Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 335 336
I was lucky last night, getting Scara within 40 pulls and winning my 50/50. I've been on a losing streak for 50/50s recently, lol. I decided it was a good idea to throw a 10-pull on Itto's banner because I don't have him, and saw a gold orb and laughed. It turned out to be c1 Mona at 4 pity, but at least I'm guaranteed now for either Dehya or Alhaitham.

My EU alt was lucky for once and got Itto at 1 pity. So now I'm running around with a mono Geo team and loving it. But I've never fought the golden wolflord on my EU account, so rip me.

I tried to pull Scara on my Asia alt, because I've been lucky these past few banners, yet only c1 Mona came home instead. I was laughing, lol.
I was lucky last night, getting Scara within 40 pulls and winning my 50/50. I've been on a losing streak for 50/50s recently, lol. I decided it was a good idea to throw a 10-pull on Itto's banner because I don't have him, and saw a gold orb and laughed. It turned out to be c1 Mona at 4 pity, but at least I'm guaranteed now for either Dehya or Alhaitham.

My EU alt was lucky for once and got Itto at 1 pity. So now I'm running around with a mono Geo team and loving it. But I've never fought the golden wolflord on my EU account, so rip me.

I tried to pull Scara on my Asia alt, because I've been lucky these past few banners, yet only c1 Mona came home instead. I was laughing, lol.
Empyrean Reflection: Kaveh, the Light of Kshahrewar
kaveh-genshin-impact.gif
I also had some luck: The first 10 pull I did resulted in me losing the 50/50 and getting C3 Mona. With the rest of my primos, I managed to get Scaramouche! Hooray! I do plan to keep pulling, because I want more Faruzan and Gorou constellations (they're currently C3 and C2 respectively. how i did not get a single yanfei during my pulling session is beyond me).
I also had some luck: The first 10 pull I did resulted in me losing the 50/50 and getting C3 Mona. With the rest of my primos, I managed to get Scaramouche! Hooray! I do plan to keep pulling, because I want more Faruzan and Gorou constellations (they're currently C3 and C2 respectively. how i did not get a single yanfei during my pulling session is beyond me).
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Congrats to all the Scara/Itto havers and good luck to any Raiden/Ayato wanters in phase 2! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] No wishes for me here as I'm skipping this patch, really really hoping for Yelan to rerun in 3.4 so I can get my spoiled hydro queen her sig weapon that she deserves. ;w; Anyone else really enjoying the new TCG game? :D It's got a number of similarities to Legends of Runeterra so I'm really having fun with it and the free primos from it are always welcome. Plus photo shoots with the characters you invite to play!!
Congrats to all the Scara/Itto havers and good luck to any Raiden/Ayato wanters in phase 2! No wishes for me here as I'm skipping this patch, really really hoping for Yelan to rerun in 3.4 so I can get my spoiled hydro queen her sig weapon that she deserves. ;w;

Anyone else really enjoying the new TCG game? :D It's got a number of similarities to Legends of Runeterra so I'm really having fun with it and the free primos from it are always welcome. Plus photo shoots with the characters you invite to play!!
s9S8mKS.gif
[quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-07 14:22:00" ] Anyone else really enjoying the new TCG game? :D It's got a number of similarities to Legends of Runeterra so I'm really having fun with it and the free primos from it are always welcome. Plus photo shoots with the characters you invite to play!! [/quote] 100% Ngl it has me in a bit of a chokehold. Can't seem to figure out how to get more character cards tho,,,
Sayla wrote on 2022-12-07 14:22:00:
Anyone else really enjoying the new TCG game? :D It's got a number of similarities to Legends of Runeterra so I'm really having fun with it and the free primos from it are always welcome. Plus photo shoots with the characters you invite to play!!
100%

Ngl it has me in a bit of a chokehold. Can't seem to figure out how to get more character cards tho,,,
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
going to pull for scara in about an hour with a friend! made matching pfps for good luck, so hopefully we win our 50/50s! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1028792005553307719/1049941701734703124/wandererpfp.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1028792005553307719/1050206986714755122/balladeerpfp.png[/img]
going to pull for scara in about an hour with a friend! made matching pfps for good luck, so hopefully we win our 50/50s!

wandererpfp.png

balladeerpfp.png
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@ReaScorch If you invite them with the match invitation letters at the bulletin board you should be able to get their character cards as rewards for beating them! ^-^ I don't think they have any special requirements outside of winning though, at least not that I've seen.

So far I have Ganyu and Yoimiya, just need to get some more invitation letters. owo
@ReaScorch If you invite them with the match invitation letters at the bulletin board you should be able to get their character cards as rewards for beating them! ^-^ I don't think they have any special requirements outside of winning though, at least not that I've seen.

So far I have Ganyu and Yoimiya, just need to get some more invitation letters. owo
s9S8mKS.gif
[quote name="Sayla" date="2022-12-07 16:39:39" ] @/ReaScorch If you invite them with the match invitation letters at the bulletin board you should be able to get their character cards as rewards for beating them! ^-^ I don't think they have any special requirements outside of winning though, at least not that I've seen. So far I have Ganyu and Yoimiya, just need to get some more invitation letters. owo [/quote] Thanks for the assistance! Just got done playing a round, so, yeah. Thank you!
Sayla wrote on 2022-12-07 16:39:39:
@/ReaScorch If you invite them with the match invitation letters at the bulletin board you should be able to get their character cards as rewards for beating them! ^-^ I don't think they have any special requirements outside of winning though, at least not that I've seen.

Thanks for the assistance! Just got done playing a round, so, yeah. Thank you!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
Alright guys, I'm going to ask you all a hypothetical question because I don't really have anywhere else to ask. Spoilers for the 3.3 AQ:

Since Scaramouche erased himself from Irminsul, would his portrait in the Irodori Festival be altered? I know it only shows up when you apply water to it, but let's say it's shown up. Would it depict him? Or would it depict someone else? We know Albedo got the idea from what happened with the Kaedehara clan, and that he saw someone so he could complete it. But in the altered history, Scaramouche wasn't the one who caused the Raiden Gokaden's downfall - it was an enraged bladesmith instead.

I ask this because I have an idea for a fanfic, and I want to know if it would be plausible in canon.
Alright guys, I'm going to ask you all a hypothetical question because I don't really have anywhere else to ask. Spoilers for the 3.3 AQ:

Since Scaramouche erased himself from Irminsul, would his portrait in the Irodori Festival be altered? I know it only shows up when you apply water to it, but let's say it's shown up. Would it depict him? Or would it depict someone else? We know Albedo got the idea from what happened with the Kaedehara clan, and that he saw someone so he could complete it. But in the altered history, Scaramouche wasn't the one who caused the Raiden Gokaden's downfall - it was an enraged bladesmith instead.

I ask this because I have an idea for a fanfic, and I want to know if it would be plausible in canon.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
w

well

my offerings worked??? I accidentally won 3 50/50s in a row and now I am a proud yet confused owner of c2 wanderer

79 pity, 23 pity, then 29 pity. I thought all my luck was gone after winning my first 50/50 ever on zhongli at 22 pity but uh

I guess not XD

but it has to be gone now lol, goodbye xiao (if he decides to rerun in 3.4)
w

well

my offerings worked??? I accidentally won 3 50/50s in a row and now I am a proud yet confused owner of c2 wanderer

79 pity, 23 pity, then 29 pity. I thought all my luck was gone after winning my first 50/50 ever on zhongli at 22 pity but uh

I guess not XD

but it has to be gone now lol, goodbye xiao (if he decides to rerun in 3.4)
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Sayla LoR enjoyer here - I am LOVING!!! the TCG. I participate in turn based when it suits me (I'm a sucker for strategy) but card games are relatively new to me. Genshin's TCG got me good, had to forcefully pace myself to not go completely bonkers on day 1 with how much I'm enjoying it hahaha.
@Sayla LoR enjoyer here - I am LOVING!!! the TCG. I participate in turn based when it suits me (I'm a sucker for strategy) but card games are relatively new to me. Genshin's TCG got me good, had to forcefully pace myself to not go completely bonkers on day 1 with how much I'm enjoying it hahaha.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
1 2 ... 223 224 225 226 227 ... 335 336