Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] The Jodyverse Commissions
1 2 3 4
@MushroomEmpress @TuzTheStrayCat I’ll get started on those right away, but it may take a bit as I have some personal things going on, so sorry!

@Bluebird88 @queervillian I’m afraid I might not have your halloween comms done before halloween, I’m really sorry :(
@MushroomEmpress @TuzTheStrayCat I’ll get started on those right away, but it may take a bit as I have some personal things going on, so sorry!

@Bluebird88 @queervillian I’m afraid I might not have your halloween comms done before halloween, I’m really sorry :(
7zcCDc4.png
No problem, you can take all the time you need <3
I’ll send a CR with the payment right away!
No problem, you can take all the time you need <3
I’ll send a CR with the payment right away!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
that's okay!! it's totally on me for ordering so soon before halloween; i could never have expected you to finish them by then especially without a rush fee! I just love halloween themes and will be pleased with em all year round :]
that's okay!! it's totally on me for ordering so soon before halloween; i could never have expected you to finish them by then especially without a rush fee! I just love halloween themes and will be pleased with em all year round :]
eTU8p7x.png
8PVSWJo.png
oaolHwW.png
resistant to picking a pfp until i've got a pretty enough dragon | surli, 21, he, drawer of things
No worries! I just really like Halloween themed stuff I wasn’t expecting it to be done by then.
No worries! I just really like Halloween themed stuff I wasn’t expecting it to be done by then.
8HS4awg.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giftRvB8Xn.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +1 time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdragons for sale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifplease give credit for any art/lore from forum games if used

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgo drink some water :)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Search!!!

I would love to still order, take all the time you need! ^^
I would love to still order, take all the time you need! ^^
UPDATE: I am back and able to work on commissions! So sorry for the delay.
UPDATE: I am back and able to work on commissions! So sorry for the delay.
7zcCDc4.png
Hello! Just thought I'd pop in to say I noticed your images not working and to fix that you need to remove the end bit! At least on the discord ones > ?width=677&height=508 Remove this bit after the .png and it should work fine ^^ [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/991207096458694656/1016511531879518208/Illustration.png[/img]
Hello! Just thought I'd pop in to say I noticed your images not working and to fix that you need to remove the end bit! At least on the discord ones

> ?width=677&height=508
Remove this bit after the .png and it should work fine ^^

Illustration.png
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I was in the hospital for a week but I am fine now! I will resume commissions ASAP :)
IMPORTANT UPDATE!
I was in the hospital for a week but I am fine now! I will resume commissions ASAP :)
7zcCDc4.png
Hi! I would love to commission you, but I've got a question before I fill out the form: would you be ok with drawing couples and characters from a game? I'd love to get an OC/canon art but if you'd rather just do solo characters or only OCs that's understandable :>
Hi! I would love to commission you, but I've got a question before I fill out the form: would you be ok with drawing couples and characters from a game? I'd love to get an OC/canon art but if you'd rather just do solo characters or only OCs that's understandable :>
KmnIjfw.png
@jodyody my dude(gender neutral), take care of yourself first
@jodyody my dude(gender neutral), take care of yourself first
She/Her, 8h ahead of FR time
DV hatching service!
1 2 3 4