Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | Eclipse Day | Open
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
"I'm gonna need you to go submerge yourself in that lake," Luxar says, growing obviously tense.
"I'm gonna need you to go submerge yourself in that lake," Luxar says, growing obviously tense.
"OH no!!" August exclaimed when he saw the blood, " Are you sick?? Please, please come in!" He said motioning them all to come into his appearingly small abode
"OH no!!" August exclaimed when he saw the blood, " Are you sick?? Please, please come in!" He said motioning them all to come into his appearingly small abode
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
(oh, i guess the last reply must have been burry in my alerts, my bad ^-^' )

She bearly had time to avoid the retaliation by using a few of the larger debris leftover from the first attack. She was still hesitating to use somthing that large, she could probably toss it but if she missed she could damage the tunel. Still she had to do somthing and fast, her opponeant had a bit of an adventage at the moment but again, if Tian Shi could get a grip on her arms or get those hands incapacitated it could change things rather quickly. She had to figure somthing out quickly but what ? She wasnt a fighter, at best she could be somwhat of a protector but she never was in a situation like this before, she didnt even knew if she was venimous or not... probably not but still. Kicking up the dust once more she quickly moved around trying to confuse her enemy while she was overthinking things.
(oh, i guess the last reply must have been burry in my alerts, my bad ^-^' )

She bearly had time to avoid the retaliation by using a few of the larger debris leftover from the first attack. She was still hesitating to use somthing that large, she could probably toss it but if she missed she could damage the tunel. Still she had to do somthing and fast, her opponeant had a bit of an adventage at the moment but again, if Tian Shi could get a grip on her arms or get those hands incapacitated it could change things rather quickly. She had to figure somthing out quickly but what ? She wasnt a fighter, at best she could be somwhat of a protector but she never was in a situation like this before, she didnt even knew if she was venimous or not... probably not but still. Kicking up the dust once more she quickly moved around trying to confuse her enemy while she was overthinking things.
axVjdwkm.png
Relevant: Amphista

If the goal of the Star was to confuse Nembus, it was working. She watched upon the Star's scrambling around and kicking up dust with a slightly perplexed gaze, occasionally using her wings to fan away dust from her eyes and nose. What was her enemy doing? Why wasn't she attacking? She stood firm, but highly confused.

That's when self doubt kicked in. 'I shouldn't be doing this,' She told herself. 'I'm not a fighter, just a mildly strong healer- and I'm not even good at that. So many people have died here, what use am I?' Nembus shook her head to try and relieve herself of these thoughts.
Relevant: Amphista

If the goal of the Star was to confuse Nembus, it was working. She watched upon the Star's scrambling around and kicking up dust with a slightly perplexed gaze, occasionally using her wings to fan away dust from her eyes and nose. What was her enemy doing? Why wasn't she attacking? She stood firm, but highly confused.

That's when self doubt kicked in. 'I shouldn't be doing this,' She told herself. 'I'm not a fighter, just a mildly strong healer- and I'm not even good at that. So many people have died here, what use am I?' Nembus shook her head to try and relieve herself of these thoughts.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
@ShadowSky ))
Yes, Luxar really just told Circe to submerge herself in the lake ))
Before Circe starts responding, Luxar starts to dart about and gathering mushrooms. He starts to mush them and smear the glowing juice on the ground, drawing something.
@ShadowSky ))
Yes, Luxar really just told Circe to submerge herself in the lake ))
Before Circe starts responding, Luxar starts to dart about and gathering mushrooms. He starts to mush them and smear the glowing juice on the ground, drawing something.
Tian Shi knew she was failing at this battle thing, she wasnt stupid, she still had that going on for her at least. But she kept trying, refusing to quit now what other choice did she had anyway? She kicked dust and debris in the air but this time, instead of moving she swept her tail at her enemy, it may be a risky move but she had to actualy do somthing at some point, right ?
Tian Shi knew she was failing at this battle thing, she wasnt stupid, she still had that going on for her at least. But she kept trying, refusing to quit now what other choice did she had anyway? She kicked dust and debris in the air but this time, instead of moving she swept her tail at her enemy, it may be a risky move but she had to actualy do somthing at some point, right ?
axVjdwkm.png
Circe frowns. "Seriously?" she mumbles. "What are you going to do, then?" She stares at the lake before dragging herself over to it, unwillingness written all over her face.
Circe frowns. "Seriously?" she mumbles. "What are you going to do, then?" She stares at the lake before dragging herself over to it, unwillingness written all over her face.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
"You'll see -- well, okay, you won't be able to see but..." Luxar smiles. There is something wrong now, as if something more animated and agitated came over him.
"You'll see -- well, okay, you won't be able to see but..." Luxar smiles. There is something wrong now, as if something more animated and agitated came over him.
Mentioned/Relevant: August (@Christi25)

"Sick?" he mused. "Technically, yes. It's not as if I haven't been in worse condition before, but that's neither here nor there."

The man turned his attention to the building the other had motioned to. He could see it much better now that they were a little closer. Admittedly, it was a rather humble looking sort of home. He was, however, in no position to complain. Not that he would've dreamed of doing so anyhow. Shelter was shelter and he certainly wasn't going to say no to it.

"Your kindness does not go unappreciated," he said. "Please, lead the way. We shall follow behind."

Mentioned/Relevant: August (@Christi25)

"Sick?" he mused. "Technically, yes. It's not as if I haven't been in worse condition before, but that's neither here nor there."

The man turned his attention to the building the other had motioned to. He could see it much better now that they were a little closer. Admittedly, it was a rather humble looking sort of home. He was, however, in no position to complain. Not that he would've dreamed of doing so anyhow. Shelter was shelter and he certainly wasn't going to say no to it.

"Your kindness does not go unappreciated," he said. "Please, lead the way. We shall follow behind."

qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
"Well! You must get better! I insist! I shall have a hot cup of tea for you in no time! And maybe..." August rattled on as the lead the way into his house. You would be surprised about how big it really was inside. Not a mansion but quite enough space indeed. There was decent sized living room, a dining table on the far right hand corner, a messy desk with many various sizes of pieces of paper pinned on a board on the far left corner. And a nice homey looking kitchen past all that.
"Welcome," he said opening the door and stepping aside motioning them to come in.
"Well! You must get better! I insist! I shall have a hot cup of tea for you in no time! And maybe..." August rattled on as the lead the way into his house. You would be surprised about how big it really was inside. Not a mansion but quite enough space indeed. There was decent sized living room, a dining table on the far right hand corner, a messy desk with many various sizes of pieces of paper pinned on a board on the far left corner. And a nice homey looking kitchen past all that.
"Welcome," he said opening the door and stepping aside motioning them to come in.
l-intro-1652367808.jpg
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48