Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 335 336
"you dare to gaze upon ME?"

SCARA SWEETHEART I love you so much
"you dare to gaze upon ME?"

SCARA SWEETHEART I love you so much
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
i've been saving for scara and have guaranteed i am SO READY
i've been saving for scara and have guaranteed i am SO READY
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
I'm a couple of ten pulls away from guaranteed scara and I am HYPED
I'm a couple of ten pulls away from guaranteed scara and I am HYPED
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
update: I now have 180 wishes saved for baizhu whenever they free him from the hoyoverse basement
update: I now have 180 wishes saved for baizhu whenever they free him from the hoyoverse basement
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
Ooo hope I have enough for c2 Ayato. Never have I simped so hard for a fictional character.

I have gotten to the point of having so many 5 stars/ 4 characters that I don't have enough materials to build them, let alone get good artifacts.
Ooo hope I have enough for c2 Ayato. Never have I simped so hard for a fictional character.

I have gotten to the point of having so many 5 stars/ 4 characters that I don't have enough materials to build them, let alone get good artifacts.
lckqq6P.png
[quote name="Success" date="2022-11-26 22:05:01" ] Ooo hope I have enough for c2 Ayato. Never have I simped so hard for a fictional character. I have gotten to the point of having so many 5 stars/ 4 characters that I don't have enough materials to build them, let alone get good artifacts. [/quote] [size=2]I've gotten to the point where I have nothing left to do but farm artifacts and I don't want this to be my reality anymore ;w; I hate artifacts so much I don't have the option anymore left though since I went a little mad and deleted half of my builds May me and the rest rolling for Scara be blessed to win your 5050s or for him to come home early if you're guaranteed.
Success wrote on 2022-11-26 22:05:01:

I've gotten to the point where I have nothing left to do but farm artifacts and I don't want this to be my reality anymore ;w; I hate artifacts so much
I don't have the option anymore left though since I went a little mad and deleted half of my builds

May me and the rest rolling for Scara be blessed to win your 5050s or for him to come home early if you're guaranteed.
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
Never thought I'd touch this game again, but I really wanted Layla so I decided to pull on Miko's banner to see how that goes since I really like both of them.

Basically, I ended up getting Yae on a single and now I feel guilty if I don't build her. It's lesbian solidarity, at this point. I finished the entirety of Tsuyuko's questline to discover Enkanomiya just so I could ascend her for leveling. Help. I've fallen back into this hell after being free for years..
Never thought I'd touch this game again, but I really wanted Layla so I decided to pull on Miko's banner to see how that goes since I really like both of them.

Basically, I ended up getting Yae on a single and now I feel guilty if I don't build her. It's lesbian solidarity, at this point. I finished the entirety of Tsuyuko's questline to discover Enkanomiya just so I could ascend her for leveling. Help. I've fallen back into this hell after being free for years..
3.3 trailer seems interesting, looks like we may get a character focused interlude post-every nation if this continues. Looking forward to maybe seeing Wanderer meet with Ei though. That'd be a nice arc conclusion.
3.3 trailer seems interesting, looks like we may get a character focused interlude post-every nation if this continues. Looking forward to maybe seeing Wanderer meet with Ei though. That'd be a nice arc conclusion.
zdkBiZa.png
Currently on a pile of 170ish wishes for Wanderer. I'm nervous and excited since it's so close yet it's still a little over a week away. I hope my primos are enough to appease the gacha gods~
Currently on a pile of 170ish wishes for Wanderer. I'm nervous and excited since it's so close yet it's still a little over a week away. I hope my primos are enough to appease the gacha gods~
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Scaramouche's teaser is finally out :D It still feels so weird he's almost here. It's been a long wait.
Scaramouche's teaser is finally out :D It still feels so weird he's almost here. It's been a long wait.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 ... 335 336