Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 335 336
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2022-12-08 03:26:40" ] @Sayla LoR enjoyer here - I am LOVING!!! the TCG. I participate in turn based when it suits me (I'm a sucker for strategy) but card games are relatively new to me. Genshin's TCG got me good, had to forcefully pace myself to not go completely bonkers on day 1 with how much I'm enjoying it hahaha. [/quote] [size=2]I feel that, I'm not a tcg fan but I've gone from regular hour or less playing back up to like 6 hour plus like I was back when I was ar 55 and under.
Khraylen wrote on 2022-12-08 03:26:40:
@Sayla LoR enjoyer here - I am LOVING!!! the TCG. I participate in turn based when it suits me (I'm a sucker for strategy) but card games are relatively new to me. Genshin's TCG got me good, had to forcefully pace myself to not go completely bonkers on day 1 with how much I'm enjoying it hahaha.
I feel that, I'm not a tcg fan but I've gone from regular hour or less playing back up to like 6 hour plus like I was back when I was ar 55 and under.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Darn. Here I thought the lack of drip marketing meant that 3.4 would be a tame patch with just reruns. It seems not. Instead it will be Alhaitham and (at long, long last) Yao Yao!

At least we have the rest of this patch to save up! lol
Darn. Here I thought the lack of drip marketing meant that 3.4 would be a tame patch with just reruns. It seems not. Instead it will be Alhaitham and (at long, long last) Yao Yao!

At least we have the rest of this patch to save up! lol
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Alhaitham drip marketing. Why you do this to me babe. I threw my entire sack of primos (almost 3k onhand at the time of posting) at Wanderer and you're like "my time has come"???

I guess I'm either saving and praying or saving and waiting for a re-run with my guarantee xd
Alhaitham drip marketing. Why you do this to me babe. I threw my entire sack of primos (almost 3k onhand at the time of posting) at Wanderer and you're like "my time has come"???

I guess I'm either saving and praying or saving and waiting for a re-run with my guarantee xd
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
3.4 leaks im sorry but alhaitham looks so boring :'] like okay mr dendro keqing with a currently 18s skill cooldown. plus, his splash art pose is so just. hes standing there, back turned slightly, thats it. no cool pose, no show of elemental stuff, nothing. his weapon, however - a different story okay [for those who haven't seen it, it's 66 crit damage with low base atk but 3 instances of na/skill/em related buffs. pretty broken for basically any sword dps]

YAOYAO on the other hand. the beloved. the page of 8 leaked characters from 1.2 is finally complete. healer-support by the looks of it currently. her name card is gorgeous and silly too <3

honestly i was really hoping for a dps - i love polearm users plus i feel like we need another kid that isn't a healer, smh. that, and her healing doesn't seem - all that unique? she summons something, it heals, she summons it again, it heals even more, etc. her burst is kind of odd though because it seems like she wants to be on-field though, but that could just be bad wording on the leakers part

regardless, gl to anyone who wants them! and to those who plan on wishing this patch, too! i have 50 or so wishes to spare from scara this patch, and i want yaoyao and either yelan or hu tao next patch, depending on whos likely rerunning
3.4 leaks im sorry but alhaitham looks so boring :'] like okay mr dendro keqing with a currently 18s skill cooldown. plus, his splash art pose is so just. hes standing there, back turned slightly, thats it. no cool pose, no show of elemental stuff, nothing. his weapon, however - a different story okay [for those who haven't seen it, it's 66 crit damage with low base atk but 3 instances of na/skill/em related buffs. pretty broken for basically any sword dps]

YAOYAO on the other hand. the beloved. the page of 8 leaked characters from 1.2 is finally complete. healer-support by the looks of it currently. her name card is gorgeous and silly too <3

honestly i was really hoping for a dps - i love polearm users plus i feel like we need another kid that isn't a healer, smh. that, and her healing doesn't seem - all that unique? she summons something, it heals, she summons it again, it heals even more, etc. her burst is kind of odd though because it seems like she wants to be on-field though, but that could just be bad wording on the leakers part

regardless, gl to anyone who wants them! and to those who plan on wishing this patch, too! i have 50 or so wishes to spare from scara this patch, and i want yaoyao and either yelan or hu tao next patch, depending on whos likely rerunning
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
Well shoot, looks like my guess on Alhaitham's talent books was the only thing I got right. :c Was not expecting another new boss for his level up, ngl I was thinking about pre-farming the dendro cube but glad I didn't.

Some other juicy leaks:

It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest.

Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^
Well shoot, looks like my guess on Alhaitham's talent books was the only thing I got right. :c Was not expecting another new boss for his level up, ngl I was thinking about pre-farming the dendro cube but glad I didn't.

Some other juicy leaks:

It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest.

Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^
s9S8mKS.gif
[quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-09 12:31:52" ] [spoiler]It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest. Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^[/spoiler] [/quote] YO?? [spoiler]i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well[/spoiler]
Sayla wrote on 2022-12-09 12:31:52:

YO?? i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
[quote name="brambee" date="2022-12-09 19:04:22" ] [quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-09 12:31:52" ] [spoiler]It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest. Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^[/spoiler] [/quote] YO?? [spoiler]i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]then again look at the GAA with Diluc's skin,,, he was completely unrelated to that event but we still got a skin for him[/spoiler]
brambee wrote on 2022-12-09 19:04:22:

YO?? i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well
then again look at the GAA with Diluc's skin,,, he was completely unrelated to that event but we still got a skin for him
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
[quote name="ReaScorch" date="2022-12-10 10:19:06" ] [quote name="brambee" date="2022-12-09 19:04:22" ] [quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-09 12:31:52" ] [spoiler]It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest. Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^[/spoiler] [/quote] YO?? [spoiler]i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]then again look at the GAA with Diluc's skin,,, he was completely unrelated to that event but we still got a skin for him[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]that's true, but i guess since we're due to get lantern rite i figured we wouldn't have, like, anything related to anyone inazuman, pff. Diluc's skin had his event to go along with it, so maybe ayaka will be getting one too?? wait - but then again lisa is supposed to be getting a skin too, so who knows [there's a rough mockup of hers thats been floating around, though, and it looks pretty nice][/spoiler]
ReaScorch wrote on 2022-12-10 10:19:06:

then again look at the GAA with Diluc's skin,,, he was completely unrelated to that event but we still got a skin for him

that's true, but i guess since we're due to get lantern rite i figured we wouldn't have, like, anything related to anyone inazuman, pff.

Diluc's skin had his event to go along with it, so maybe ayaka will be getting one too?? wait - but then again lisa is supposed to be getting a skin too, so who knows [there's a rough mockup of hers thats been floating around, though, and it looks pretty nice]

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
[quote name="brambee" date="2022-12-10 11:58:38" ] [quote name="ReaScorch" date="2022-12-10 10:19:06" ] [quote name="brambee" date="2022-12-09 19:04:22" ] [quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-09 12:31:52" ] [spoiler]It looks like we're finally getting actual ARCHON interactions!! Spoiler released for an extra lantern rite quest with Venti and Zhongli interacting (+ there appears to be some Venti and Xiao interactions). Hu Tao mains eating good since she has a decent chunk of dialogue in the quest. Ayaka skin appears to be releasing in this patch too! Plus a nice QoL change with Sumeru teleports now indicating if they are above or below ground. ^-^[/spoiler] [/quote] YO?? [spoiler]i didn't hear/see anything about her skin yet - kinda odd since we're in liyue but buT??? still woah. super excited about those archon interactions, though, and i saw someone saying that there was also some chongyun + xingqiu ones too! the gays will eat well[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]then again look at the GAA with Diluc's skin,,, he was completely unrelated to that event but we still got a skin for him[/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]that's true, but i guess since we're due to get lantern rite i figured we wouldn't have, like, anything related to anyone inazuman, pff. Diluc's skin had his event to go along with it, so maybe ayaka will be getting one too?? wait - but then again lisa is supposed to be getting a skin too, so who knows [there's a rough mockup of hers thats been floating around, though, and it looks pretty nice][/spoiler] [/quote] [spoiler]Had to do some redigging to find it, but Ayaka is getting a 3 part event referred to as "warrior's spirit" and another event referencing roses w/Lisa's quest as a requirement that may feature her! :O[/spoiler]
brambee wrote on 2022-12-10 11:58:38:
ReaScorch wrote on 2022-12-10 10:19:06:

that's true, but i guess since we're due to get lantern rite i figured we wouldn't have, like, anything related to anyone inazuman, pff.

Diluc's skin had his event to go along with it, so maybe ayaka will be getting one too?? wait - but then again lisa is supposed to be getting a skin too, so who knows [there's a rough mockup of hers thats been floating around, though, and it looks pretty nice]

Had to do some redigging to find it, but Ayaka is getting a 3 part event referred to as "warrior's spirit" and another event referencing roses w/Lisa's quest as a requirement that may feature her! :O
s9S8mKS.gif
Accidentally got my hands on Scara this morning, not to mention @/KiransBasil shoved Diluc's skin down my throat, so I'd say this has been a fairly successful thursday,,,

How's yall's pulls been?
Accidentally got my hands on Scara this morning, not to mention @/KiransBasil shoved Diluc's skin down my throat, so I'd say this has been a fairly successful thursday,,,

How's yall's pulls been?
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
1 2 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 335 336