Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Undertides hate papa?
1 2 3 4
In the poem it says they exiled themselves willingly as they dont like the modern breeds, or Tidelord.

Under the tides we ruled,
In Tidelord’s name...that omniscient fool!

Under the tides we turned
From him; the Tidelord we spurned.

Under the tides, we roamed.
On our own, seeking home…

…Away from Him...

Any theories on this? Why they hate papa?
In the poem it says they exiled themselves willingly as they dont like the modern breeds, or Tidelord.

Under the tides we ruled,
In Tidelord’s name...that omniscient fool!

Under the tides we turned
From him; the Tidelord we spurned.

Under the tides, we roamed.
On our own, seeking home…

…Away from Him...

Any theories on this? Why they hate papa?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Same with how Imperials don't like Pearlcacher, I guess.
Same with how Imperials don't like Pearlcacher, I guess.
GkKw54H.png
yeah, it's the Pearlcatcher issue.
they felt replaced when he made Guardians.
yeah, it's the Pearlcatcher issue.
they felt replaced when he made Guardians.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Their encyclopedia says that after Guardians were born they abandoned Tidelord. So I'm thinking it's what 5H4D0WDU57 mentioned, they just don't like their siblings.
Their encyclopedia says that after Guardians were born they abandoned Tidelord. So I'm thinking it's what 5H4D0WDU57 mentioned, they just don't like their siblings.
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
as the oldest child, can confirm they feel replaced by the moderns...

younger siblings... grr >:(
as the oldest child, can confirm they feel replaced by the moderns...

younger siblings... grr >:(

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
[font=constania][size=4] i'm sorry but this title is very [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/8cb6546ae0c3b791c0937a56ce78ea32/df937e3cc63f4298-61/s640x960/13ee5ab1b1ed5cf0f7c6bb8d762f972291aef12f.png[/img]
i'm sorry but this title is very
13ee5ab1b1ed5cf0f7c6bb8d762f972291aef12f.png
I0BoGPB.png
He didn’t give them arms or legs. Think about it, they can’t read, hug their friends, pet their animals, write poetry, explore the rest of the world, pick up seashells, or play instruments. What is left to do but hate?
He didn’t give them arms or legs. Think about it, they can’t read, hug their friends, pet their animals, write poetry, explore the rest of the world, pick up seashells, or play instruments. What is left to do but hate?
tgKCVtZ.png
[quote name="JayBird375" date="2022-11-22 14:01:26" ] He didn’t give them arms or legs. Think about it, they can’t read, hug their friends, pet their animals, write poetry, explore the rest of the world, pick up seashells, or play instruments. What is left to do but hate? [/quote] Wow I can't wait for them to learn about Arcanist
JayBird375 wrote on 2022-11-22 14:01:26:
Wow I can't wait for them to learn about Arcanist
It seems that these Water kids abandoned their Water dad when he had new kids. The opposite of what I had initially imagined(that they are used to him leaving).

Just up and leaving seems to be a thing in Water.
Or did Tidelord pick it up from them?

/j
It seems that these Water kids abandoned their Water dad when he had new kids. The opposite of what I had initially imagined(that they are used to him leaving).

Or did Tidelord pick it up from them?

/j
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2022-11-22 14:03:10" ]Just up and leaving seems to be a thing in Water.[/quote] Wow everybody tether your Guardians quick- - holy aioli, is that why Tidelord gave Guardians the Protecc instinct? to counter the Nope instinct inherent to water flight??
Reilata wrote on 2022-11-22 14:03:10:

Wow everybody tether your Guardians quick-

- holy aioli,
is that why Tidelord gave Guardians the Protecc instinct? to counter the Nope instinct inherent to water flight??
1 2 3 4