Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-11-21 06:02:06" ] [I][size=2][b]([/b]Image Description: A rectangular gif image of a deep sea underwater scene. Two Maren (Flight Rising's take of a mer-person), a Fossil Hunter and Abyss Wanderer, are looking over the edge of the sea floor into an even deeper abyss with tiny star-like dots (luminescent deepsea critters). Within the center of the abyss, two large glowing eyes slowly open. It is NOT Tidelord.[b])[/b][/size][/I] [/quote] [i](bolding emphasis mine)[/i] @PixelCat75332, @Amazingdragonlet, thank you for your diligence and your passion for our content. Rest assured, that closing parenthesis has a mate—the very first one at the opening of the image description. Funny enough, the one I tend to forget the most is the closing one! xD
Aequorin wrote on 2022-11-21 06:02:06:
(Image Description: A rectangular gif image of a deep sea underwater scene. Two Maren (Flight Rising's take of a mer-person), a Fossil Hunter and Abyss Wanderer, are looking over the edge of the sea floor into an even deeper abyss with tiny star-like dots (luminescent deepsea critters). Within the center of the abyss, two large glowing eyes slowly open. It is NOT Tidelord.)
(bolding emphasis mine)

@PixelCat75332, @Amazingdragonlet, thank you for your diligence and your passion for our content. Rest assured, that closing parenthesis has a mate—the very first one at the opening of the image description.

Funny enough, the one I tend to forget the most is the closing one! xD
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-11-28 08:27:48" ] @/PixelCat75332, @/Amazingdragonlet, thank you for your diligence and your passion for our content. Rest assured, that closing parenthesis has a mate—the very first one at the opening of the image description. Funny enough, the one I tend to forget the most is the closing one! xD [/quote] Oh, I see now! Sorry for the ping then ^^; Thank you so much for all your hard work on the site! :3
Aequorin wrote on 2022-11-28 08:27:48:
@/PixelCat75332, @/Amazingdragonlet, thank you for your diligence and your passion for our content. Rest assured, that closing parenthesis has a mate—the very first one at the opening of the image description.

Funny enough, the one I tend to forget the most is the closing one! xD

Oh, I see now! Sorry for the ping then ^^;

Thank you so much for all your hard work on the site! :3
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
God, I love the lore. <3
God, I love the lore. <3
maythesparkb.jpg
LMAO "it is NOT Tidelord"
LMAO "it is NOT Tidelord"
my shop is available! https://wildcalicommission.carrd.co/
alas, it has been unpinned
alas, it has been unpinned
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
can anyone send me the link for the new lore?
can anyone send me the link for the new lore?
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
Awesome find!!
Awesome find!!
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
guys.. i dont think its tidedaddy :(
guys.. i dont think its tidedaddy :(
WATER ANCIENT??????
WATER ANCIENT??????
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87