Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Me for the past 5 ish days without internet: UGHHH I'm so bored I have nothing to do. I think I'll sit here doing nothing (even though there's plenty of stuff I could do) and moan. Oh man when it comes back on I'll have so much to do.

Me when the internet comes back on: ....don't really feel like doing anything actually productive or any of the things I've been wanting to do for 5 days... Hmm yeah, time to go watch YouTube and procrastinate for 8 hours! :D
Me for the past 5 ish days without internet: UGHHH I'm so bored I have nothing to do. I think I'll sit here doing nothing (even though there's plenty of stuff I could do) and moan. Oh man when it comes back on I'll have so much to do.

Me when the internet comes back on: ....don't really feel like doing anything actually productive or any of the things I've been wanting to do for 5 days... Hmm yeah, time to go watch YouTube and procrastinate for 8 hours! :D
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
not me manifesting replies about sketch review
not me manifesting replies about sketch review
Art shop.

Free Genes.
Got a new phone, now i can play games on my phone instead of letting the adhd take over lol
Got a new phone, now i can play games on my phone instead of letting the adhd take over lol
transcatcher.png

He/him
aromantic asexual

FR+9

9GImlPT.png
need to remind myself to get some nice xmas cards,,
need to remind myself to get some nice xmas cards,,
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
I need that boredom I felt when I was in math class that had me making an emu out of a single piece of paper with no knowledge of how to.
I need that boredom I felt when I was in math class that had me making an emu out of a single piece of paper with no knowledge of how to.
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
i kinda love and hate the big swig and its kit tbh?

like, the paint output is amazing, but they had to even it out with the low damage. like, ever hit is a 2-3 hit ko depending on what flick or if you just rolled them over, unless your lucky and get a close range vertical and get that sweet 1 hit ko.

but the kit while not perfect has been fairly good? the weapon is just overall a decent support weapon. barely use wall but when i do i throw it up so my teammates get that cover
and ink vac is quite nice

dunno if i'll stick with it or swap back over to flingza, because while the quick flicks and amazing painting are nice, i like the guarantee of being able to splat people with one hit thank you very much

...if flingza didnt already have them and the devs wanted to watch the world burn they could have given it missiles and made it the reeflux 2; good at painting, not so good at killing, and only used for special spam
i kinda love and hate the big swig and its kit tbh?

like, the paint output is amazing, but they had to even it out with the low damage. like, ever hit is a 2-3 hit ko depending on what flick or if you just rolled them over, unless your lucky and get a close range vertical and get that sweet 1 hit ko.

but the kit while not perfect has been fairly good? the weapon is just overall a decent support weapon. barely use wall but when i do i throw it up so my teammates get that cover
and ink vac is quite nice

dunno if i'll stick with it or swap back over to flingza, because while the quick flicks and amazing painting are nice, i like the guarantee of being able to splat people with one hit thank you very much

...if flingza didnt already have them and the devs wanted to watch the world burn they could have given it missiles and made it the reeflux 2; good at painting, not so good at killing, and only used for special spam
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
My Apple Music Replay for the year 2022. I was actually quite surprised by what made the list this year!

1. “Camel by Camel (Ankha Mix)” — Duzzled & Gamechops
2. “Pretty Girl (Cade X Cheat Codes Mix)” — Maggie Lindemann
3. “Without Me” — Halsey feat. Juice WRLD
4. “Burrito Kitty” — Mr Weebl
5. “I Want It That Way” — Backstreet Boys
6. “Run Away” — Real McCoy
7. “Baby Got Back” — Sir Mix A Lot
8. “I Love You” — Nishino Kana
9. “Gotta Get Thru This (D’n’D Radio Mix)” — Daniel Bedingfield
10. “Hyperlink (Deep Down)” — Eiffel 65
My Apple Music Replay for the year 2022. I was actually quite surprised by what made the list this year!

1. “Camel by Camel (Ankha Mix)” — Duzzled & Gamechops
2. “Pretty Girl (Cade X Cheat Codes Mix)” — Maggie Lindemann
3. “Without Me” — Halsey feat. Juice WRLD
4. “Burrito Kitty” — Mr Weebl
5. “I Want It That Way” — Backstreet Boys
6. “Run Away” — Real McCoy
7. “Baby Got Back” — Sir Mix A Lot
8. “I Love You” — Nishino Kana
9. “Gotta Get Thru This (D’n’D Radio Mix)” — Daniel Bedingfield
10. “Hyperlink (Deep Down)” — Eiffel 65
6nI5sr3.png UPbvkZE.png
i wish i could give her all the love in the world that she deserves and i wish i could tell her that but im so afraid she’s going to think i’m gay for her and i’m worried about how she’d react
at least ive gotten the courage to tell her that i love her..

lITERALLY every time i mention her somewhere either talking to “myself” or ranting about her to one of her other friends she texts me, what is this-
i wish i could give her all the love in the world that she deserves and i wish i could tell her that but im so afraid she’s going to think i’m gay for her and i’m worried about how she’d react
at least ive gotten the courage to tell her that i love her..

lITERALLY every time i mention her somewhere either talking to “myself” or ranting about her to one of her other friends she texts me, what is this-
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
Should I really try it?
A waste of time? Or the best venture I could ever make???
Should I really try it?
A waste of time? Or the best venture I could ever make???
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
Thinking about strawberry emojis.. ???? (<--- The strawberry emoji in question.)
Thinking about strawberry emojis.. ???? (<--- The strawberry emoji in question.)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)