Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you an old-timer?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
I feel like I just joined yesterday constantly- I'm at a not a newbie but not an oldie account age of 3 years.
I feel like I just joined yesterday constantly- I'm at a not a newbie but not an oldie account age of 3 years.
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
I joined July 9, 2013, so I've been here a long time.. it's insane to think it's almost been 10 years. A lot has changed since then, but one of the weirdest things I remember from the old days is how I didn't care at all what a dragon's tertiary color was, because there were only two tertiary genes (circuit and gembond), and both of them were very situational, so most dragons just didn't have terts!
I joined July 9, 2013, so I've been here a long time.. it's insane to think it's almost been 10 years. A lot has changed since then, but one of the weirdest things I remember from the old days is how I didn't care at all what a dragon's tertiary color was, because there were only two tertiary genes (circuit and gembond), and both of them were very situational, so most dragons just didn't have terts!
2014 here, lil over 8 years (joined mid october) and boy does time really fly. Doesnt feel as long as it has been lol
2014 here, lil over 8 years (joined mid october) and boy does time really fly. Doesnt feel as long as it has been lol
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
June 2016, so I am totally older.
June 2016, so I am totally older.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Ancient.

Old memory: I have an email from the end of 2013 where the staff reimbursed me 7 scatterscrolls during a bug where it wasn't using the proper range of colors.
Ancient.

Old memory: I have an email from the end of 2013 where the staff reimbursed me 7 scatterscrolls during a bug where it wasn't using the proper range of colors.
Yeah, I'm an old fart.
Joined June 9th, 2013 which I believe is a day after the site officially released to the public. haha

Yeah, I'm an old fart.
Joined June 9th, 2013 which I believe is a day after the site officially released to the public. haha

O4amstX.png
I joined June of 2015 :) I remember Glimmer being a BIG DEAL when it was released.
I joined June of 2015 :) I remember Glimmer being a BIG DEAL when it was released.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Museless
Me! I am an old timer! I have a 7 digit ID. my first breed I saw added was the nocturn so I was here before NoTN was a thing. I remember all the threads and conspiracies about Baldwin as he changed subtly every day and people freaked out that it might be leading up to a new breed. But there were doubts and it turned out to be true.

Best of all was NaomiGeddon2K16 which I cannot explain what that is. So if you know, you know. if you don't you had to have been there. Best time ever staying up all night at 1 am following all the drama with it.
@Museless
Me! I am an old timer! I have a 7 digit ID. my first breed I saw added was the nocturn so I was here before NoTN was a thing. I remember all the threads and conspiracies about Baldwin as he changed subtly every day and people freaked out that it might be leading up to a new breed. But there were doubts and it turned out to be true.

Best of all was NaomiGeddon2K16 which I cannot explain what that is. So if you know, you know. if you don't you had to have been there. Best time ever staying up all night at 1 am following all the drama with it.
Masterlist_Challenge_Banner_2.png
*shakes the dust off my bones*
*shakes the dust off my bones*
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I joined in 2013, but I took a few years off. I feel both old and young.
I joined in 2013, but I took a few years off. I feel both old and young.
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25