Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | Eclipse Day | Open
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Solvix lets out a half growl half groan, getting himself out of the tunnel. Now he has several scratches on him, and his forehead is bleeding a little. He studies the tunnel for a moment.
Solvix lets out a half growl half groan, getting himself out of the tunnel. Now he has several scratches on him, and his forehead is bleeding a little. He studies the tunnel for a moment.
Blinking the tears away, Tian Shi was finaly able to pry her eyes open long enough to see her target, tho her sight was still very blurry. As tempting as it was to use logic and disarm the other star instead of causing her any real harm, she was still anoyed at her coward attempt to escape. She opened her crests the same way a cobra would as she aproched slowly, attempting to read her adversary.
Blinking the tears away, Tian Shi was finaly able to pry her eyes open long enough to see her target, tho her sight was still very blurry. As tempting as it was to use logic and disarm the other star instead of causing her any real harm, she was still anoyed at her coward attempt to escape. She opened her crests the same way a cobra would as she aproched slowly, attempting to read her adversary.
axVjdwkm.png
Relevant: OverheartBlue, Amphista

While Tian Shi glared down her opponent, Nembus was making a quiet, pained groan that stretched out. Whyyyy did she have to be here? Whyyyy did she have to fight for a prince that didn't even care about her?

Frantically she aims her hands towards the tunnels. "I-if uh- you attack me, I'll shoot down the tunnel! And er, a spray of plasma will burn your prince! Do you really want that?" She stood near the entrance of the tunnel, puffing out her chest and raising her chin with faux confidence.

While Tian Shi glared down her opponent, Nembus was making a quiet, pained groan that stretched out. Whyyyy did she have to be here? Whyyyy did she have to fight for a prince that didn't even care about her?

Frantically she aims her hands towards the tunnels. "I-if uh- you attack me, I'll shoot down the tunnel! And er, a spray of plasma will burn your prince! Do you really want that?" She stood near the entrance of the tunnel, puffing out her chest and raising her chin with faux confidence.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png

She flicked her tong, hesitating for a moment, what if the other star was serious ? Tho, even with her sight not quite fully recovered yet, she could still pick up on the small groan that Nimbus had made. Tho, just in case she did reply with a threat of her own, bearing her fangs for added effect. "Do that and they will never be done finding pieces of you..." She realy hoped she woudnt have to make truth on that, tho she was ready to protect Solvix if it came to it. " Why do you even bother with the moon prince anyway ? He never cared for anyone, speaking to him is like screeming at an empty room, you'll run out of voice before anything change."

She flicked her tong, hesitating for a moment, what if the other star was serious ? Tho, even with her sight not quite fully recovered yet, she could still pick up on the small groan that Nimbus had made. Tho, just in case she did reply with a threat of her own, bearing her fangs for added effect. "Do that and they will never be done finding pieces of you..." She realy hoped she woudnt have to make truth on that, tho she was ready to protect Solvix if it came to it. " Why do you even bother with the moon prince anyway ? He never cared for anyone, speaking to him is like screeming at an empty room, you'll run out of voice before anything change."
axVjdwkm.png

Nembus faltered and took a wary step closer to the tunnel at the threat. The color in her hands flared up for a moment, sparking and cackling, the exact antithesis to Nembus herself, like its own spirit of hatred trapped within her that was only released during the heat and bloodshed of battle.

She swallowed hard, voice trembling. "There would be no more balance if the Sun Flared took over everything. There should not be dominance of one, but peace between all."

Nembus faltered and took a wary step closer to the tunnel at the threat. The color in her hands flared up for a moment, sparking and cackling, the exact antithesis to Nembus herself, like its own spirit of hatred trapped within her that was only released during the heat and bloodshed of battle.

She swallowed hard, voice trembling. "There would be no more balance if the Sun Flared took over everything. There should not be dominance of one, but peace between all."

" So you prefer to work toward destroying us all ? This war wont be resolved, at this rate it will only stop when there will be nothing but dust left. I tryed to fix things with your prince... belive me, i did, until there was nothing left of myself, until i was reduce to nothing but helplessness and failiure. You cant help someone who dosnt want to be." For a moment she could almost see all of her past failed attempt in front of her eyes tho it only strenghed her resolves, she would stop this war no matter what ! " I may be more of a pacifist but i wont hesitate to use everything i ever learned to bring you down if you stay in my way."

" So you prefer to work toward destroying us all ? This war wont be resolved, at this rate it will only stop when there will be nothing but dust left. I tryed to fix things with your prince... belive me, i did, until there was nothing left of myself, until i was reduce to nothing but helplessness and failiure. You cant help someone who dosnt want to be." For a moment she could almost see all of her past failed attempt in front of her eyes tho it only strenghed her resolves, she would stop this war no matter what ! " I may be more of a pacifist but i wont hesitate to use everything i ever learned to bring you down if you stay in my way."

axVjdwkm.png

"I-" Nembus had to pause to take a deep breath. "I won't let you destroy my people, my home." Her hands flared up. "Don't think I'm bluffing when I say I'll do it! I-I will! I'll blast my plasma down there, it'll cook everything that breathes alive!"

"I-" Nembus had to pause to take a deep breath. "I won't let you destroy my people, my home." Her hands flared up. "Don't think I'm bluffing when I say I'll do it! I-I will! I'll blast my plasma down there, it'll cook everything that breathes alive!"

"And woudnt that cause the very same predicament as the one you are trying to avoid in the first place ?" She asked with an amused undertone, during this time her eyes had started to finaly reajuste to the lighting, they were still stigning a bit and it was still a bit blurry but she'll handle it. " At this point it's more of the choice of who will take care of all of us between someone that very clearly dosnt care and someone who try." She had slowly started to lower herself to the ground, still very much ready to strike tho she also neaded as much of her tail as possible for what she was planing next.

"And woudnt that cause the very same predicament as the one you are trying to avoid in the first place ?" She asked with an amused undertone, during this time her eyes had started to finaly reajuste to the lighting, they were still stigning a bit and it was still a bit blurry but she'll handle it. " At this point it's more of the choice of who will take care of all of us between someone that very clearly dosnt care and someone who try." She had slowly started to lower herself to the ground, still very much ready to strike tho she also neaded as much of her tail as possible for what she was planing next.
axVjdwkm.png
They walked through the long corridors as they tried to be as quiet as they could so Solvix wouldn’t hear them.

//my god I really need to update more
They walked through the long corridors as they tried to be as quiet as they could so Solvix wouldn’t hear them.

//my god I really need to update more
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

"I think maybe the prince needs our help," Cygni points out unsurely, hearing the noises coming from a distance.

-

Solvix listens at the conversation between the former Moon Raised and the currently Moon Raised halfheartedly. Some of the things said weren't really accurate, but they're too much of a secret for him to try to correct. Besides, his focus is on the tunnel right now.

Is he physically fit enough to go down this tunnel and fight whatever is on the other side, Luxar or not, right now? He contemplates a little before making his way deeper into the tunnel carefully.

-

Luxar perks up a little and blinks a couple of times.

"Something's coming," he tilts his head to Circe.
"I think maybe the prince needs our help," Cygni points out unsurely, hearing the noises coming from a distance.

-

Solvix listens at the conversation between the former Moon Raised and the currently Moon Raised halfheartedly. Some of the things said weren't really accurate, but they're too much of a secret for him to try to correct. Besides, his focus is on the tunnel right now.

Is he physically fit enough to go down this tunnel and fight whatever is on the other side, Luxar or not, right now? He contemplates a little before making his way deeper into the tunnel carefully.

-

Luxar perks up a little and blinks a couple of times.

"Something's coming," he tilts his head to Circe.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48