Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems 1:1000
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Can I buy 2000 please?
Can I buy 2000 please?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@LLHBBB - Great! Thank you!

@Okapi - Sorry! LLHBBB got them, but I'll send you a little something. ;) Thank you for your interest! :D

All gems gone now! Thanks all! :)
@LLHBBB - Great! Thank you!

@Okapi - Sorry! LLHBBB got them, but I'll send you a little something. ;) Thank you for your interest! :D

All gems gone now! Thanks all! :)
1k gems for sale! :) Those on the pinglist, let me know if you want off of it. Thanks!

@Featherly @rythec @Tabbyclaw @Mortca @ChaotiCloud33 @demonweasel @Foxofwonders @Cifillo @Roseatsume @Archaeoraptor @jia1303 @GrimdarkRoxy @Tropickle @Arianbelle @Azrail @Carvaiine @cordifolium @Whirlwish @aerdnanocte @kyrokey @euphonies @Starstalker @Silverbolt1159 @nearku @Cantertothewinds @l0x0l @inuraichi @Azurine @Asterodea @summerwar @peachesnscreams @SleepyTomato @mgcltwo @Wych @threeponefour @mechadragons @Ryulyn
1k gems for sale! :) Those on the pinglist, let me know if you want off of it. Thanks!

@Featherly @rythec @Tabbyclaw @Mortca @ChaotiCloud33 @demonweasel @Foxofwonders @Cifillo @Roseatsume @Archaeoraptor @jia1303 @GrimdarkRoxy @Tropickle @Arianbelle @Azrail @Carvaiine @cordifolium @Whirlwish @aerdnanocte @kyrokey @euphonies @Starstalker @Silverbolt1159 @nearku @Cantertothewinds @l0x0l @inuraichi @Azurine @Asterodea @summerwar @peachesnscreams @SleepyTomato @mgcltwo @Wych @threeponefour @mechadragons @Ryulyn
@Lunch

May i please buy all 1, 000 Gems? ^^

EDIT:

Forgot to also ask... may i please be added to the pinglist?
@Lunch

May i please buy all 1, 000 Gems? ^^

EDIT:

Forgot to also ask... may i please be added to the pinglist?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Lunch Can I be added to the ping list for the Gems?
@Lunch Can I be added to the ping list for the Gems?
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

Sending for 800g!

EDIT: I have enough for 1kg so I sent for all.

I think you went AFK so I went ahead and bought from someone else, sorry for the messages.
Sending for 800g!

EDIT: I have enough for 1kg so I sent for all.

I think you went AFK so I went ahead and bought from someone else, sorry for the messages.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Espoir - Hey there, absolutely and I can put you on the list! :)

@TinySwanInABottl - Yes, you can! Thank you!

@Scream - Sorry about that, I was afk for a long while and no worries. Glad you got some gems! :)
@Espoir - Hey there, absolutely and I can put you on the list! :)

@TinySwanInABottl - Yes, you can! Thank you!

@Scream - Sorry about that, I was afk for a long while and no worries. Glad you got some gems! :)
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
May I be added to the pinglist please? Thank you!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
@Lunch Hey there! Could I please be put on the pinglist for gems? zthank you so much!
@Lunch Hey there! Could I please be put on the pinglist for gems? zthank you so much!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello! I changed my name from @euphonies a while ago, if you wouldn't mind updating it I'd love to stay on the ping list
hello! I changed my name from @euphonies a while ago, if you wouldn't mind updating it I'd love to stay on the ping list
emeOzA6.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17