Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 335 336
it's what

runs to yt immediately
it's what

runs to yt immediately
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
The teaser is so good! O_O <3

He can't get here soon enough. <3
The teaser is so good! O_O <3

He can't get here soon enough. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Gacha is a cruel, cruel mistress
Lost my 50/50 on Childe to Qiqi :')
Gacha is a cruel, cruel mistress
Lost my 50/50 on Childe to Qiqi :')
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
First things first, I want that Yo-Kai umbrella sword. I wonder if the description is going to allude to it being alive, like the Sea Lord. I hope it does. I fully embrace funky little spirit companion. Maybe I'll give it to Qiqi; they can be a pair, heh.

I don't think I'm going to go for anyone this round, which is good. I need to stock up primogems again. On the other hand, I'd love the weapons...

Also, if the rumors are true and we get to rename Scaramouche as part of the quest , a gremlin part of me REALLY wants to name him 'Fettuccine' solely because it'd make some of his ships REALLY funny.
First things first, I want that Yo-Kai umbrella sword. I wonder if the description is going to allude to it being alive, like the Sea Lord. I hope it does. I fully embrace funky little spirit companion. Maybe I'll give it to Qiqi; they can be a pair, heh.

I don't think I'm going to go for anyone this round, which is good. I need to stock up primogems again. On the other hand, I'd love the weapons...

Also, if the rumors are true and we get to rename Scaramouche as part of the quest , a gremlin part of me REALLY wants to name him 'Fettuccine' solely because it'd make some of his ships REALLY funny.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
scara is home! and unfortunately itto decided to chuck his claymore my way:( a shame. i might be able to get enough for weapon banner pity again and hope for the best… aurghh
scara is home! and unfortunately itto decided to chuck his claymore my way:( a shame. i might be able to get enough for weapon banner pity again and hope for the best… aurghh
Uq1cq4S.png
The banner was mercifully kind tonight! I got Wanderer and a Gorou constellation in the first ten pull I made then in the second ten pull I got Farazan and another Gorou. That allows me to keep the rest I had scraped together for the future!

Alhaitham and Baizhu, wait for me! lol
The banner was mercifully kind tonight! I got Wanderer and a Gorou constellation in the first ten pull I made then in the second ten pull I got Farazan and another Gorou. That allows me to keep the rest I had scraped together for the future!

Alhaitham and Baizhu, wait for me! lol
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
literally just wanted to come back to flex my pulls because.... um.
this needs context okay EVERY single one of my friends has gotten actually ridiculous luck on the past few banners (literally 3 different people got 2 5 stars in one 10 pull and another has won 8 50/50s in a row) and i have not. i have literally never had anything above average luck. anyways we went out to dinner tonight just to celebrate the banners and in 100 wishes i got
keqing at 75 pity (lost the 50/50 :()
scara in the next pull at 6 pity (??!??!?!??!?!)
then i was like "guys watch me pull his weapon rn" and clicked weapon banner. it turned gold. redhorn at 4 pity.
THEN i was like "um guys watch me get itto with his weapon rn" it turned gold again. qiqi at 9 pity.
every time it turned gold everyone just looked up like ...really. anyways now i have guaranteed itto and a redhorn waiting for him so i mean
literally just wanted to come back to flex my pulls because.... um.
this needs context okay EVERY single one of my friends has gotten actually ridiculous luck on the past few banners (literally 3 different people got 2 5 stars in one 10 pull and another has won 8 50/50s in a row) and i have not. i have literally never had anything above average luck. anyways we went out to dinner tonight just to celebrate the banners and in 100 wishes i got
keqing at 75 pity (lost the 50/50 :()
scara in the next pull at 6 pity (??!??!?!??!?!)
then i was like "guys watch me pull his weapon rn" and clicked weapon banner. it turned gold. redhorn at 4 pity.
THEN i was like "um guys watch me get itto with his weapon rn" it turned gold again. qiqi at 9 pity.
every time it turned gold everyone just looked up like ...really. anyways now i have guaranteed itto and a redhorn waiting for him so i mean
Feline Triskull - alyssa
- they/she/he
- art (instagram link)
- wishlist
- profile dragon
Welp I'm apparently a Scaramouche Main now. I got him on 20 pity then decided since I was close to pity on weapon I'd try(and be fine with either). Did get his weapon, then realized I hadn't got Farazan so would pull some more...oops at 40 pity here is C1 and no Farazan.
Yolo'd my last primos and finally did get her.(4* are not worth >:V)
Welp I'm apparently a Scaramouche Main now. I got him on 20 pity then decided since I was close to pity on weapon I'd try(and be fine with either). Did get his weapon, then realized I hadn't got Farazan so would pull some more...oops at 40 pity here is C1 and no Farazan.
Yolo'd my last primos and finally did get her.(4* are not worth >:V)
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
My fellow wishers and savers! I have had quite the journey with my wishing today.

I "lost" 50/50 to Diluc. I say "lost", because I am a Diluc enjoyer. He is now C4.
I got Wanderer!!
Got Gorou and Faruzan to C6. I didn't have any intention of playing her (limited bow havers unite) but she seems to have taken a liking to me.
Dropped a few more... C1 Tighnari!

Whoever I save for next is guaranteed and that's a nice feeling. Good luck with all your farming and wishing, everybody. :')
My fellow wishers and savers! I have had quite the journey with my wishing today.

I "lost" 50/50 to Diluc. I say "lost", because I am a Diluc enjoyer. He is now C4.
I got Wanderer!!
Got Gorou and Faruzan to C6. I didn't have any intention of playing her (limited bow havers unite) but she seems to have taken a liking to me.
Dropped a few more... C1 Tighnari!

Whoever I save for next is guaranteed and that's a nice feeling. Good luck with all your farming and wishing, everybody. :')
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
dumped about 50 of my 100 saved on wanderer's banner! 25 initial pity with a 50/50 to win >:J and he came home! him and cyno are unfortunately my highest 50/50 wins, at 85 and around 80 respectively, which is a bit disheartening, but i digress. as well as that i managed to get both c1 faruzan and c4 gorou! no yanfei in sight, though

i planned to go for his weapon as well, but idk anymore - he's performing very well with just the widsith for now [at least if i do get up getting redhorn, or another weapon for that matter, i have itto and/or can make use of whatever]

honestly i'll probably just save for the next big character that interests me. alhaitham and dehya are both stunning, but im kind of wished-out, ironically. likely, it'll be either hu tao or yelan,, mainly as shimenawa has been generously giving me broken hp sands and pyro goblets recently and it's a bit suspicious [and i just really adore yelan]

im terms of wanderer's stats thusfar, hes level 80/90 but im too tired to waste over 100 books getting him all the way to 90. 1.8k attack, 57/224 crit ratio, 2pc vv 2pc gladiators, 10/8/6 talents with unbuffed basics generally hitting anywhere from 1.5k-9k which is frankly kind of scary /pos

something that occurred completely after the fact, however [as in this morning; having wishes for scara late last night], i got my first mona on the standard banner! my current highest crit is just over 400k but i am fully prepared for that to jump thanks to ms megistus. i did a 10 pull on the standard last night from saved fates and ended up at 79 pity with nothing, and then did a single this morning and got her

not only the fact of higher crits, either, but i was actually planning on running wanderer in a freeze comp, but only have xingqiu and he's already in another strong team of mine, so she slots more than perfectly into the hydro applicator spot
dumped about 50 of my 100 saved on wanderer's banner! 25 initial pity with a 50/50 to win >:J and he came home! him and cyno are unfortunately my highest 50/50 wins, at 85 and around 80 respectively, which is a bit disheartening, but i digress. as well as that i managed to get both c1 faruzan and c4 gorou! no yanfei in sight, though

i planned to go for his weapon as well, but idk anymore - he's performing very well with just the widsith for now [at least if i do get up getting redhorn, or another weapon for that matter, i have itto and/or can make use of whatever]

honestly i'll probably just save for the next big character that interests me. alhaitham and dehya are both stunning, but im kind of wished-out, ironically. likely, it'll be either hu tao or yelan,, mainly as shimenawa has been generously giving me broken hp sands and pyro goblets recently and it's a bit suspicious [and i just really adore yelan]

im terms of wanderer's stats thusfar, hes level 80/90 but im too tired to waste over 100 books getting him all the way to 90. 1.8k attack, 57/224 crit ratio, 2pc vv 2pc gladiators, 10/8/6 talents with unbuffed basics generally hitting anywhere from 1.5k-9k which is frankly kind of scary /pos

something that occurred completely after the fact, however [as in this morning; having wishes for scara late last night], i got my first mona on the standard banner! my current highest crit is just over 400k but i am fully prepared for that to jump thanks to ms megistus. i did a 10 pull on the standard last night from saved fates and ended up at 79 pity with nothing, and then did a single this morning and got her

not only the fact of higher crits, either, but i was actually planning on running wanderer in a freeze comp, but only have xingqiu and he's already in another strong team of mine, so she slots more than perfectly into the hydro applicator spot
Haunted Stone Orb Magic Nymph

fiz/arlo/callisto
ask for pronouns!
fr+2
Pink Chalcedony Enchanted Remains
1 2 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 335 336