Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We thought we found something...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/teaser112022.gif[/img] [b][size=4]...but something found [I]us.[/size][/I][/b] [I][size=2](Image Description: A rectangular gif image of a deep sea underwater scene. Two Maren (Flight Rising's take of a mer-person), a Fossil Hunter and Abyss Wanderer, are looking over the edge of the sea floor into an even deeper abyss with tiny star-like dots (luminescent deepsea critters). Within the center of the abyss, two large glowing eyes slowly open. It is NOT Tidelord.)[/size][/I][/center]
teaser112022.gif
...but something found us.

(Image Description: A rectangular gif image of a deep sea underwater scene. Two Maren (Flight Rising's take of a mer-person), a Fossil Hunter and Abyss Wanderer, are looking over the edge of the sea floor into an even deeper abyss with tiny star-like dots (luminescent deepsea critters). Within the center of the abyss, two large glowing eyes slowly open. It is NOT Tidelord.)
YES
YES
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
woooo
woooo
image.png
"It is NOT Tidelord" dying
"It is NOT Tidelord" dying
A clay pot from Bamboo Falls decorated with a wind rune rests against a flat rock. A bamboo shoot is visible behind it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skycloud
she/her | frt+3
check out my den as well!

OOOO YAS
OOOO YAS
[
[

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Spookyyyyyy AHHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING
Spookyyyyyy AHHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
YOOOOOO????
YOOOOOO????
GLMwkdE.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
EYO??????????
EYO??????????
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif