Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | college students... how are yall doin
1 2 3 4 5
I have a ton of research, a job, and all STEM classes but at the same time I love all the things I'm doing. I've missed this game so much though :D
I have a ton of research, a job, and all STEM classes but at the same time I love all the things I'm doing. I've missed this game so much though :D
@kiwis

Biotech undergrad here!

I have two exams next week and a third one before Christmas holidays (which are a complete lie since I pretty much spend them studying for all the other finals in January). The exams I have before Christmas are not the most difficult from what I've heard, but you know, needing a break is making everything harder that it should be. The exams after Christmas though... send help.
@kiwis

Biotech undergrad here!

I have two exams next week and a third one before Christmas holidays (which are a complete lie since I pretty much spend them studying for all the other finals in January). The exams I have before Christmas are not the most difficult from what I've heard, but you know, needing a break is making everything harder that it should be. The exams after Christmas though... send help.
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
my birthday was on thursday (not great), and i have two finals tuesday! and i just found out my roomates are dating im not upset at all what huh not me never me

also major! education for the win!
my birthday was on thursday (not great), and i have two finals tuesday! and i just found out my roomates are dating im not upset at all what huh not me never me

also major! education for the win!
arcaneb1.png sorry for multiple pings!
im super busy right now, and might not respond right away! thx for understanding!
i am dragging my feet kicking and screaming i do not want to do my last paper whatsoever but time is running out :'(
i am dragging my feet kicking and screaming i do not want to do my last paper whatsoever but time is running out :'(
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Insert the gif of the wailing emoji disintigrating
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Design Arts major here! Honestly a bit stressed because my Geology class is gonna kill me, I have two tests for that one, the rest of my finals are either essays or art projects. But two ish more weeks and i'm done!

Goodluck with your finals! And happy belated birthday too!
Design Arts major here! Honestly a bit stressed because my Geology class is gonna kill me, I have two tests for that one, the rest of my finals are either essays or art projects. But two ish more weeks and i'm done!

Goodluck with your finals! And happy belated birthday too!
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Not well right now (math major), I had an injury I had to take off a semester from and something else happened after that. I'm unfortunately not able to go back yet, I miss it a lot.

I always wanted to graduate preferably with more than one degree if I could've, I never expected medical/other conditions to get in the way. I intensely studied Spanish in high school so I know upper-level Spanish classes can be stressful, it's also nice to see another biochem major on here, happy late birthday!
Not well right now (math major), I had an injury I had to take off a semester from and something else happened after that. I'm unfortunately not able to go back yet, I miss it a lot.

I always wanted to graduate preferably with more than one degree if I could've, I never expected medical/other conditions to get in the way. I intensely studied Spanish in high school so I know upper-level Spanish classes can be stressful, it's also nice to see another biochem major on here, happy late birthday!
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Supply Chain Technology major here: Microeconomics will be the death of me, it’s my last final and it’s on Wednesday. I haven’t studied at all.
Supply Chain Technology major here: Microeconomics will be the death of me, it’s my last final and it’s on Wednesday. I haven’t studied at all.
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
[quote name="Swissy" date="2022-12-11 23:10:36" ] Insert the gif of the wailing emoji disintigrating [/quote] [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/9PTGVf4BLwYAAAAM/crying-emoji-dies.gif[/img][/center] I'm convinced I'm going to fail math :( Every time I study it I feel genuine despair and confusion. I'll probably pass my other courses. Maybe... [size=2]Also I'm a commerce major[/size]
Swissy wrote on 2022-12-11 23:10:36:
crying-emoji-dies.gif
I'm convinced I'm going to fail math :( Every time I study it I feel genuine despair and confusion. I'll probably pass my other courses. Maybe...

Also I'm a commerce major
where my business admin majors at ._. currently on winter break but I still haven't paid for my winter classes lol.. also graduating in spring but i still don't know what my grad requirements are [emoji=skull size=1] every time i make an appointment with my advisor to discuss my classes and grad requirements i get too anxious to actually go on campus to talk to them. i've nd up cancelling my appointment two separate times now :/ hmm one day i'll get around to it
where my business admin majors at ._.

currently on winter break but I still haven't paid for my winter classes lol.. also graduating in spring but i still don't know what my grad requirements are every time i make an appointment with my advisor to discuss my classes and grad requirements i get too anxious to actually go on campus to talk to them. i've nd up cancelling my appointment two separate times now :/ hmm one day i'll get around to it
she/her
1 2 3 4 5