Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make new NOTN apparels as old recolor
1 2
Support! I need book recolors and alt familiars!
Support! I need book recolors and alt familiars!
resize.pngvTpRDFB.gifAbout Me Kitties Adopts Art Shop
Big support for recolors! Especially the nightshrouds and grasps.
Big support for recolors! Especially the nightshrouds and grasps.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
support. more candle recolors would honestly be more exciting for me than brand new apparel sets
support. more candle recolors would honestly be more exciting for me than brand new apparel sets
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Definite support! The NotN apparel sets are some of my favorites on-site and I would LOVE to have more options for them!
Definite support! The NotN apparel sets are some of my favorites on-site and I would LOVE to have more options for them!
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
I like seeing new items for events--but I wouldn't mind if they added recolors too. If it was only recolors I'd feel cheated
I like seeing new items for events--but I wouldn't mind if they added recolors too. If it was only recolors I'd feel cheated
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
While I feel a balance would be needed to avoid people wanting new apparel from getting cheated... I definitely support getting recolors.

Pls FR, I beg, more purple range items in general, especially body items. It's so hard to dress dragons in that range with their colors. D:
While I feel a balance would be needed to avoid people wanting new apparel from getting cheated... I definitely support getting recolors.

Pls FR, I beg, more purple range items in general, especially body items. It's so hard to dress dragons in that range with their colors. D:
x72ysXo.png
Yes please!! I would love to see more recolors
Yes please!! I would love to see more recolors
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-**.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Yeah lots of apparel I love the look of but it isn't in colours I love or can work well with. It would be nice to have the flame ribbon set in red and brown
Yeah lots of apparel I love the look of but it isn't in colours I love or can work well with. It would be nice to have the flame ribbon set in red and brown
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!