Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87
To all water flighters out there, don't worry about your dad. Tidelord is strong and probably wise as well and is out there looking out for you. He will make a grand return in the future, and all flights will then celebrate with you [emoji=heart size=1]
To all water flighters out there, don't worry about your dad. Tidelord is strong and probably wise as well and is out there looking out for you. He will make a grand return in the future, and all flights will then celebrate with you
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
aw no tidelord, but exciting anyways!!
aw no tidelord, but exciting anyways!!
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
Tidedad... Please come home Its been... *squints at smudged writing on hand* 2?? 3?? 4?? 5?? Years? We miss you dearly... I'm sorry I betrayed you and went back to Spacedad bc i missed all the space and wondering about what's out there beyond the stars... If I promise to take a vacation to water as soon as i can, will you come home from getting milk? [emoji=snapper sad size=2] (All of this is joking btw, I'm very excited for a possible water ancient! It's so cool to see it get all the recognition it more than deserves! On an unrelated note We dont have any crying/sobbing emotes on fr? I kinda thought there'd be one but eh, not really needed when we have the sad dragons)
Tidedad...
Please come home
Its been...
*squints at smudged writing on hand*
2?? 3?? 4?? 5?? Years?
We miss you dearly...

I'm sorry I betrayed you and went back to Spacedad bc i missed all the space and wondering about what's out there beyond the stars...
If I promise to take a vacation to water as soon as i can, will you come home from getting milk?

(All of this is joking btw, I'm very excited for a possible water ancient! It's so cool to see it get all the recognition it more than deserves!

On an unrelated note
We dont have any crying/sobbing emotes on fr?
I kinda thought there'd be one but eh, not really needed when we have the sad dragons)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
OHOOOHOOOOOOO YOOOOO OCEAN ANCIENT TIME???

love that they had to clarify it isn't the tidelord LMAO
OHOOOHOOOOOOO YOOOOO OCEAN ANCIENT TIME???

love that they had to clarify it isn't the tidelord LMAO
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

I am SO impressed with how this announcement was made. Zowie!
I am SO impressed with how this announcement was made. Zowie!
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
I like how this comes right after Deepsea Dive drops. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/462633803760926720/1044509170461855815/Screen_Shot_2022-11-22_at_3.06.20_PM.png[/img]
I like how this comes right after Deepsea Dive drops.

Screen_Shot_2022-11-22_at_3.06.20_PM.png
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
I literally thought, "the tidelord??? yay!!" and then read the image description *facepalm*
I literally thought, "the tidelord??? yay!!" and then read the image description *facepalm*
1D0kptM.pngFRFriVl.pngmVbiNgO.png8KNFjaF.pngaL21n5x.pngGyZYV0p.pngFRFriVl.png4Y7UTtI.png
lG9UFR1.png
>:D OOHOHOHOOO YES!!!!!!
>:D OOHOHOHOOO YES!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what's up on the site when I wake up! Godspeed, FR.
Can't wait to see what's up on the site when I wake up! Godspeed, FR.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
[emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] The update for the ocean dig DID say another had been found that looked "ancient"... Guessing we getting a Water ancient who will either have genes in the next dig or only be accessible through said dig...
The update for the ocean dig DID say another had been found that looked "ancient"... Guessing we getting a Water ancient who will either have genes in the next dig or only be accessible through said dig...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 87