Gem marketplace scroll that enables a pose toggle on your dragon. Once you apply the scroll you can swap between the m and f poses of a dragon to your hearts content. This does not change their breeding role, only their pose.
  • Hoard Revamp: You may have noticed the hoard is much more manageable now. There's a search feature, and settings to make it so that you can change the number of items per page and stack up all items of one type past the normal 99 max.
  • World Map Revamp: It's real pretty now look at it
  • Warriors Way: A new event every august that introduces a bunch of new apparel and familiars, kinda a NotN light.
  • Arlo's. You've already mentioned this one so I won't get into too many details but the third digsite is the only way to get the breed change scroll for the new breed Undertides
  • Aberrations: you've already discovered these but I love them
  • The Grand Exchange: A shop hub for various events. All shops that can be found here use special event currencies that are unique to their events - this includes the festival currencies for the monthly elemental festivals.
  • When there's an event that has a event currency said currency can be gathered through more site features now; things like bonding with your familiars or melting things at Baldwin's will yield event currency.
@raspberrymeadows Welcome back!

Banes were the end of 2019, so if that was the latest update you were here for it's been almost three years for you.

Here's the chronological update guide, if you want to look through and get an overview of everything you've missed.

Major beats:
  • Eyepocolipse 2.0: All eye types can now be obtained via vials. Scattersights are much cheaper as a result. Many people were angry about this but have mostly chilled by now
  • Silhouette Scrolls: How to trans your dragon - Gem marketplace scroll that enables a pose toggle on your dragon. Once you apply the scroll you can swap between the m and f poses of a dragon to your hearts content. This does not change their breeding role, only their pose.
  • Hoard Revamp: You may have noticed the hoard is much more manageable now. There's a search feature, and settings to make it so that you can change the number of items per page and stack up all items of one type past the normal 99 max.
  • World Map Revamp: It's real pretty now look at it
  • Warriors Way: A new event every august that introduces a bunch of new apparel and familiars, kinda a NotN light.
  • Arlo's. You've already mentioned this one so I won't get into too many details but the third digsite is the only way to get the breed change scroll for the new breed Undertides
  • Aberrations: you've already discovered these but I love them
  • The Grand Exchange: A shop hub for various events. All shops that can be found here use special event currencies that are unique to their events - this includes the festival currencies for the monthly elemental festivals.
  • When there's an event that has a event currency said currency can be gathered through more site features now; things like bonding with your familiars or melting things at Baldwin's will yield event currency.
giphy.gif
BanescaleSig.png
giphy.gif
hi! welcome back :D

i have a couple of gao kids up for adoption, if you'd like, i could send you one for free!

btw, undertides are my favorite new breed so far :) i joined earlier this year, though :>
hi! welcome back :D

i have a couple of gao kids up for adoption, if you'd like, i could send you one for free!

btw, undertides are my favorite new breed so far :) i joined earlier this year, though :>
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif