Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IC | Eclipse Day | Open
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48

Nodding in agreement with Solvix, Tian Shi did the same starting from the other side of the room, whoever they were they woudnt be able to escape that easily. She amped up her intimidation tactics while doing so by fluttering her crest slightly, allowing the light trapt beneth her scales to escape in small bursts making the shadows dance around her features, hoping that whoever was still around would surrender instead of fighting her and the prince.

Nodding in agreement with Solvix, Tian Shi did the same starting from the other side of the room, whoever they were they woudnt be able to escape that easily. She amped up her intimidation tactics while doing so by fluttering her crest slightly, allowing the light trapt beneth her scales to escape in small bursts making the shadows dance around her features, hoping that whoever was still around would surrender instead of fighting her and the prince.
axVjdwkm.png
Relevant: OverheartBlue, Amphista

When Solvix rounded one of the pillars, he came face to face with a rather frazzled looking star, who already had her hands up preemptively. She began to sputter out excuses as fast as she could think of them. "I-I am a medic! I have strong healing powers, much stronger than most! I uh- that's why I'm in the palace actually. I can be a medic for you. I, erm, kinda got left behind anyway? I won't be useful to you if I'm dead, though, no killing please!"

When Solvix rounded one of the pillars, he came face to face with a rather frazzled looking star, who already had her hands up preemptively. She began to sputter out excuses as fast as she could think of them. "I-I am a medic! I have strong healing powers, much stronger than most! I uh- that's why I'm in the palace actually. I can be a medic for you. I, erm, kinda got left behind anyway? I won't be useful to you if I'm dead, though, no killing please!"
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Solvix springs back and points the blade at the star, while giving a wince that's barely noticeable. He blinks, listening to the star speak.

"Do you know where Luxar is?" he questions sternly when she's done stuttering.
Solvix springs back and points the blade at the star, while giving a wince that's barely noticeable. He blinks, listening to the star speak.

"Do you know where Luxar is?" he questions sternly when she's done stuttering.

The moment the other star started speaking, Tian Shi had slithered back to Solvix's side ready for whatever would come next. She had noticed the slight wince of the prince and was already getting in position to shield him if necessary, tho at the mention of them being a medic the serpent lowered her crests, if any of it was truth they wern't a major threat.

The moment the other star started speaking, Tian Shi had slithered back to Solvix's side ready for whatever would come next. She had noticed the slight wince of the prince and was already getting in position to shield him if necessary, tho at the mention of them being a medic the serpent lowered her crests, if any of it was truth they wern't a major threat.
axVjdwkm.png
Betelguese recognized the voice, it was indeed the prince's. "Let's go an alternative path." He whispered to Cygni.
Betelguese recognized the voice, it was indeed the prince's. "Let's go an alternative path." He whispered to Cygni.
MCjq7bN.png
| * Object Heads
| * All pronouns
| * Aroace
| * Chaotic Neutral
| * Artist/Writer

autumn_sphinx.png
21391.png
| * Art Gallery
| * DragonCave
| * Deviant Art
| *Ao3
| * Wishlist

(apologies for the delay)

Nembus rapidly shook her head, flinching when the blade is pointed at her. "P-prince Luxar left a while ago. Uhm, he didn't even really seem that thrilled about fighting in general, he just kinda mentioned something about going into hiding- like- forever, and I haven't seen him since. I was looking for him just now, that's why I was wandering around even though this place was raided."
(apologies for the delay)

Nembus rapidly shook her head, flinching when the blade is pointed at her. "P-prince Luxar left a while ago. Uhm, he didn't even really seem that thrilled about fighting in general, he just kinda mentioned something about going into hiding- like- forever, and I haven't seen him since. I was looking for him just now, that's why I was wandering around even though this place was raided."
Cygni nods to Betelgeuse, "Okay..."

He glances around quickly before going for a different path.

-

Solvix groans, frustrated. He closes his eyes briefly in a knitted frown.

"No way," he quickly recovers, as if reminded of something. Waving the blade a bit more, he glares at the Moon Raised star, "Tell me where he is."
Cygni nods to Betelgeuse, "Okay..."

He glances around quickly before going for a different path.

-

Solvix groans, frustrated. He closes his eyes briefly in a knitted frown.

"No way," he quickly recovers, as if reminded of something. Waving the blade a bit more, he glares at the Moon Raised star, "Tell me where he is."

Tian shi made a sound akin to a snort when the other star mentioned how the moon prince had decided to, once more, let his problem to others, how charming... The more distance she had from his influence the more she could see how much she wasted her time wishing to bring him happiness. She did felt bad for the moon raised star tho as Solvix was starting to get frustrated with them, yet she could only glance at him with curiosity as he kept pushing. "Should we bring her back with us for ferther questioning..? "

Tian shi made a sound akin to a snort when the other star mentioned how the moon prince had decided to, once more, let his problem to others, how charming... The more distance she had from his influence the more she could see how much she wasted her time wishing to bring him happiness. She did felt bad for the moon raised star tho as Solvix was starting to get frustrated with them, yet she could only glance at him with curiosity as he kept pushing. "Should we bring her back with us for ferther questioning..? "
axVjdwkm.png

"I don't know! I, really! I don't! He just...left. I-I told him that it didn't feel right to abandon our kingdom when they were out there fighting for our survival but he just shrugged me off and left."
While the star was talking with Solvix, Nembus was trying to slowly creep away taking one step at a time.

"I don't know! I, really! I don't! He just...left. I-I told him that it didn't feel right to abandon our kingdom when they were out there fighting for our survival but he just shrugged me off and left."
While the star was talking with Solvix, Nembus was trying to slowly creep away taking one step at a time.
"He's here I know he's here," Solvix insists, "Stars who have recently been near their aligned prince have a slightly stronger aura whether they know it or not."
"He's here I know he's here," Solvix insists, "Stars who have recently been near their aligned prince have a slightly stronger aura whether they know it or not."
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48